Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Am The Genuine Youth Leader, Labour Party Youth Leader Speaks Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Genuine Youth Leader, Labour Party Youth Leader Speaks Fire (366 Views)

Toni Kabaka Meets Labour Party Youth Leader, Says Election Is Not Do Or Die / Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks / Kowa Party Youth Leader Announces Party Nationwide Grassroot Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Genuine Youth Leader, Labour Party Youth Leader Speaks Fire by nickxtra(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Comrade Eragbe Anslem LP National Youth Leader Absolves Hon. Nkiruka Onyejeocha, Minister of State for Labour & Disclaimed The Criminal, Illegal And Unlawful Press Statement Granted By An Imposter Mr Keneddy Ahanotu the Suspended Deputy National Secretary of Labour Party LP

Wednesday 25th October, 2023

1: Comrade Eragbe Anslem, the National Youth Leader of Labour Party LP in Nigeria, has again warned Mr Kennedy Ahanotu to desist for the last time, from Parading Himself As National Youth Leader of Labour Party LP in Nigeria.

2: Eragbe stated that my attention has just been drawn to an imposter, one Mr. Kennedy Ahanotu who as the former Deputy National Secretary of Labour Party LP, was suspended by the LP NEC in session in Bauchi state he 3rd May, 2023.

3: Comrade Eragbe submitted the INEC acknowledged copy of LP National Convention which took place in Akwanga, Nasarawa State on 9th June, 2019 showing the authentic LP National Working Committee, NWC members; and the 3rd May, 2023 LP NEC meeting where Mr Kennedy Ahanotu was suspended as Deputy National Secretary along with Julius Abure and others.

4: Comrade Eragbe noted that he did not give the imposter, Mr. Kennedy Ahanotu any approval to use the office of the National Youth Leader of Labour Party LP, to grant any press conference on his behalf, and thereafter DISCLAIMED the criminal press conference granted by the suspended imposter, Mr. Kennedy Ahanotu which held at the Labour Party LP National Secretariat today, wednesday 25th October, 2023 in Abuja, FCT to disparage Hon. Nkiruka Onyejeocha the Honourable Minister of State for Labour and productivity.

5: Comrade Eragbe noted that Mr. Kennedy Ahanotu and his sponsor have accused innocent Nigerians and particularly Hon. Nkiruka Onyejeocha the Honourable Minister of State for Labour and productivity of sponsoring the crisis in Labour Party LP which they know nothing about, and forgetting that Abure's greed and avares led Abure and co to set up a lopsided Presidential Campaign Council for Labour Party LP made up 90% southerners and Christians in 2022.

6: Eragbe further stated that Hon. Nkiruka Onyejeocha was not the one who asked Abure to forge the signature of an Abuja High Court and other heinous crimes punishable by law during the 2022 general elections cycle.

7: That, the Minster was not also there when Abure was selling and replacing party tickets for the highest bidder and noting that Abure did NOT CONDUCT PRIMARY ELECTION at Isuikwuato - Imunneochi Federal Constituency and many others.

8: That Mr. kennedy Ahanotu along with Julius Abure and others was suspended as Deputy National Secretary of the Labour Party LP by the LP NEC in session in Bauchi State on 3rd May, 2023 for participating in the illegal and unlawful Gubernatorial primaries in Imo, Bayelsa and Kogi States on 15/04/2023 & his participation in the illegal and unlawful LP NEC meeting in Asaba Delta State on 18/04/2023.

9: That the imposter Kennedy Ahanotu who criminally paraded himself as National Youth Leader of Labour Party LP, in the said press conference his hereby disclaimed and I hereby declare his press conference null and void and of no effect.

10: Comrade Eragbe stated: "Let me put it straight again, Mr. Kennedy is not the National Youth Leader of Labour Party in Nigeria, and has no right to sign a document in the name of Labour Party LP on my behalf".

11: That, I, Comrade Eragbe Anslem the National Youth Leader of Labour Party LP in Nigeria, and duly elected in a convention of the Labour Party LP in Akwanga, Nasarawa State on 9th June, 2019, hereby warn Mr. Kennedy Ahanotu to desist forthwith, or else I shall prosecute him for criminal impersonation without further delay.

12: That, the FCT High Court Order of 5th April, 2023 restrained:
(a): Barr. Julius Abure,
(b): Umar Farouk Ibrahim,
(b): Ojukwu Clement and
(d): Mrs Oluchi Opara
from parading themselves as National Chairman and Executives of the Labour Party LP in Nigeria; and are still parading themselves as national officials of the party.

13: Comrade Eragbe stated that the Nigeria Police Force Criminal Investigation Department, FCID Investigation and Forensic Audit Report indicted Julius Abure and others for FORGERY & PERJURY for which Abure was arrested in June, 2023 and awaiting trial and prosection in court.

14: That, the world is hereby enjoined to take notice, that, I, Comrade Eragbe Anslem, the Authentic and only National Youth Leader of Labour Party LP in Nigeria disclaim in it's entirety, the Criminal, Illegal And Unlawful Press Conference Conveyed in my office by the imposter Mr. Kennedy Ahanotu.

15: That the statement issued by Kennedy is not only out of place, it is also mischievous and misleading knowing full well that the crisis in Labour Party is purely internal and the general public should take note that Barr Julius Abure and others were restrained by the FCT High Court since 5th April, 2023 over:

(a) illegal and unlawful substitution of Comrade Oko Eze Splendour's names in the INEC portal using fake and forged documents orchestrated by Barr Julius Abure and Umar Farouk Ibrahim the then National Chairman and Secretary now restrained and suspended.

(b): Perjury and falsification of FCT High Court Affidavits by Barr Julius Abure and Umar Farouk Ibrahim evidence in the Nigeria Police FCID Investigation Report, CTC.

(c): Fake TSA payment receipts procured by Barr Julius Abure and others in evidence.

(d): Fake Withdrawal letters and forged Signatures orchestrated by Barr Julius Abure and others

(e): Impersonation, Criminal Conspiracy with Financial malfeasance etc.

16: That Abure's incompetence was indeed one of the genesis of the cracks in Labour Party LP that has persisted till today.The Minster of state for Labour and productivity Hon. Nkiruka Onyejeocha was not there when Abure forged official documents of candidates who emerged from valid Labour Party LP primary in 2022 and uploaded them in the INEC portal.

For:
Labour Party LP
National Working Committee, NWC

COMRADE ERAGBE ANSLEM
National Youth Leader
Labour Party LP
+234(0)803-700-9181

LP Mobile Application Election Manager Situation Room
https://www.electionmanager.app
Re: I Am The Genuine Youth Leader, Labour Party Youth Leader Speaks Fire by CoronaVirusPro: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Labour party should venture into agriculture. Politics is not their thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Genuine Youth Leader, Labour Party Youth Leader Speaks Fire by Jadiks: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin
Re: I Am The Genuine Youth Leader, Labour Party Youth Leader Speaks Fire by stuffs2002: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
People like COMRADE ERAGBE ANSLEM have been in Labour Party long before the headless mob called OBIDIENTS showed face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Genuine Youth Leader, Labour Party Youth Leader Speaks Fire by chichar1(f): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin

Labour party should venture into agriculture. Politics is not their thing.
APC party should venture into cattle rearing. Governance is not their thing. Mtcheeewww!!!! Yeyenatu.

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Genuine Youth Leader, Labour Party Youth Leader Speaks Fire by olisaEze(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Comrade that was stuttering and chewing mouth on national TV when he was asked about his party disciplinary case of misappropriation of campaign donations? Till they use the police to carry dis wan before he will get sense. grin
Re: I Am The Genuine Youth Leader, Labour Party Youth Leader Speaks Fire by Burob: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2023
chichar1:
APC party should venture into cattle rearing. Governance is not their thing. Mtcheeewww!!!! Yeyenatu.
Talking thrash this early morning? Go find boyfriend quick.

Or you will blame APC for that also?
Re: I Am The Genuine Youth Leader, Labour Party Youth Leader Speaks Fire by chichar1(f): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2023
Burob:
Talking thrash this early morning? Go find boyfriend quick.

Or you will blame APC for that also?
Who is this Bingo?

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Welcomes German Filmmakers On Cultural Exchange To Edo / Tinubu Is Only Interested In Nigeria’s Money Not Security – Northern Elders. / Right Now Ibadan Is On Fire,fulani Has Done It Wake Up Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.