Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (156585 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2010
CHIEF ENAHORO IS DEAD! Prof Clement Uwemedimo, Comandclem's boss and inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint, has lost one of his staunch supporters during his prolonged suit against Mobil, Chief Anthony Enahoro. Chief Enahoro, one of Nigeria's foremost politicians, statesmen and nationalists, died in Benin, Edo State capital, this Wednesday morning (December 15, 2010), at the age of 87. On behalf of the teeming Comandclem Patentees, I say: "BYE BYE, PAPA. Nigeria has lost a real Patriot. May your soul rest in perfect peace." ~OMOKEMESI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hello omokemesi, a friend and colleague in the struggle, hope u are ok? Meanwhile, we are waiting 4u at this thread 'comandclem to liquidate mobil oil' thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hello omokemesi, a friend and colleague in the struggle, hope u are ok? Meanwhile, we are waiting 4u at this thread 'comandclem to liquidate mobil oil' thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2010
Adieu Papa Enahoro, you were a true patriot and nationalist to the core. You believed in this country called Nigeria.
May the Lord grant you a safe passage to His Eternal Kingdom!

Hello omokemesi, a friend and colleague in the struggle, hope u are ok?  Meanwhile, we are waiting 4u at this thread 'comandclem to liquidate mobil oil' thanks

More grease to your efforts Sir Omokemesi for honouring the great octogenerian Pa Enahoro,
and just as Nsiman mentioned, your absence after the locking up of your previous thread on Mobil
is being felt here. We need your contribution in the mpnu liquidation battle. What is the true situation on
ground vis-a-vis this storyline in http://www.theliberationnewsonline.com/liquidate.htm.
You're welcomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2010
@Skydeexie and Nsiman, thank you for your posts. I think by now, you should have read my reply to your posts. THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR ALARM. God is on our side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
FELLOW PATENTEES, NO CAUSE FOR ALARM I am being forced to break my silence. But this is not the right time to do so. I am sad!  I am sad because wicked, heartless, selfish, inconsiderate, enemies of progress, ambassadors of Satan and absolutely unpatriotic Nigerians connived with Mobil to ensure that Prof Uwemedimo did not receive his royalties while Chief Anthony Enahoro was still alive.                                              But we still thank God that the great Nationalist witnessed the victory of Prof Uwemedimo who  Chief Enahoro unflinchingly supported.  We thank God for this.    Papa Enahoro deserves a peaceful eternal rest        MY VIEW ON COMANDCLEM'S THREAT TO LIQUIDATE MOBIL:                                 Fellow Patentees, let us forget about that meanwhile. Mobil will not wait for that to happen.  I am sure that Mobil will pay the first instalment before Comandclem patience is exhausted.                                                       "Presidency intervenes in Comandclem, Mobil imbroglio" says the headline of a front page story in the latest issue of "THE LIBERATION" newspaper. An impeccable source also revealed that top officials of Comandclem are holding series of meetings to ensure payment of the first instalment of Prof Uwemedimo/Comandclem's Royalties without further delay. ~OMOKEMESI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2010
Thanks, may God grant chief Enahoro a peace rest. I deeply mourn him, esp. as the first idigene to advocate for our independence. Surely one of chief Enahoro's children will take his/her dad's place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2010
@Skydeexie and Nsiman, thank you for your posts to mourn one of the supporters of Comandclem Patentees, the late sage and patriot, Chief Anthony Enahoro. May God take care of those he left behind. FLASH BACK What I Said About Chief Anthony Enahoro on my Thread (now blocked), on September 29, this year, to mark Nigeria's 50th Independence Anniversary: " Independence Anniversary Greetings to A Statesman and Surviving Father of the Nation, CHIEF ANTHONY ENAHORO : PAPA, You selflessly stood steadfastly with other patriotic Statesmen of Blessed Memory, who fought relentlessly to secure Independence for our Nation, 50 years ago. In fact, you were the one who moved the Motion for the Independence of what is today called The Federal Republic of Nigeria. Nigeria and Nigerians will not and must not forget you and other founding fathers of this Nation. ****Similarly Sir, the Comandclem Patentees will never forget the unflinching support which you bravely gave our Role Model, Nigerian Inventor and African Pride, Rev. Prof. Clement Uwemedimo, during his struggle to secure what actually belonged to him - the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint - which he invented in 1980. Papa, may God grant you more years on earth in sound health to witness the fruits of the solid support which you and other
patriots gave Prof Uwemedimo." * * * Unfortunately, Papa Enahoro will not physically witness the time Prof Uwemedimo will collect the first instalment of his royalties from Mobil, let alone witness the beginning of the eradication of poverty from Nigeria, as promised by Prof Uwemedimo. WHAT A PITY! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2010
PATENTEES                RESPONSIBITIES,             THIS SUNDAY                                                                  As Christians among Comandclem Patentees go to their respective churches this morning, let us add the following to our activities there:                                            1. Praise the Almighty God heartily for sparing our lives and those of Prof Clement Uwemedimo/ Comandclem officials till date. It is not the wish of enemies that many of us should be alive till today.  Glory be to God.                                                           2. Fervently pray to our Creator to continue  protecting  all Comandclem Patentees and those toiling day and night, battling to ensure that we are not permanently robbed of our royalties.                                                   3.  Pray for Jehovah's continued support of the current efforts of those stoutly behind Comandclem's battle to ensure Mobil pays the first instalment of the debt the Company owed on royalties.                                             4.  Pray that God should grant our humble role model and Nigerian Patriot, Rev. Clement Uwemed, MORE YEARS ON EARTH, to enable him implement all the laudable programmes he earmarked for Nigeria.                                                                5. Pray to God to touch the hearts of all the powers that be at Mobil and open their spiritual eyes so that they can see what await them on that terrible day of Judgment if  they fail to do the right thing at the right time.                                                    May  Our Requests Be Heard and Answered This Sunday, In Jesus'  Name.                                                                ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
WHY THE WHITES HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PRODUCE PROF. CLEMENT UWEMEDIMO'S TYPE OF ANTI-CORROSIVE PAINT SINCE 1980: The African Pride and exemplary Inventor, Prof. Uwemedimo, declared: "I was influenced by God who led me to the deep salty ocean in search of the remedy. It was not something very natural, the more reason the whites could not invent the paint. The process had both the natural and supernatural inter playing." (excerpt from Daily Sun of December 1, 2010) OMOKEMESI : that is the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint some idiots called "useless paint".
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2010
THE INVISIBLE TEACHER AND HIS INVISIBLE PUPILS I only heard their discussions in my dream. I didn't know or recognize who said what. "There are 12 months in a year, even if you start your own new year from March or October. For instance, the conventional New Year starts from January 1 and ends on December 31. But if you want your own New Year to start from October 1, it must end on September 30. Otherwise, it is no longer a year. A year must not be more or less than 12 months. Excuse me sir. Somebody owed my father 8,000 naira and promised to pay in four equal instalment. He even swore that God should kill him if he failed to settle the debt as promised. How much will be the first instalment? Just divide the 8,000 naira by 4. The answer is 2,000 naira. But my father's debtor said he would pay the debt within one year in four equal parts. When will he pay the first instalment? If you divide 12 months by 4, you will get 3 months. It means that the debtor must pay each instalment not later than the end of every third month. The first instalment can be paid between January and March if no specific month in the quarter was mentioned. But the debtor told my father that his own New Year used to start from October. If that is the case, the debtor's first quarter during which he must pay his first instalment is between October 1 and December 31, if he did not give specific month. What of Second Instalment? Between January 1 and March 31. When must the third quarter instalment be paid? Between April 1 and June 30. And what about the last instalment? Between July 1 and September thirteee! What if the debtor decides to pay the remaining 6,000 naira at once in the second quarter? Ko buru. What is "Ko buru"?. . . . What is "Ko buru"? . . .What is "Ko buru"? That was the question I began to ask intermittently in my dream until my wife woke me up, shouting, "Baba Bunmi, what's wrong?" ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2010
Mr. Omokemesi!, i de bow 4u, the great dreamer that his dreams always seems literal
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2010
JUDAS. . . JUDAS . . . JUDAS Where are you? Et tu Brute?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
"I am confident that Mobil Oil will pay up", says                                 PROF. UWEMEDIMOH,   in his Christmas/ New Year message to Patentees and The Liberation Newspaper readers.                                                               The Inventor declared:                                              "I, King (Prof.) Clement Uwemedimoh, scientist and the sole inventor of the Anti-corrosive special paint, on behalf of my family and myself, the management and staff of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, and the staff of The Liberation Newspaper, wish our patentees and teeming readers a merry Chritmas and prosperous new year.  I use this opportunity to assure all our patentees and co-owners of bountiful returns on their investment. Also I pledge my commitment to better the lot of the people through job creation, opening of new towns, establishment of an agro based university, among other laudable programmes.                                                       I am confident that Mobil Oil will pay up, in line with the court judgment and order.  I assure our patentees who have kept faith with us, that we are in the last lap of the struggle.                                                                To our teeming readers, I want to thank you for the faith you have in us and pledge our total commitment to expose the rots in the society and provide you a platform to air your views and participate in governance."                                                       OMOKEMESI: for the above message, Editorial, exclusive and other interesting stories, buy the latest issue of The Liberation newspaper.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2010
Omokemesi, sometime i get tired of this assurance, and in defending this u get names
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Nsiman, the message I passed was not meant to convince Doubting Thomases. The purpose of this new thread is to pass whatever information anybody gets on and about Comandclem that is in the interest of Comandclem Patentees. IT IS NOT MEANT TO ARGUE WITH YAHOO BOYS, or try to convince those trying to display all the uncultured foul words they memorized and used to abuse girls while in the secondary school. I have admonished those in support of Comandclem to ignore them. Imagine a fool calling you Deacon Akpan! How can I reply a mad person saying he wanted to kill somebody? Why i am not bothered about the undue delay being caused by Mobil is that the Patentees have already crossed the most risky bridge of our investment the very day Comandclem won the case at Appeal Court in December, last year. If Comandclem did not win that day, there would have been nothing for Patentees to expect at all; not even a kobo! This is because all promises made by Comandclem were expressly based on their winning the case against Mobil and Mobil paying royalty to the Company. It was the ceaselless and fervent prayers of patentees and widows that enabled Comandclem to win that case. And we have to applaud Comandclem counsel and the God-fearing Justices at the Supreme and Appeal Courts respectively. I am sure, I am very certain that I Will be alive by the grace of my Almighty Father to start receiving my entitlements on my investment as a Comandclem Patentee, from next year. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Nsiman, the message I passed was not meant to convince Doubting Thomases. The purpose of this new thread is to pass whatever information anybody gets on and about Comandclem that is in the interest of Comandclem Patentees. IT IS NOT MEANT TO ARGUE WITH YAHOO BOYS, or try to convince those trying to display all the uncultured foul words they memorized and used to abuse girls while in the secondary school. I have admonished those in support of Comandclem to ignore them. Imagine a fool calling you Deacon Akpan! How can I reply a mad person saying he wanted to kill somebody? Why i am not bothered about the undue delay being caused by Mobil is that the Patentees have already crossed the most risky bridge of our investment the very day Comandclem won the case at Appeal Court in December, last year. If Comandclem did not win that day, there would have been nothing for Patentees to expect at all; not even a kobo! This is because all promises made by Comandclem were expressly based on their winning the case against Mobil and Mobil paying royalty to the Company. It was the ceaselless and fervent prayers of patentees and widows that enabled Comandclem to win that case. And we have to applaud Comandclem counsel and the God-fearing Justices at the Supreme and Appeal Courts respectively. I am sure, I am very certain that I Will be alive by the grace of my Almighty Father to start receiving my entitlements on my investment as a Comandclem Patentee, from next year. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2010
Let us continue to pray. GOD IS ON OUR SIDE.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2010
Ok! God that started the good work for ccnl will surely complete it
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 7:41am On Dec 24, 2010
Ok! God that started the good work for ccnl will surely complete it
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by rotimiland(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
The delay factor should not be strange to us as Nigerians. Look at the cases of Unilorin lecturers, Gov. Aregbesola in Osun state. The truth has been established by the Court of Appeal last year December, no hiding place for Mobil.
Thank you sirs, Omokemesi, Nsiman and other faithfuls for your efforts, in furnishing us with updates. The journey remaining for us is much more shorter than the one we have covered.
By God's grace those who abuse us will be no where to be found when the reality stare them in their faces.
Peace
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2010
MERRY XMAS and ACHIEVEMENT-PACKED NEW YEAR OF FULFILMENT TO 1. Our indefatigable role model , inventor and Nigerian patriot, King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, the Publisher of the leading anti-corruption newspaper in Nigeria, "The Liberation". 2. Deacon Jimmy Akpan, the tireless Group Administrator of Comandclem Communications Limited, publishers of The Liberation Newspaper. 3. Coordinators, Managers and the entire staff of Comandclem Group of Companies. 4. All Comandclem Patentees in Nigeria and all over the world. We will all be alive to witness the exit of poverty from Nigeria next year, as mapped out by the only inventor of Anti-corrosive Special Paint, Prof Uwemedimoh. There is no doubt, by this time next year, all the present travails would have become history, in the name of the Saviour we are celebrating His Birthday today. From OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
Here is more assurance from King Uwemedimoh, leaving no one in doubt as to his intention, commitment and dogged determination to make patentees dream become reality. This is a quote from the king himself in the current edition of the Liberation newpaper.

", I am still determined to better the lots of Nigerians through my God given invention and wealth. I am committed to my earlier pledge, promise and vow to the people that as co-owners, the patentees are also right owners and therefore entitled to all the benefits accrued therein. I only solicit for their patience and understanding as we sort out our point of differences with Mobil Oil. I am very optimistic that Mobil Oil would pay and the patentees would reap bountifully from their investments"

The King Uwemedimoh Foundation in conjunction with Comandclem Nigeria Limited have map out strategies that would create employment for the youths, establish an agro based university, an airline, develop new towns in all the state capitals and major cities in the federation, award scholarships, open up radio and television stations, among other establishments in the pipeline.

I am sent by God to rescue this country and I am determined to do just that through my patent right invention. Nigerians should exercise patience as we are in the final laps, we are about to scale the final hurdle on our way to glory”, he said.

http://www.theliberationnewsonline.com/drums.htm

Here is to wishing all patentees a very happy and prosperous new year ahead!
Remain sharp in prayers and don't loose your focus.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 1:44am On Jan 01, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL COMANDCLEM PATENTEES. God has proclaimed 2011 as our year of guaranteed victory, success, happiness, blessing, sound health, overall protection and the grace to do His will more than ever before. This is unchangeable. You are blessed in Jesus' name. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2011
That we will start receiving our royalties from this year is not doubtful. But let us continue to pray that God should spare our lives and the lives of those fighting vehementiy on our behalf. Happy Sunday.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2011
We are waiting patiently, God is in charge
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2011
We are waiting patiently, God is in charge
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
King Prof Clement Uwemedimo has solicited for the cooperation and prayers of Comandclem Patentees. "At the stage we are now, we need prayers; we need your cooperation and understanding; we need your patience; we need your support ; we need to be united so as to be able to fight this common battle. In all, we need your prayers so that we all would smile by the first quarter of this year, as we have plans for you all", he declared. Addressing news men in Lagos recently, the Comandclem boss went on " We are still taking stock, updating the records of our patentees, even as we are engaged in discussions at various levels with Mobil Nigeria over the payment." "I call for your patience and understanding as we fine tune the processes of the payment from Mobil Oil with the appropriate authorities and the oil company", the Inventor added. For further details, read the report in this week's edition of "The Liberation" newspaper, captioned: "Uwemedimoh assures patentees of good returns on investment. From OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
King Prof Clement Uwemedimo has solicited for the cooperation and prayers of Comandclem Patentees. "At the stage we are now, we need prayers; we need your cooperation and understanding; we need your patience; we need your support ; we need to be united so as to be able to fight this common battle. In all, we need your prayers so that we all would smile by the first quarter of this year, as we have plans for you all", he declared. Addressing news men in Lagos recently, the Comandclem boss went on " We are still taking stock, updating the records of our patentees, even as we are engaged in discussions at various levels with Mobil Nigeria over the payment." "I call for your patience and understanding as we fine tune the processes of the payment from Mobil Oil with the appropriate authorities and the oil company", the Inventor added. For further details, read the report in this week's edition of "The Liberation" newspaper, captioned: "Uwemedimoh assures patentees of good returns on investment. From OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh has solicited for the cooperation and prayers of Comandclem Patentees. "At the stage we are now, we need prayers; we need your cooperation and understanding; we need your patience; we need your support ; we need to be united so as to be able to fight this common battle. In all, we need your prayers so that we all would smile by the first quarter of this year, as we have plans for you all", he declared. Addressing news men in Lagos recently, the Comandclem boss went on " We are still taking stock, updating the records of our patentees, even as we are engaged in discussions at various levels with Mobil Nigeria over the payment." "I call for your patience and understanding as we fine tune the processes of the payment from Mobil Oil with the appropriate authorities and the oil company", the Inventor added. For further details, read the report in this week's edition of "The Liberation" newspaper, captioned: "Uwemedimoh assures patentees of good returns on investment." From OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hi mr. Omokemesi, but the online liberation news has not been up dated for over two weeks now and today i checked, it was old news. Thanks
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2011
Hi mr. Omokemesi, but the online liberation news has not been up dated for over two weeks now and today i checked, it was old news. Thanks

Welcome back to the assembly Messrs. Nsiman & Omokemesi, its a refreshing piece of news from the King especially knowing that all hands are on deck. We have been on our knees all this while because we are sure of victory. Just as you mentioned Mr. Nsiman, I've visited the news site several times only to meet with the same stale news. I hope they are not short on manpower, they need to update the news every week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.