Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) (62864 Views)

Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) / Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously / Checkout This Delicious Frog Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by adesegun121(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Imagine
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by tonididdy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Reminds me of one igue festival in Benin, I had a paper bag of min 50 pieces of chunky fried cow meat to myself .

....my butthole rioted for 3 days non stop grin
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Sillymoderators: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Crafteck1:

Nothing fit satisfy una
Does that package looks hygienic to you?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Jewessgratitud3: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dirty. I watched how the man was just stepping on the meat like it's not for consumption.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by APOPTOSIS: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
yeyebrity:
It doesn't look hygienic at all. Just look at that dirty man almost stepping on the meat.
Only You spoke about Hygiene.
The entire commenters above clearly voted in favor of hunger grin grin grin grin grin
Nigeria is truly sick and sickening!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Sillymoderators: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
ATEAMS:
Be with someone that requires you to grow, makes you forget your problems, holds your hand, likes to kiss, appreciates art, and adores you.
What irrelevant thing is this one saying?
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Checkout this 40ft trailer load of cow meat seen at an event recently
You actually trust that there is cow meat and nothing else? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Swapfin(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
This container isn't up to 40ft. This looks like a 20ft container.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Artiiclebeast: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Crafteck1:

Nothing fit satisfy una

Hunger will make even poo satisfy you hungry dolts, little wonder you pocket your brains to vote your nemesis for a cube of Maggi.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Jeandewest(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Where's NAFDAC...
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Sillymoderators: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
JayVicky:

What does this have to do with cow meat?😈
May he was hallucinating....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by DJInfluence: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
That's so unhygienic. Jeez.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Most Nigerians cannot even afford meat

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Dbarrzx: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
The one sitting in there dishing out the meats would have dug his dirty fingers into his nose and also fingered his arsehole while washing and not properly rinse them before digging them into the meats to dish out.

Wonderful...

A cheap ass simple hand gloves would have suffice...common.

We've all eaten poopoo at some point in our eating history without having a clue...

he fit still use hand gloves shook for nose and anus...ahahaha
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Crafteck1: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Hunger will make even poo satisfy you hungry dolts, little wonder you pocket your brains to vote your nemesis for a cube of Maggi.

Imbexile like you, chips that come in packs for example, do you know the amount of organic and inorganic impurities in it, learn to rest, for me, once i saw nylon covering his feet, i was satisfied, you probably need him to wear hazmat suit like its a nuclear diasater

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
For wetin?
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by LeonOgu(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Over one thousand cows lost their lives
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by CaptainFM1: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
APC Palliatives going round.
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
ATEAMS:
Be with someone that requires you to grow, makes you forget your problems, holds your hand, likes to kiss, appreciates art, and adores you.

This thing and the topic no correlate o.. but nice one

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Blitzking: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Eat more than 5 pieces and understand why ppl say awoof dey run belle

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by matm: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
The worst way of contracting diseases is through sex

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by dododawa1: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Supreme court meat
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by deavicky(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
pipnator00:
This na 40ft of trailer Load of heart disease.
Dear Nigerians, excess consumption of red meat is VERY bad for the heart!
na one person want chop am?.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by VaginaAcademic: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Eeeww so unhygienic
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Maxxim: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Some can still enjoy this country inspite of the hardship .
Dey play, so eating a days meat means one is enjoying abi, if that's your illustration of good life, poverty has really dealt with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Exceed15: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
pipnator00:
This na 40ft of trailer Load of heart disease.
Dear Nigerians, excess consumption of red meat is VERY bad for the heart!

Story

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Papayaayasager(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
I eat half of the 40ft container before offloading it

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rubbish! This is so unhealthy. You get money to slaughter that much cow, but you can't package it decently in coolers or pack? Person even wear nylon for leg, shey him dey climb or step on the meat??

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by kuntash: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lifted07:
I will never be poor in this life and in the eternal life to come.

Just be legit and put your trust COMPLETELY on your creator and work out your salvation.

Both requests would be a banker

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by gaby(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Crafteck1:

Imbexile like you, chips that come in packs for example, do you know the amount of organic and inorganic impurities in it, learn to rest, for me, once i saw nylon covering his feet, i was satisfied, you probably need him to wear hazmat suit like its a nuclear diasater

Poor reasoning.
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Slydan204: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hmmm, nd yet some people are still looking 4 just a single meal (any kind) a day 2 survive. Different strokes, different folks. This life really no balance. Enjoy
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Artiiclebeast: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Crafteck1:

Poverty and hunger don make you dey mistake and eat poo as means....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Local Rice Brand Is The Best ? / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 / See What Someone Bought With An Hour Minimum Wage In The UK £10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.