Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi (31442 Views)

I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) / Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by specialmati(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin agbado well served
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by obedience4(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Someone over here in Germany with is family.

Sunday igboho is a coward after all tongue

We're is mazi Simon
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by able20(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zooposki:
I thought Igboho wanted Oduduwa Republic? He is now all of a sudden pro Nigeria? I’m confused.
Igboho is still the President of the Oduduwa region, he is just using another tactic to generate financial support.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by dododawa1: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
D guy don humble

Fighting for Tinubu and Wike

Freedom fighters and pocket things
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by SmartyPants(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Both him,Simon ekpa,asari,Mnk,this men are bunch of criminals claiming freedom fighters, na the foolish people wey dey follow them I dey pity grin grin grin

Which crime did Igboho commit?

1 Like

Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by phkka1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Is good we heard your voice at this material time.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by spiSeyi: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
If Gunmi is not tamed I see him inviting Hamas and most Middle-East armed groups to form a rebel group that will upturn the democratic government o of Nigeria which will lead to making Nigeria an Islamic state.
But PBAT knows how to serve folks like Gunmi what they deserve silently with no trace, Gunmi's days are numbered cool
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by shinealight(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Tinubu is a failure and he must go

Wait till tomorrow for Supreme Court’s verdict….then maybe your eyes will open to the reality on ground! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by 13october: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zooposki:
I thought Igboho wanted Oduduwa Republic? He is now all of a sudden pro Nigeria? I’m confused.

I thought you were shouting Nigeria before OBI lost.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by 13october: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zooposki:

I thought you were shouting Nigeria before OBI lost. Why Biafra now
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Sleekfingers: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nigeria is on the verge of disintegration......
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Chetas81(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
demmie1:
Ignore this post. Igboho did not make any such statement
some eleriburuku citizen on nairaland know how to Cook fake news just to generate traffic
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by zombieHUNTER: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:

He spoke well
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Who is Igbogho? A name of a person or animal?
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Zooposki(f): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
13october:

I thought you were shouting Nigeria before OBI lost. Why Biafra now

😂😂

Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Lovenorth: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Igboho loves Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by LillyandDaisy: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You don't need time to know anything.

Its just common sense.

Secessionist movement is one usually pushed by the regional heads as seen in the Catalonia case.

You can't be claiming to fight for secession yet the people who you claim to be fighting for continue to vote in leaders who will swear an oath to stand against what you are fighting for.

This guys know they can't achieve anything meaningful, they just want to cash out for themselves and their families.

Exactly, why will a Biafrian want Obi to be Nigerian president, abi why will Sunday be concerned with FCT
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by guidelight: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zooposki:
His boss who recently ensured his release from Jail, is now in power.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by paramakina202: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Nnamdi Kanu was in London.
Simon Ekpa in Finland.
Now Igboho have reolcated to Germany.
They are all cowards but one is more sensible than the other two.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Proudlyomonna: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

Exactly, why will a Biafrian want Obi to be Nigerian president, abi why will Sunday be concerned with FCT

Is Soludo not a Biafran?
Is he pro mnk's group??

Where's the sense in this your point undecided
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by jrusky(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:

Is that the topic? This was how we warned you about Fulani herds bitch coming few years ago fools like you bluffed us later started shouting for help from same Fulani president who cares not now same Gum or Guma have started again and we are telling you now you are shouting Tinubu must go then the Fulani bitch will start raping mothers in your fuc-king village and beheading people.

Ode, very foolish odumku nonentity. Go and chase Tinubu away and let's see na.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Mandate2023: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

How is he mumu?

Dude, Arewa just tagged your lord and saviour as the worst president Nigeria has ever had, yet you Yorubas went dumb and silent on the thread.

Is Tinubu not a failure? Why calling the guy mumu when it's obvious Tinubu is the biggest clown here? Tinubu is failure personified

Another mumu.....election defeat still in play
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Appadorai(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zooposki:
He knows what is doing?
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Slurity(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Tinubu still has 7 years and and 6 months as president. get that to your skull.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Slurity(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zooposki:
The Man is wiser now, He has be tutored the right approach to the Yoruba republic aside violence.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Teenaira: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:

If you like tell me Magu is corrupt but I know he is indeed a hero. $11 B is not a small money.
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by LillyandDaisy: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Is Soludo not a Biafran?
Is he pro mnk's group??

Where's the sense in this your point undecided
You can’t have your bread and eat it, one step and then another, if you want a Biafra fight for it and if you want a better Nigeria for it… you can’t have both at the same time
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
So I guess no more agitation for Oduduwa Republic...! tongue
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Miracle2020: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
The same igboho that doesn't want to be a Nigerian? When someone told me that tinubu is the master minder of Yoruba nation agitation, I thought it was a lie. Now I can see it clearly
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Enemiesmasquera: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Slurity:
Tinubu still has 7 years and and 6 months as president. get that to your skull.
A slave who is surfering and smiling
Re: Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi by Slurity(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
A slave who is surfering and smiling
Shebi its my suffering and smiling? Why cry for me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Are Commissioners And State Government Political Appointees Paid? / Rivers Govt Petitions Defence Minister Over Amaechi, Orders Arrest Of 27 Persons / Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.