Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi (31417 Views)

I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) / Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zooposki:
I thought Igboho wanted Oduduwa Republic? He is now all of a sudden pro Nigeria? I’m confused.

That's Yoruba people for you, very confused tribe

Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by eldoradoxx: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Every region needs an Igboho, an Asari Dokubo, an Nnamdi Kanu, who equate the madness of Sheik Ahmed Gumi

1 Like

Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by discusant: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Cruise777:
Igboho OSA...

Welcome back

When they tell people that Bola Tinubu sponsored Sunday Igboho to start Yoruba Nation agitation as Plan B if Buhari refused to hand power over to Tinubu, some people still argue over that.
Even after Yoruba Nation agitators waved the flags of Oduduwa Republic on London's Chatham House in support of Tinubu while he was speaking inside the house
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Enemiesmasquera: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You don hold dollar b3fore. Everyone is shouting dollar including someone that doesn't have job
Only a fool opens his mouth waaa to talk without reasoning. If you see me in person you would crawling to beg for forgiveness for that foolish comment you made. Be wise boy
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by BabaIbo: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
OriOko88:

You mumu. Who are d strong men talking. Tell us. Igboho that fought ife and modakeke war for three years. He's a strong man.

Mu mu, Ife and Modakeke na rating?

Dem dey mention people that can face organized force like the military and co, you dey talk village people matter, i.e communal issue.

Abeg swerve!
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by JADEK04: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Tinubu is a failure and he must go. Dollar is now 1200 and some ediots don't see the hand writing on the wall.
you don't even understand the economic....u just talk because others are talking...its Tinubu that make dollar increase...or u expect government to be subsidy dollar for u so u will not die ...whatever u r using dollar to buy .boycott it nd do something else
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Mandate2023: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
That's your father you just described

Ur mother dirty toto
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Mandate2023: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
YourKarma:

Everything na election to una. Election don end 6 months ago and we don enter era of suffering but you daft fools are still shouting election upandan.

The revolution that'll end this useless country won't even start from the SE or North, it'll start from the SW. E go shock una

Stale
Mumu
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Cjayboy: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shirk Ahmed Gumi's unguided cum inciting comment depicts greed and bad blood while thinking that Nigeria belongs to NDI Muslim.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by soccerlite: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lolzzzzz

Igboho has become activist

What's the difference between igboho and gumi

One is a islamic terrorist the other is a voodoo terrorist
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Imert: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
SHEY DIS MAN NA SEPARATIST?

WHEN HE BECOME PRO-NIGERIA AGAIN? IS IT THAT HIM PAPA THIEFNUMBU D PRESIDO OR WETIN
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by hotseat: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
IGBOho is an IPOB sympathiser, perhaps.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by YourKarma: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mandate2023:

Stale
Mumu
Keep disgracing your lineage
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Johnnyplus01k(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zooposki:
I thought Igboho wanted Oduduwa Republic? He is now all of a sudden pro Nigeria? I’m confused.

Hé was only trying to defend his race(yoruba). If president JAGABAN didn't attain the position, he said hausa/fulani are planning not to hand over Nigeria to his brother BAT. That what led to the agitation.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by abibun: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nigeria or oduduwa nation?
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Kilometres: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Someone over here in Germany with is family.

Sunday igboho is a coward after all tongue

Tell me where Nnamdi Kanu was chilling before he was caught like a chicken and bundled to the "zoo" and placed in averlasting cake where no ipod miscreant can save him?
Remind me where Ojukwu disguised in blouse and wrapper to? ... even Simon Ekpa calls the shot from Finland to lock their parents out every Monday

Who's the coward again?
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by fobiflex(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Buh truth be told, this is the time tinubu needs the support of the igbos and the entire south, cuz truly these abokis think the own Nigeria. And we need to prove to them all that we southerns ain’t their slaves buh only if the govt at the helm of affairs carry us all along
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by OMBIIGA: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
What a patriotic and reassuring statement!!
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by flokii: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Since PBAT is not interested in terrorists and bandits, their close aasociate Gumi is not happy and is trying to use islam to instigate ab0kis up North against the present governmemt of the day.
They were banking on islamization but got shamed.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by jimmynauty: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
if not obi, tinubu continuim
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Sunday Igbo is not only a coward but a big fool who doesn't know his right from his left.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
This gumi is full of evil violence,from buha now he wan distract jagaban,na lie. angry
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by MomohMrMoore: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lol, I thought Igboho is for Yoruba Nation agitation; a stark adversary of Tinubu who is for one Nigeria. Is Gumi against Yoruba Nation agitation?
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by snipernigga(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ah ah na Yoruba man now.

grin grin
Zooposki:
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by adem30: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zooposki:

Same thing Nnamdi Kanu would have say is Peter Obi had won the election.
Na mumu people wey dey follow them I pity
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Enemiesmasquera: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
JADEK04:
you don't even understand the economic....u just talk because others are talking...its Tinubu that make dollar increase...or u expect government to be subsidy dollar for u so u will not die ...whatever u r using dollar to buy .boycott it nd do something else
Imagine a tout like you who can't put up a good sentence is talking about economy. I shake my head for you
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by ericmor: 12:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:

what did you do when he was attacked and when he was arrested in benin and jailed? all we do is to come online and rant and expect some persons to die for us. reason why we are where we are today is because no one is ready to die for anybody anymore because they know after their death you people will still criticize them and forget them and the family they left behind. that is why the politicians are milking us and using us to catch cruse
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Swiftgrp: 4:33am On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Monimaker22: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2023
Shijawesss:
Thank u Sunday.

We the good people of Southwest will always protect our Southsouth brothers....

Southsouth and Southwest are one people..

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

South South and South west are now one, no longer with North, i laff in Yoruba tune.

Yoruba can never ever stand on their own, they are known for cowardice, running from pillar to post in the name of coalition. Una don problem with northerners now na SouthSouth, una go soon get problem because no one u colliate with do last long, the day yoruba will stand alone then i go know say dem don mature, for now keep galavanting up and down like herdsmen.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Padipadi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

He spoke well
Now you know Ighoho spoke well. Why you come dey rant ontop Tinubu as if he stole your gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? / Biodun Olujimi And Duro Faseyi Lose Reelection Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.