Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Lagos-phc Marathoner, "I Succeeded In The Marathon Because I Was Determined" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos-phc Marathoner, "I Succeeded In The Marathon Because I Was Determined" (277 Views)

Lagos To Port Harcourt Marathoner Receives Special Recognition From Community. / These Loan Apps Have Finally Succeeded In Killing Me / How I Succeeded - Timothy Adetolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-phc Marathoner, "I Succeeded In The Marathon Because I Was Determined" by Justiceori2019(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
"I SUCCEEDED IN THE MARATHON BECAUSE I WAS DETERMINED"
~ Wene Port Harcourt.

Promise Wosu Junior, now Popularly known as Weneph said his record breaking attempt was a success because he was determined to do something extra ordinary to rise to fame.

Speaking on Today 95.1fm live program In Port Harcourt, The determined Rivers Indegine described the success of the marathon as an achieved lifetime adventure.

The record breaker used the opportunity to clear concerns raised by some people doubting he covered 606km on foot, saying he recognizes Guinness World Records, GWR as the only body recognized globally to pronounce him famous should he succeed on the marathon, the reason he wrote to them, and an approval was given for him to attempt breaking the record on longest distance covered on foot. He revealed, compilations are underway, a yardstick that will form Guinness World Records decision on his concluded marathon.

Responding to questions on what he does at night during the marathon, Wene said he didn't run all through out the 5days. He said he run and and walked more at night, acknowledging his body is used to it, the reason the marathon went live on social media more at night than it did at day time.

Wene's visit to today 95.1fm was among the activities lined up for his week long radio tour, he is expected at Garden City Radio 89.9fm on Thursday 26th Oct, 2023 by 3pm.

Weneph was accompanied to the radio station by his friend Pere Gold and other members of his team.

Compiled by Justice Ori.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Bimpe Recognize By Medioq / Dear Nairalanders / Shallow Sport Pick Up A Free Show I'm Not For Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.