Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

I shall not die in Jesus name - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I shall not die in Jesus name (5031 Views)

I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful. / Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos) / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I shall not die in Jesus name by Pinkie2018(f): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
My year of testimony

5 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by wittywriter: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pinkie2018:
Please I have a problem in my marriage. I need advice. Pls no insult.
I got married 2020 and did the court Marriage last month. My husband has been a wonderful husband and by God's grace I have been a wonderful wife and a mother. We have one child.
The issue I'm having in my marriage is anger management. When ever my husband gets angry, he says all sorts of things to me, like leave my house, you are a bad wife, different sorts of insults of which whenever we reconcile he apologizes sometimes.
He's the type that no matter the good things you do, once he gets annoyed, he abuse you verbally of which really hurts me. Last month we had an argument that resulted to a fight, her beat me like his fellow man and locked me out and ask me to leave his house. Neighbors intervened and we settled.
Something happened today. He came back home around 2.am this morning instead of the usual 11-12pm he usually arrive home. I wasn't happy, he tried to explain but I knew he was lying because my sister in-law already called one of his friends before he came back. So u wasn't happy with him but u didn't make trouble with him. So this one I drank aju mbaise and hot drink on empty stomach, so it was affecting me and making me want to faint. So it happened that he was giving me money for something this morning but I felt like fainting so I threw the money on the floor and quickly fell on the bed. After few minutes, I regained myself and got up, all the while my husband never cared to know what the problem was. I got up and asked him for the money, he started shouting and insulting me that why will I trow money on the floor for him. I tried to explain to him what Happened, he never cared to listen. He started insulting me, saying I will leave his house, that he can't continue with the marriage, that he will kill me. Note, it's not the first time he has threatened to kill me. I don't know what to do. His family members have talked to him about this his attitude about marriage but he gets worse. Pls I need advice because this his "leave my house" and threat all the time is too much. Little issue that couples have and settle, my husband always make it a big deal. If he annoys me and I get annoyed and refuse to talk to him, he will vex and start insulting me and threatening me. Pls I need your advice, what do you think u should do it how can I change him because I don't want my marriage to crash, we have a daughter and u wouldn't want her to grow in a divided home. Thanks

This your post is actually what is termed HALF TRUTH....howbeit my candid advise is that you to get engaged with an income earning venture and also consult a marriage counselor....listen to Apata on radio Monday through Thursday on 102.3fm if you are in Lagos.

Quote me:
Marriage is an institution so be ready for tests & examinations!.

BTW you can also reach out to me via WhatsApp...my number is in my profile.

Wittyness

3 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Ebubu3: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
I am not justifying him asking you to leave every slight instance but you must be a troublesome woman, I've dated your type. Learn to prevent quarrels.

You display a bad attitude and get angry over how he manages it. Why will you be taking substance that makes you to misbehave Ma ? If at the point you woke up from your yeye sleep and re-asked him for the money, I'm sure he would have been more considerate if you were lenient in your approach, but no you must have said something annoying or tried to put up an attitude.

Please stop taking highness substance and stop being quarrelsome, your husband must have tired to put up with your attitude.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Cubalabloo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Then try to stop the little issues from happening.

5 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Sankabson(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Do You guys have Kids yet ?
Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by NowisGod109(f): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hmm..maybe you should pray
Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Richy4(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
<< You mean you were trying to pass out or u passed out infront of your spouse and he was just looking at u? shocked... And u said he's a wonderful husband?...
I will quickly double check the meaning of wonderful in a sec. Just incase the meaning has changed angry
<< Where una dey find these kind men wey shame dey gree fight come outside for neighbours to see?..... Again Which eyes una take dey look the neighbours that separated u guys?..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Abfinest007(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stay till he kill u .threaten him u want to park out as well, believe me .he will put himself into character...

Sitting idle isn't good engage urself with something so u won't have to see all d bullshit

15 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Pinkie2018(f): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
wittywriter:

This your post is actually what is termed HALF TRUTH....howbeit my candid advise is that you to get engaged with an income earning venture and also consult a marriage counselor....listen to Apata on radio Monday through Thursday on 102.3fm if you are in Lagos.
You might call it half truth because you haven't heard from him but it doesn't mean that what I wrote there is not true

Quote me:

Wittyness
Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
You can always leave you know, he has started beating you and he will never stop, start saving money in preparation for your exit.

Modified

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala pls ban this imposter that cloned my moniker since yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/joviaijune1 haba, he is busy causing confusion on my person here, I complained since yesterday and you've not done anything about it.

JoviaIjune1:
OP please disregarded this my earlier comment.
I was drunk while typing this rubbish

3 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Pinkie2018(f): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sankabson:
Do You guys have Kids yet ?
yes a little girl
Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Pinkie2018(f): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
wittywriter:

Quote me:

Wittyness
You might call it half truth because you haven't heard from him but it doesn't mean that what I wrote there is not true

5 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Madam, stop arguing with your husband. He's the head ...

Men, all of them won't tolerate arguments fromm their wives.

4 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Bilabong(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
U guys have to see a marriage councilor especially for the treats
Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Pinkie2018(f): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ebubu3:
I am not justifying him asking you to leave every slight instance but you must be a troublesome woman, I've dated your type. Learn to prevent quarrels.
You don't know me or seen me before. This your conclusion is drawn from personal experience with someone not with everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Ebubu3: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pinkie2018:
you didn't say all you said that made him pursue you out. You seem troublesome.
Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Ebubu3: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pinkie2018:
You don't know me or seen me before. This your conclusion is drawn from personal experience with someone not with everyone
not far from what you display. Re-read my entire post.
Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Ebubu3: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ebubu3:

You display a bad attitude and get angry over how he manages it. Why will you be taking substance that makes you to misbehave Ma ? If at the point you woke up from your yeye sleep and re-asked him for the money, I'm sure he would have been more considerate if you were lenient in your approach, but no you must have said something annoying or tried to put up an attitude.

Please stop taking highness substance and stop being quarrelsome, your husband must have tired to put up with your attitude.
My two cents undecided
Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by fman(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
your hubby is a toxic verbal abuser.you guys need a brain resetting antidote.

2 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Pinkie2018(f): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ebubu3:

My two cents undecided
continue assuming and if you must know, I took the aju mbaise and hot because I'm having irregular menstruation and homonial imbalance

7 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Pinkie2018(f): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ebubu3:

What I just wanted was advice but you are assuming and trying to put the faults on me and your tone is insultive. I don't like it

6 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by adontcare(f): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pinkie2018:
What I just wanted was advice but you are assuming and trying to put the faults on me and your tone is insultive. I don't like it
he is a cyber bully. Don't mind him.

14 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Abizz: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
This werey isn't paying attention to the several threats to life, all she's is saying is how to stop the "leave my house" Chants.
You will soon die unless you know the meaning of an amazing husband.

10 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by adontcare(f): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pinkie2018:
Please I have a problem in my marriage. I need advice. Pls no insult.
I got married 2020 and did the court Marriage last month. My husband has been a wonderful husband and by God's grace I have been a wonderful wife and a mother. We have one child.
The issue I'm having in my marriage is anger management. When ever my husband gets angry, he says all sorts of things to me, like leave my house, you are a bad wife, different sorts of insults of which whenever we reconcile he apologizes sometimes.
He's the type that no matter the good things you do, once he gets annoyed, he abuse you verbally of which really hurts me. Last month we had an argument that resulted to a fight, her beat me like his fellow man and locked me out and ask me to leave his house. Neighbors intervened and we settled.
Something happened today. He came back home around 2.am this morning instead of the usual 11-12pm he usually arrive home. I wasn't happy, he tried to explain but I knew he was lying because my sister in-law already called one of his friends before he came back. So I wasn't happy with him but I didn't make trouble with him. So this morning I drank aju mbaise and hot drink on empty stomach, so it was affecting me and making me want to faint. So it happened that he was giving me money for something this morning but I felt like fainting so I threw the money on the floor and quickly fell on the bed. After few minutes, I regained myself and got up, all the while my husband never cared to know what the problem was. I got up and asked him for the money, he started shouting and insulting me that why will I trow money on the floor for him. I tried to explain to him what Happened, he never cared to listen. He started insulting me, saying I will leave his house, that he can't continue with the marriage, that he will kill me. Note, it's not the first time he has threatened to kill me. I don't know what to do. His family members have talked to him about this his attitude about marriage but he gets worse. Pls I need advice because this his "leave my house" and threat all the time is too much. Little issue that couples have and settle, my husband always make it a big deal. If he annoys me and I get annoyed and refuse to talk to him, he will vex and start insulting me and threatening me. Pls I need your advice, what do you think I should do? how can I change him because I don't want my marriage to crash?, we have a daughter and u wouldn't want her to grow in a divided home. Thanks
this mentality of I don't want want my kids to grow in divided home has wrecked many children. Madam, that man is toxic enough. Until he will beat u to death and stage suicide for u. Ur eyes no go clear

13 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Ebubu3: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pinkie2018:
continue assuming and if you must know, I took the aju mbaise and hot because I'm having irregular menstruation and homonial imbalance
sorry about that but throwing a man's money on the floor is very very insultive. As much as you blame him for not controlling his temper and straight up asking you to leave, have you seen you didn't control yourself when highness took over you and you threw his money on the floor. You both are wrong.

1 Like

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by musiliyukayode(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
I will like you to understand that ' marriage is a strategy, there is no guarantee for strategy to succeed'.Whatever the creator of heaven and earth made an abomination for himself and makes a grace for we his creature need WISDOM. Do you see yourself as the neck of the family if your husband see himself as the head of the family? There are three ways to man's heart in a marriage, Attitude, good food and good sex, in which area are you lacking. Try and find out yourself and make necessary adjustment. I believed if you lacked these three attributes when you were courting both of you Wouldn't have been husband and wife today. People married for different reasons.If you believe in marriage you need wisdom and patience to sustain it.Domestic violence is bad in marriage if it persist i will advice you jettison it and face your career and your child.
I wish you Goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by thorpido(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Didn't you guys court?This kind of anger issue is enough to make any woman(or man as the case may be) to refuse a marriage proposal.

'Leave my house'........a lot of men don't understand that when you marry the house belongs to both of you.That's why i support the oyinbos sometimes(though dia own too much).You can't just open your mouth and be saying leave my house.

Madam,except your husband can agree he has anger issues and is ready to seek therapy,the abuse will continue and get worse.You have to use your tongue to count your teeth.

16 Likes

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Pinkie2018(f): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
thorpido:
Didn't you guys court?This kind of anger issue is enough to make any woman(or man as the case may be) to refuse a marriage proposal.

'Leave my house'........a lot of men don't understand that when you marry the house belongs to both of you.That's why i support the oyinbos sometimes(though dia own too much).You can't just open your mouth and be saying leave my house.

Madam,except your husband can agree he has anger issues and is ready to seek therapy,the abuse will continue and get worse.You have to use your tongue to count your teeth.
I just tire. We courted for a year plus before marriage. He has this attitude of 'if you are tired pack and go" which makes me wonder if he was really ready for marriage. But I'm just trying to make my marriage work. He doesn't understand that misunderstanding and quarrel is inevitable in marriage but how you manage it matters. Every little issue, insults and threats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Ovieemmanuel: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ebubu3:

thank you for seeing through her write up. She is toxic and in turn the man is reacting accordingly. The part the man said he can no longer continue meaning they have been on this for a long time. She needs to calm down.

1 Like

Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Pinkie2018(f): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ebubu3:
sorry about that but throwing a man's money on the floor is very very insultive. As much as you blame him for not controlling his temper and straight up asking you to leave, have you seen you didn't control yourself when highness took over you and you threw his money on the floor. You both are wrong.
I understand that he hate that I threw the money but I think where there is love, he wasn't supposed to react in that manner. I tried to explain but he wasn't having it. Heaven knows I didn't intend to insult him but for the effect of the concoction I drank
Re: I shall not die in Jesus name by Ishilove: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ebubu3:

See the rubbish you have written. So aju mbaise is for 'highness'?

Pinkie2018, please ignore this crap

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Slept With His Wife, Now He Wants To Make Love To Me As Compensation / Baby Car Seat For Sale / My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.