Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2125 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
@ Yusuf Akure I have noticed in recent times that whenever I posted what I considered very important to of, it is then you find it convenient to publish your lengthy posts without contributing to the issue raised.  While I am  happy that you are using this Assembly to drive traffic to our Patentees forum, I feel it is essential too to give my post a breathing space.   Are you trying to say what I have just posted is irrelevant to you?                                                  *  * I have tried more than SIX TIMES unsuccessfully  to register at the patentees forum. I am not supposed to reveal this here.  There was a time one of the contributors asked of OMOKEMESI.  And GODSAYES assured the poster that I would soon join.  I am saying this to prove that I visit the Forum regularly, but unable to post    On four occasions i filled the registration form but whenever I got to "type the symbol or picture there would be no symbol to type.     I succeeded in getting symbols on two occasions. The last time I tried to register was on Sunday, October 2, 2011. That day, I finished filling the registeration when I typed the following letters that appeared: H D B X H. But when I clicked "stamit", there was no information on the forum to state I had been successfully registered. I checked my email, nothing from the forum. I tried to sign with the username and password I used, the message I got was "invalid username".                                            With the above explanation, those who had a wrong impression about me over our Comandclem online forum would ask for God's forgiveness.                                                          The Almighty God that we all serve knows that I have no grudge against anybody. We are members of the same Comandclem family.                                             All our efforts will not be in vain in Jesus name.  GOOD NIGHT.                                                ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2011
In ur confusion yesterday you managed to duplicate your pet thread. Take it easy baba bunmi. Lets watch you manage this.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2011
Up up you go thread
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
This duplicate thread happened when a foul mouthed old scammer wanted to attempt forgery.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2011
cpa part two
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2011
omokemesi part two
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2011
Cpa part 2
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2011
Omokemesi your second wife needs to join the first so i am giving it a shove now
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 6:07am On Nov 03, 2011
up you go
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 1:40am On Nov 04, 2011
Join de other two up
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by r231(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2011

(1)

Lagos State Commissioner Of Police / How To Remember The Son Or Daughter Of Whom You Are!!! / If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.