Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Lagos Govt Shuts Down Alade Market Over Environmental Violation - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Govt Shuts Down Alade Market Over Environmental Violation (13235 Views)

Obiano Shuts Nnewi Spare Parts Market Over Non-Compliance With COVID-19 / 70 Shops Burnt In Alade Market Fire In Lagos / Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Shuts Down Alade Market Over Environmental Violation by Versal: 3:37am On Oct 26, 2023
3ice9ce:

Igbo girls are forging Waec so they can get a chance to enter Lagos in their lifetime, this beggar is here saying he has a choice. grin
To enter Lagos? Does one need any form of qualification to enter Lagos?
Or is it you being idiotic?
Re: Lagos Govt Shuts Down Alade Market Over Environmental Violation by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2023
yesloaded:
Market leaders needs to take market sanitation very serious

Health is wealth

Exactly!!!!!!!!!

Most of us are just pigs throwing trash anywhere and everywhere.

At the Mile 2 Train Station a guy casually dropped his empty bottle on the floor.. A Train Staff picked it up and reprimanded him.

Not only Market people who are dirty and that is why I wish they had not stopped the monthly sanitation in Lagos State.

It made people to be more aware of cleaning their surroundings.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Shuts Down Alade Market Over Environmental Violation by PHAYOL81: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2023
Of course, to the dirty traders, it's no more business as USUAL. IF you can't keer your environment clean, then it's either YOU DON'T DESERVE IT or IT DOESN'T DESERVE YOU.

IN A NUTSHELL, ONE HAS TO PART WAY WITH THE OTHER
Re: Lagos Govt Shuts Down Alade Market Over Environmental Violation by Padipadi: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:
Will take them serious when they shut down alaba rago hausa market.

Who are the dimwit quoting me?
Na una still dey shiit everywhere for lagos, yet na una still dey rant!

Rago market was just closed and you dey the thread dey type like say one Yoruba person don dupe you before or collect ya girlfriend!
Wetin be your problem, I fit help you cos I heal mad people online. Lemme epp you, no charges!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks Raise ATM Daily Withdrawal Limits / How To Produce Emulsion Paint(1drum Materials And Measurements) / Neveah Makes Financial Times 2023 Africa’s Fastest Growing Companies Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.