Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. (5046 Views)

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / "His Manhood Is Too Big" β€” Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2023
I've chewed gum but they are still big.

I did some facial exercise last night that is supposed to work by morning and I just woke up now to see they are still there staring at me.

Modified

Why una dey laugh? I don vex.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2023
Natural remedy please.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Crystalline(f): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2023
You are beautiful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by TANID(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2023
But It's Beautiful nah

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2023
Crystalline:
You are beautiful.

You think so?
Ok. Thanks.

Anything I can do to reduce them?

TANID:
But It's Beautiful nah

They are bigger than my forehead and I don't use makeup I'll say ok, I'll use contour to slim them down. undecided
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by jackmrandy: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I did some facial exercise last night that is supposed to work by morning and I just woke up now to see they are still there staring at me.

you nor get isssue. just manage your face like that and do your thing. shikinna

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2023
jackmrandy:

you nor get isssue. just manage your face like that and do your thing. shikinna

Ok .. but have you seen anyone reduce theirs successfully before?

Thanks
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Culer: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2023
πŸ˜‚
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by jackmrandy: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok .. but you've seen anyone reduce theirs successfully before?

Thanks

yes oh.. many sef. not one, not two... many have seen... so your own case is possible and can be fixed
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Culer: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok .. but you've seen anyone reduce theirs successfully before?

Thanks
Go for a buccal fat removal procedure. Wouldn't cost more than 20k grand

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2023
jackmrandy:

yes oh.. many sef. not one, not two... many have seen... so your own case is possible and can be fixed

Ok.
Thanks.
Culer:
Go for a buccal fat removal procedure. Wouldn't cost more than 20k grand

A surgical procedure? I want something natural I can drink.

What's 20k grand? Dollar or pounds? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Marynwachukwu21(f): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

The more you chew gum the more you make it bigger.The only solution is to watch your weight and minimize the food you eat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
The more you chew gum the more you make it bigger.The only solution is to watch you weight and minimize the food you eat

Hmmm... This one go hard o. Ok. Will try.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Culer: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok.
Thanks.

A surgical procedure? I want something natural I can drink.

What's 20k grand? Dollar or pounds? cheesy
$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2023
Culer:
$

That's like 20 million naira. *Nods head ** cheesy
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Lungdick: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by ugonology(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Stop or reduce your consumption of broilers chicken meat, if you must eat chicken, go for local chickens.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
ugonology:
Stop or reduce your consumption of broilers chicken meat, if you must eat chicken, go for local chickens.

I don't eat chicken. I'm more of a meat person.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by world123: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Eat once daily. Just lunch

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by PaganTerrorist: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
Surgery or start mewing with sodium bicarbonate
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
world123:
Eat once daily. Just lunch

Ok.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
Surgery or start mewing with sodium bicarbonate

I don't want surgery.

What's mewing sodium bicarbonate?
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by PaganTerrorist: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't want surgery.

Get sodium bicarbonate and chew it repeatedly

It's an eatable substance

It's used in foods you eat
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by lilvicky68(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

They are bigger than my forehead and I don't use makeup I'll say ok, I'll use contour to slim them down. undecided
What if you increase the forehead?
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by UcheKingsley1: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't want surgery.

Suck that thing, it's a good mouth exercise. grin

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

Get sodium bicarbonate and chew it repeatedly

It's an eatable substance

It's used in foods you eat

Eww.... That thing has an awful taste. I can't chew it.

No thanks.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Xavier70s: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Green tea or black tea with lemon
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Where are the pictures
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Modified
Why una dey laugh? I don vex.
Facial exercise won't cut it. You need to loose weight overall. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by wonlasewonimi: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Maybe you have segede
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Facial exercise won't cut it. You need to loose weight overall. undecided

Ok.
Re: Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. by Jewessgratitud3: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
Maybe you have segede

I don't have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank you to the Nairalanders; My Son(chidube) Got a Prize at Germany Mini-model 2011. / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? / I shall not die in Jesus name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.