Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court (22018 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness / Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by dosage150(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Xkale1996:
sometimes when I see people typing he is too young to die

Islam sweet

No sensible person will type such

Death has no age limit
Young old e t c
Once the time is up
Nobody can stop it
And you are right

We are born to die at our own appointed time
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by g4everybody(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
the way you guys dish out insults on this forum is very funny.
But it is well…I don’t blame you guys
Na nairaland we dy

It's not insult, some people are just perpetually dumb. Even wit recent narrative, they are stil calling Naira marley
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by dosage150(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Absolutely! Very unfortunate and sad.

Not every woman is intelligent enough to act like you said, some are just too ignorant or stupid to act or ask questions. All they know is give sex, eat, sleep, apply make ups and get pregnant. Very very sad.
You got my point

When my uncle was very sick
The wife was almost naked and followed everyone to the hospital

I wonder how comfortable she was
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Abeg make all these things rest jare.

Another propaganda to distract the people while the political class loot

You are a dirty stupid child
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by wallarwallar(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Don't get me wrong bro.
I'm just saying that no stone should be left unturned in this case.
Mohbad did not just accuse naira marley and Sam Larry for nothing.
There were videos of these people assaulting him and threatening his life and these videos should not be swept under the carpet.

Fantastically senseless kid so na marley and Larry send am to go perform 4 ikorodu, na dem also drag am down from his jeep to fight his frend and na dem also call d nurse who came to treat him . Omo 2 many empty brain members on nairaland

1 Like

Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Calitoscassius(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
dosage150:
You got my point

When my uncle was very sick
The wife was almost naked and followed everyone to the hospital

I wonder how comfortable she was
I wonder, a lot of wives would have panicked, worried and would never leave the side of their husband, they will follow to any where the husband is taken to.

Some immature, ignorant and dumb wives would just go either go on social media to chat to friends about irrelevant issues or just don't care while their husbands are dying. I ve seen the pictures of that Mohbad so called wife, she looks very immature and uneducated.

1 Like

Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Dennisochampa: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
wallarwallar:

Fantastically senseless kid so na marley and Larry send am to go perform 4 ikorodu, na dem also drag am down from his jeep to fight his frend and na dem also call d nurse who came to treat him . Omo 2 many empty brain members on nairaland
Give me one reason you insulted me
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Dennisochampa: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
g4everybody:

Another fish brain...... pls don't transfer this foolishness to ur children
This is what's wrong with Nigeria...

Person talk werin he think.... U dey insult am...
If u deh near me now, na to use screw driver end your life because I see no reason why you would insult someone who speaks his mind....
Must I think and act like you??
Why can't you show you were brought up properly and ignore the post if you don't like it's contents??
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Dozman88: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
First of all he said they were taking him to the hospital and met traffic,why did he come down from the bike to ask for ambulance from the hospital,will the ambulance fly? From the traffic...when all these was going on where was the wife also after she called for help in the house...it was all planned for him.first his nurse that didn't pick the call reasons where was she? His friend that provided nurse also must be questioned also. All a setup for him....perfect game planned for him...all sectors to bring him down being planned.....from his friend also primboy.....it's a name that has been ringing as a serious suspect...

1 Like

Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by dosage150(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I wonder, a lot of wives would have panicked, worried and would never leave the side of their husband, they will follow to any where the husband is taken to.

Some immature, ignorant and dumb wives would just go either go on social media to chat to friends about irrelevant issues or just don't care while their husbands are dying. I ve seen the pictures of that Mohbad so called wife, she looks very immature and uneducated.
Its well

The family failed the guy
His wife too
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Calitoscassius(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
dosage150:
Its well

The family failed the guy
His wife too
Yes!
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by VULCAN(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Don't be mentally lazy.

There's nothing in this story that absolves them of murder.

Do you know whether the nurse was paid to poison him?

Having said that, there is also nothing in this story that points to them.

The story is just a story.

It's what's behind the story that matters.

It's the work of the police to investigate the nurse to know whether she is just incompetent or she was part of a conspiracy to murder him because a small cut on the hand that swells up is not enough reason to give him any harsh medicine.

Normal antibiotics is just fine

Confirmedzombie:
With this story Naira Marlry and Sam Larry are innocent.

1 Like

Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Primusinterpares(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
ThinkWISELY:

You are a dirty stupid child
Shut up you dingy dirty stupid person.
Enough of all these fake love y'all show. When he was alive, you didn't show these kind of love now he's dead y'all are acting like you can take a bullet for him. It's all fake and full of lies. It's most likely to trend and just a momentarily something. Y'all never loved Mohbad.
You are not different from those family members that won't be there for their family members when they are alive but when such family dies, y'all can do an elaborate "befitting" burial. Whereas when the person was alive y'all never supported him to live a befitting life.
Hypocrisy and Fake Love.
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by captaininiobong(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Cubana chief priest must be investigated.
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Mhizzard(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
captaininiobong:
Cubana chief priest must be investigated.
how was he related to him?
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by JOemmy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
This could be a clear case of assassination by injection the nurse has even been denied by the nigerian medical association.
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Tayorshd87: 2:26am On Oct 26, 2023
Nemesis0147:
The police should release the autopsy results already and save people all these stress

D report might be our around March next year 😢 by then people would have forgotten sho is mohbad
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by siralos135: 4:31am On Oct 26, 2023
Odinayo57:
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only interested send me a text on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issues

Skills you'll gain
Information security analyst
IT security analyst
Junior cybersecurity analyst
Security analyst

Scammer
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Giftedhand47(m): 5:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Chispa:
no but somebody can pick it up for me. Do you have?

Ok
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by dkidd: 5:24am On Oct 26, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Abeg make all these things rest jare.

Another propaganda to distract the people while the political class loot
What is this one saying? Do they need ur distraction to loot?
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by EXOUSIAng: 5:30am On Oct 26, 2023
dosage150:
This dude is too young to die this way

I still have goosebumps whenever I see anything concerning him (from his music to his pictures)

Many questions runs my mind

Why didn't he leave Lagos state after having fragas with people like Sammy Larry and his former boss ?

Why not stay on the low and change circle of friends or stay away from everyone for now ?

As for the wife abi girlfriend
Guys carry your hubby comot , you no follow them
They come dey bury am in the night , you no still talk

I thought she should be at forefront of taking her husband to hospital and even know why the quick burial which she can object

Someone like Tonto Dike wouldn't allow this to happen no matter how bad she is

It's well
"Peace" always on repeat
"Sorry" always on repeat

Keep resting in the Lord Mohbad

You really feel that a young girl be emotionally fit to be rushing him to the hospital?
And must they say everything, the fact you didn't here her doesn't mean she didn't.
You guys should learn to use your head, life doesn't revolve around social media, or you expect in that state to carry her phone and start doing live stream so that slowpokes like you can see she was active?

On the burial have you heard in any African culture where the wife takes decisions on the husbands burial?
It's the husbands family that decide the where and when of the burial.

You said he should have left Lagos, artists outside Lagos are trying to move to Lagos, Ghanian artists like Sakodie moved to Lagos at some point, You expect him to move out of Lagos.
Oga just focus on mind on other issues that concern you Abeg.
And if this is how you look at issues generally, you better change.

1 Like

Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Lordsonn: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2023
Two things that killed Mohbad:

1) he doesn't have a good mother
2) he doesn't have a good wife

Other things that happened as a result of one of this two

1 Like

Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Morbeta11(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2023
richiemcgold:
..seems this guy was truly murdered

Na people like you dey make this simple matter lengthy....he was given injection by a quack nurse, what do you expect? Leave Naira Marley and Sam Larry out of this...his death was caused by carelessness. James Bond007-Verydarkman no go court go state his findings again?
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by chatinent: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2023
I'll have to read everyone's report, plus the autopsy so I can really know how the full script was arranged by the big dogs in this case.
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by maxzzo1(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2023
At d end naira mali might be innocent
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by olaniyilukman(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2023
zoedew:
THE GUY AND HIS ILK LIVE RECKLESSLY. THAT HE DIED THE WAY HE LEFT SHOULD BE NO SURPRISE.
remain blessed my Gee

1 Like

Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by Primusinterpares(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2023
dkidd:

What is this one saying? Do they need ur distraction to loot?
Keep the cowardice up... Keep giving them the free looting permission.
Nigerians like forming woke online yet they can't speak up when they are being oppressed.
It's time you start questioning those we elect into office.

As for your question... Every tax payer has a right to know how his/her taxes are spent.
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by olaniyilukman(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2023
wallarwallar:

You are the best my bro,
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by PHAYOL81: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Nemesis0147:
the prime boy in question is his friend and the guy is still loyal to Naira and Larry….
For someone to get to you…they will go through a close pal.

Though I’m not implying anything…just saying

Despite this revelation on immediate and remote causes of MOHBAD, here's someone still foaming in the mouth about NAIRA MARLEY.
THE EVIL AGENDA HAS BEEN CLEAR AND SOME VOICES ARE BACKING OFF having been seeing the pattern. Some people in their WHATSAPP group are promoting HATE and DESTRUCTION against the person of NAIRA MARLEY because of WHAT I MAY NOT WANT TO FIGURE OUT HERE and being unwise, they went through PATTERN making things clear early for the OBJECTIVE MINDS
LET THEM CONTINUE: it's the same mistake made by their predecessors that their children are WA!LING ABOUT TODAY

Roboto11:

It has to be Naira Marley sha.

You cruel soul will not rest until you kill Naira Marley.

DON'T mind him/er.
Re: MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court by richiemcgold: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2023
Morbeta11:

Na people like you dey make this simple matter lengthy....he was given injection by a quack nurse, what do you expect? Leave Naira Marley and Sam Larry out of this...his death was caused by carelessness. James Bond007-Verydarkman no go court go state his findings again?
You must be sick in brain for linking my comments with naira Marley & Sam Larry when I didn't mention anything as such. Too many foolish people on this forum. SMH

..and BTW, if he died as a result of quack treatment by a quack nurse, is that not a murder?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Vs Annie Idibia: Who Wore It Better? / Photo Showing D’banj Illuminati Involvement? / Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.