Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,366 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

This Naira Depreciation Is Serious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Naira Depreciation Is Serious (1544 Views)

This Naira Scarcity, Dino Melaye Give Good Reasons, Video / 5 Types Of Nigerians During This Naira Scarcity – Which One Are You? / Is This Naira Scarcity Not A Plan To Scuttle Elections And Give Buhari 3rd Term! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Auxtan(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
I am a businessman into buying and selling.

What I sell, since the past 8 weeks has risen in price by 10% in each of the past 8 weeks now.

As at today, I got a call from my supplier notifying me of the new 15% increase in price due to dollar rate. So in the last 8 weeks that is an 85% increase in price.

My advice to anyone who have money right now, try as much as you can to relocate from this country to a country with stable economy.

Why this is important is to save your hard earned money and wealth from losing value.

This naira doesn't seem like regaining value anytime soon.

16 Likes

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Tntsi: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
It is less than 6 months since chief tinubu criminally took over affairs.
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Chief tinubu has successfully
Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.
Destroyed Nigeria financially
Destroyed Nigeria economically
Destroyed Nigeria morally.
Destroyed Nigeria constitutionally
Destroyed Nigeria religiously
Destroyed Nigeria judically.
Destroyed Nigeria governmentally
Destroyed Nigeria institutionally.
Destroyed Nigerians reputationally...
Every aspect of our nation is dead.

I said it months ago, that nothing good will come out from this desecration of our nation.

I say it again, loud and clear, Nothing good will come out with the evil rooted in the land.
Tinubu is a cancer that must be taken if Nigeria is to be redeemed. It is not about appointment as even if tinubu appoints angels to work with him, Nothing good will come out.

The people I pity are those who think this is about their tribe. If tinubu is not taken away, by decemeber many of them may commit suicide.

Nigeria is at the tail point of destruction.
The desecration, rottenness, criminality and evil legalized in power must be taken away. If not , forget about Nigeria.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Zooposki(f): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
When the wicked rule, the people perish. Na real wa o.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Auxtan(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tntsi:
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.

I said it months ago, that nothing good will come out from this desecration of our nation.

I say it again , Nothing good will come out with the evil rooted in the land.
Tinubu is a cancer that must be taken if Nigeria is to be redeemed.it is not about appointment as even if tinubu appoints angels to work with him, Nothing good will come out.

Nigeria is at the point of destruction. The desecration, rootness, criminality and evil legalized in power must be taken away. If not , forget about Nigeria.
This is time to seek solutions my man. Tinubu is already president and will probably be there till 2027/2031. What we should be looking at now is the solution to this mess.
Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Nonny95: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
The after effect of the naira crash is still coming.

Soon, Christmas will reach, people will buy the remaining stocks. By January na the time the real inflation go start😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by mariahAngel(f): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Just when we thought it could never get any worse. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Auxtan(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zooposki:
When the wicked rule, the people perish. Na real wa o.
This is very serious. My business is feeling it. I don't mind selling off all I have got to relocate at this point. But I am looking at countries I can relocate to Europe or America. Also I need to acquire a tech skill or hand skill first of which I rarely have time cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Nonny95: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

This is time to seek solutions my man. Tinubu is already president and will probably be there till 2027/2031. What we should be looking at now is the solution to this mess.

Which appointment did he give you?

And why didn't you guys give Jonathan this solution other than voting him out?

Hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by hollandis(f): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

You should find the solution to the mess your created

I told you to not vote for him u said my mouth is smellinh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Tntsi: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

You not ready to survive my man. If the supreme court fails, One month from this day you will pull your shirt and hit the street to lead the charge to hit aso rock.
Mark this day.
You don't love Nigeria like I do neither are you patriotic like I am.
I am not really speaking for myself at least no matter how things are, I am okay where I am.
But I have got a community and legions of people who are so badly affected. If I am ok and thousand and millions of people attached to me are not, then I am at a risk.

7 Likes

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Auxtan(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nonny95:

Which appointment did he give you?

And why didn't you guys give Jonathan this solution other than voting him out?

Hypocrite
Bro I am a realist and totally not into politics neither am I from the benefiting tribes in Nigeria. I am just saying anyone who is serious about his/her wealth to make hay now that is still fresh. Naira will plunge many into poverty if we don't act now.
Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Shikini: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sad
Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

No bros no one should profer solution for thiefnibu let him face the consequences of his actions , if I have any solution I rather apply it to my self and family I'm done exchanging words with thiefnibu lackeys...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Auxtan(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tntsi:

You not ready to survive my man. If the supreme court fails, One month from this day you will pull your shirt and hit the street to lead the charge to hit aso rock.
Mark this day.

Auxtan:

Bro I am a realist and totally not into politics neither am I from the benefiting tribes in Nigeria. I am just saying anyone who is serious about his/her wealth to make hay now that is still fresh. Naira will plunge many into poverty if we don't act now.
Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Auxtan(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
hollandis:

You should find the solution to the mess your created

I told you to not vote for him u said my mouth is smellinh

Auxtan:

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by hollandis(f): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

Enjoy the mess you created. Tribalistic

4 Likes

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Tntsi: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

This is not politics. I am telling you reality. Is it until you dead bodies littered on the street that you will understand ?

3 Likes

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Nonny95: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

So what do you suggest Nigerians do?

Enter into praying and fasting, hitting the streets in protest, suffering and smiling till 8 years or what?

Even Tinubu that is supposed to be more worried is busy Appointing media aides than Economic experts.

2 Likes

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Auxtan(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nonny95:

So what do you suggest Nigerians do?

Enter into praying and fasting, hitting the streets in protest, suffering and smiling till 8 years or what?

Even Tinubu that is supposed to be more worried is busy Appointing media aides than Economic experts.
I feel the only individual solution is relocating from this country.
I have never fancied relocation given I don't want to be a foreigner in another man's land but mehn this hasn't gotten to no choice situation.

1 Like

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by smileyoo: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
lol. but to travel outside the country is not the best solution, because at some point in life one will fully appreciate this adage; home sweet home. no place like home.
moreover the various countries we are basically running to, were built by the citizens who decided to confront their challenges of nationhood, but unfortunately Nigerians are running away from these challenges of nationhood.
it's time the government of the day in Nigeria must genuinely fight against corruption and insecurities, make huge official corruption a capital offense , arrest those political elites that have stolen the nation blind and recover all their looting.
let's make corruption and criminalities un-attractive ventures and watch Nigeria become a strong nation.

2 Likes

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Auxtan(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
smileyoo:
lol. but to travel outside the country is not the best solution, because at some point in life one will fully appreciate this adage; home sweet home. no place like home.
moreover the various countries we are basically running to, were built by the citizens who decided to confront their challenges of nationhood, but unfortunately Nigerians are running away from these challenges of nationhood.
it's time the government of the day in Nigeria must genuinely fight against corruption and insecurities, make huge official corruption a capital offense , arrest those political elites that have stolen the nation blind and recover all their looting.
let's make corruption and criminalities un-attractive ventures and watch Nigeria become a strong nation.
As much as I agree with you but I believe tribe and religion will continue to play a big part in this country. We will keep appointing the oppressors all because they are from same tribe or religion. Which is too bad for a country hoping to develop.

2 Likes

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Zooposki(f): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

As much as I agree with you but I believe tribe and religion will continue to play a big part in this country. We will keep appointing the oppressors all because they are from same tribe or religion. Which is too bad for a country hoping to develop.

The best solution then is to divide or restructure along tribal and religious line.

5 Likes

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by smileyoo: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

you are right that tribalism and religious affiliations determine who wins the elections in Nigeria, but i can assure you that it wouldn't remain like that for long, because something must give way for something.
what the oppressors don't realize is that too much suffering of the masses always end up uniting the masses against the oppressors, and Nigeria's case wouldn't be an isolated one.

3 Likes

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

the solution is to remove tinubu simple...

4 Likes

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by wittywriter: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

Profer yours...the NLer made a valid post...i tell peeps that the only way is to key/get involved with an income generation means that pays in dollars and best way is via online.
Xxxxtentacion2:
the solution is to remove tinubu simple...

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by CodeTemplar: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu is like past leaders. He is playing politics with sensitive issues but doest put all the blame on him. Relocation for OP is still a gamble. If only the country was secure enough, I would have suggested you change business into where over 60% of Nigerians spend their money, food, but the jungle is on full throttle and if you escape kidnappers, herdsmen, touts, robbers, pest, high way robbers, flooding, the police can still hold you to ransom and extort you. What a country!

1 Like

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by SSFeedsNigeria: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tntsi:

I say it again, loud and clear, Nothing good will come out with the evil rooted in the land.
Tinubu is a cancer that must be taken if Nigeria is to be redeemed. It is not about appointment as even if tinubu appoints angels to work with him, Nothing good will come out.

The people I pity are those who think this is about their tribe. If tinubu is not taken away, by decemeber many of them may commit suicide.

Nigeria is at the tail point of destruction.
The desecration, rottenness, criminality and evil legalized in power must be taken away. If not , forget about Nigeria.

Many of them will commit suicide and it will be good riddance to bad rubbish. As for me, I go no where but my happiness be say, before e go affect me badly, many of these ronu bastards will be dead already.

1 Like

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by worksmart(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Indeed! I seems we have forgotten that there are democratic processes for impeaching / removing a president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Treadway: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Auxtan:

This is very serious. My business is feeling it. I don't mind selling off all I have got to relocate at this point. But I am looking at countries I can relocate to Europe or America. Also I need to acquire a tech skill or hand skill first of which I rarely have time cry
I never thought the day would come when I would be seriously considering throwing in the towel and leaving too. With each passing day, it is looking more and more like it is what I must do if I don't want to sink with this ship. See a comment I made in a thread yesterday where I was telling a similar story to yours

Treadway:
sharing ko, shooting ni. Koni da fun sharing! Asiko ja fun ori e lawa bayi. He who can swim, should keep swimming, and who wan sink should sink kia kia....imagine making everyone a seemingly lazy person. We were still complaining about last year, but yet in just this year almost everyone has been liquidated..most don't even know they have been liquidated, e never sink in. Shey dem never turn us all to lazy people, when a nobody in another country with just $100 or pounds is already better off than you struggling to earn a measly 100k profit/salary in a month (for comparison)...and then you ask yourself who will work for a month and not have 100usd or pounds or euro,even if na bambiala work you dey do, you go get more than 100dols or pounds, or euro or cad. Won wa so everybody di alaimose. I'm livid!!!

Ain't no pity or concern to waste for a people who don't give a f**k about themselves. F**k em!

Caring and sharing when fuel is 600+ and dollar is 1300? The Titanic has sunk and i'm only concerned about keeping my life-vest on. Self-preservation first and foremost, everyone else can go f**k themselves😡.

Businesses are dying per minute. Even the food/drugs business is feeling the bad omen called low-patronage. People are piss poor like never before. The way our sales have dropped ehn, the only way we are still on course at least on par with last year is cos we are sourcing cheaper brands/products and inflating prices like mad using the economy as excuse, cos if you don't pack as much profit into each sale OYO lo wa, you won't be able to meet up by month end. Inu craziness yen ni ma wa ma se nice guy abi father keresimesi.

Mttchewww

1 Like

Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Houseofglam7(f): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
🥺🥺🥺🥺
Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Naira is not depreciating.Depreciation is artificial handwork of sabotuers of previous regimes hiding billions of dollars they stole
Re: This Naira Depreciation Is Serious by Tallesty1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
mariahAngel:
Just when we thought it could never get any worse. undecided
I sincerely didn't know that anybody could be worse than Buhari. I thought the position he left us in was the lowest things could go since we were rock bottom. I didn't know that Tinubu has dug a hole to push us into

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Respect Owners Of Land, Cooperate With Sanwo-Olu – Oba Of Lagos Tells Igbos / Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree / Why Are You Ibos Opposed To The Coastal Highway ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.