Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) (22482 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Send Al Nassr To Cup Final (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
psychologist:
If he like he should score 5000 goals this year alone, no ballon d or for him 😂

He has won it enough times...!

The man has nothing more to prove to anyone.

At this point, he is just enjoying his football... Make una try rest.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
WriterNig:
@ESPN FC tweeted;

♥ ♥️ ♥️
Add video na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Obierika(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:

No...I'm transgender...I am bobrisky ....mumu

Prove that you are actually a female and I will give you airtime of 5K
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kobicove:
I knew a thread about Penaldo would hit front page immediately after the thread about Messi at the Ed Sheeran thread hit front page grin

This thread deserves Front page, TBH.

Ronaldo has been doing wonders this season both for club and country.

His run of form for his age has been incredible.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Jokerman:
This is football news that's needed.

Last week the GOAT was with FIFA president, Saudi Arabia PM, and SA sports minister in a sports conference; but you dont see us posting such everywhere littering the airspace 😆

We are aiming for 1000 goals now, just 140 more goals

We?!! You are in his media team on his payroll?!!

Na you dey massage him leg before and after games?!

Meanwhile... Ronaldo is Phenomenal! Legendary doings. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Apel147(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mid😜
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This Messi and Ronaldo beef for nairaland Sha grin, my own is you people should not keep space for other people that want to post a thread o grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Overrated camel league player
Only a goal scorer and that’s all !
Another Josef Bican

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
The man is sti balling at 38. Too bad he isn't good enough play well in Europe anymore especially for the big clubs
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Ade1177: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
I bet if any other player was playing in Saudi and scored 100goals in 1 yr

And haaland has 50

Haaland will be the top scorer in the calender year

This is only Relevant because It is the most famous human being

I'm sure other players have scored more than that in other countries and are not even considered
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Ade1177: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Whobedatte:
Overrated camel league player
Only a goal scorer and that’s all !
Another Josef Bican

Is football about passing and dribbling?

How many points can you get in the league with passing and dribbling?

The only thing that matters is Goal
That's what is recorded that actually AFFECTS THE MATCH and THE WHOLE SEASON

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by obembet(f): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
WriterNig:
@ESPN FC tweeted;

♥ ♥️ ♥️

God bless u grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by dNortherner(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
The He Goat has done it again, the other one is just like a student with certificate but cannot defend it.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obierika:

Prove that you are actually a female and I will give you airtime of 5K

Lol.. I give out over 100k weekly to those in need around me ... I am not ur regular NL member
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
ernesco0816517:

Why do u think fifa are the one pushing Messi to success?
Is he the richest player?
Is Argentina an European nation?
Is he the most followed player on social media?
Is Messi the most handsome player?
Make una de reason b4 una yan dust naa.

Simply cos the hatred for Ronaldo... a conversation was leaked about blatter insulting Ronaldo and hailing Messi... if Ronaldo dint exist , Messi would have been long forget and Argentina would still not have smelt any trophy .... and the funny thing is that Ronaldo was even measuring d1ck with Kaka and not Messi...Messi just jumped in ... Ronaldo was already an established goal machine... Messi wasn't, until Ronaldo joined la liga .. Messi had never won any top scorer of anything until Ronaldo outscored him in his first season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by phemmyfour: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
psychologist:
Marketing Saudi league forcefully....smh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Obierika(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Lol.. I give out over 100k weekly to those in need around me ... I am not ur regular NL member

Yes I know you're not a regular NL member that's why you're a male but pretending to be female on here!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Simply cos the hatred for Ronaldo... a conversation was leaked about blatter insulting Ronaldo and hailing Messi... if Ronaldo dint exist , Messi would have been long forget and Argentina would still not have smelt any trophy .... and the funny thing is that Ronaldo was even measuring d1ck with Kaka and not Messi...Messi just jumped in ... Ronaldo was already an established goal machine... Messi wasn't, until Ronaldo joined la liga .. Messi had never won any top scorer of anything until Ronaldo outscored him in his first season
This is a blatant lie!

before Ronaldo joined Madrid, Messi was champions league top scorer in 2009.

In Ronaldo’s first season, Messi was La liga & Champions league top scorer.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by osazsky(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Numerouno94:
Mtcheeeeewwww. A goal in Walai Talai league is equivalent to a corner kick in the European league.
Portuguese wishing they had Messi to hand them a world cup trophy on a platter.gringrin

BTW, 30th of October is the day. There shall b a river of tears on that day.gringrin

If my comment doesn't sit well with you pls feel free to cry on my mention. I luv tears flowing on my mention.
when I watched one of their games it looked like one inter house sports game btw green house and yellow house
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by saintneo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Ororo.

Just because Selena Gomez and other celebrities are not watching doesn't mean he isn't balling grin cheesy.

At 38,he still got it .

Meh! 38! WOW 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by ernesco0816517(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
OJEEMAH:
This is a blatant lie!

before Ronaldo joined Madrid, Messi was champions league top scorer in 2009.

In Ronaldo’s first season, Messi was La liga & Champions league top scorer.

The funny thing about Ronaldo's supporters is,that they try to defend him without fact and at the end they, end up cooking up lies just to defend him.
The end point of these their lies one can't ascertain if,it's to gain sympathy or win more fans to themselves.
Please don't try to engage them in argument again cos u are wasting ur time .have been following almiron and ur posts on this sports section,and I love how u guys defend ur candidate with facts and not sentiments.
I love Ronaldo and Messi,but ll always choose Messi over the former on the field of play.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
psychologist:
seems you don't like him...what if he wins the world best?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by greypencils: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
At 36, Ronaldo was the top goal scorer at Man United and in the Champions League. At 36, Messi dey USA. Who is the GOAT again?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Chidolalar: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
ernesco0816517:

Why do u think fifa are the one pushing Messi to success?
Is he the richest player?
Is Argentina an European nation?
Is he the most followed player on social media?
Is Messi the most handsome player?
Make una de reason b4 una yan dust naa.

Penaldo fans are just pained losers and hypocrites. Anything Messi has won more than that useless world cup flop called penaldo, it becomes rigged by FIFA. Where was fifa when Messi was losing back to back Copa America finals.
Where was fifa when Messi was losing world cup finals.
When penaldo was busy scoring pure offside goals and dubious penalties to win back to back UCL with real Madrid and penalty all time top scorer, it wasn't rigged that Time by fifa but when Messi scores d same penalties it becomes rigged according to Messi haters. They are just pained losers and hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Chidolalar: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

He has won it enough times...!

The man has nothing more to prove to anyone.

At this point, he is just enjoying his football... Make una try rest.

Oga penaldo has NOT proven himself in d biggest stage in world football.
Penaldo is d biggest world cup flop ever in world cup history.
Penaldo has No single medal at d world cup.
Penaldo has no single goals and assists at d knockout stage at d world cup.
Penaldo has no single international MVP in 14 international tournaments he has participated.
He always scores useless and inconsequential goals for his country and always against minnows.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Chidolalar: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ade1177:

Is football about passing and dribbling?

How many points can you get in the league with passing and dribbling?

The only thing that matters is Goal
That's what is recorded that actually AFFECTS THE MATCH and THE WHOLE SEASON
If d only thing that matters is goal then why is Josef bican not rated higher than maradona and so on like that?
Penaldo will only be remembered as another Josef bican promax who is d biggest world cup flop in football history.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by Chidolalar: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Yes fifa hate penaldo that is why fifa made him d player that has played and scored d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history. Imagine only Penaldo playing over 187+ penalties and still counting. Useless and overrated and local penalty merchant.
Fifa hates penaldo that is why fifa allowed him to be scoring pure offsides goals and dubious penalties to win back to back UCL with real Madrid.
Fifa hates penaldo that is why fifa made him to be d first ever player to win d ballond'or in 2013 without winning a single trophy.
Fifa hates penaldo that is why fifa told Morocco to beat the useless and biggest world cup flop called penaldo.
Fifa hates penaldo that is why fifa told France and Netherlands to miss their penalty shootouts so that Messi can win d world cup.
Fifa hates penaldo that is why fifa told kolo muani to miss that last minute chance that would have won France d World cup.
Fifa hates penaldo that is why fifa told Portugal coach to bench d useless and biggest world cup flop called penaldo.
Pained losers and hypocrites
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
ernesco0816517:

The funny thing about Ronaldo's supporters is,that they try to defend him without fact and at the end they, end up cooking up lies just to defend him.
The end point of these their lies one can't ascertain if,it's to gain sympathy or win more fans to themselves.
Please don't try to engage them in argument again cos u are wasting ur time .have been following almiron and ur posts on this sports section,and I love how u guys defend ur candidate with facts and not sentiments.
I love Ronaldo and Messi,but ll always choose Messi over the former on the field of play.
You nailed it bro. Everything you mentioned is true. Engaging them is extremely difficult. They like to twist narrative or shift goal post when they are presented with facts.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
greypencils:
At 36, Ronaldo was the top goal scorer at Man United and in the Champions League. At 36, Messi dey USA. Who is the GOAT again?
In the midst of young and hot prospect in Europe, Messi produced one of the best performances ever witnessed in the World Cup at 35.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin watching table tennis is the only sport you deserve to watch and analysis, you should stay away from football it makes you look .......
Stupidity is an office and you are doing a great job occupying it very well grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) by specialmati(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
zeusdgrt:

Stupidity is an office and you are doing a great job occupying it very well grin
grin grin grin grin grin foolishness is a gift.you are gifted with it.stay away from football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Poses With Her CAF Award (Photo) / Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca / Breakin News: Ghana's Asamoah Gyan Is Dead!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.