Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment (387 Views)

'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by Action102(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hello guys, Please I need an advise.

I have 500k and I want to go into a business/investment but I don't know the business or investment to go into.

Please what legit business or investment can I do with this money to get returns

Help me
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by Action102(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Action102:

I have 500k and I want to go into a business/investment but I don't know the business or investment to go into.

Please what legit business or investment can I do with this money to get returns

Help me

Na money dem dey use find money
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by Action102(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Am patiently waiting for suggestions pls
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by sulaimon22: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
I'm also in same situation. I have 500k I want to use for investment. Not business, I have a business I'm running already. The 500000 is just playing in my account and I'm thinking of getting a land with it.

1 Like

Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by Fugazy2023: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Diversify your investment. Invest $100 in forex let me trade for you. You get 60% profit while I get 40% profit monthly. If you lose your money, arrest me.
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by Treasure17(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
POS business.
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by elvhinzey(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Diversify your investment. Invest $100 in forex let me trade for you. You get 60% profit while I get 40% profit monthly. If you lose your money, arrest me.

Heck! What sort of beggarly trader are you? How can you be magnifying a $100, yet, you're saying if you lose it; you should be arrested Who does that The Op didn't even mention prison, it's you.

My question to you: What is the basis of your confidence?

You just told the world that it's the $100 that you have; home and abroad. Why? You didn't use a collateral or two as a recovery phase; but yourself (as a living sacrifice)

Stop falling our hands as Forex traders, abeg. And I hope you're not a HFT - with $100 at that?

The fact dollar is on the rise doesn't give room to become a culprit for whatsoever misdemeanours you'll find yourself in the act of trading.

Don't be cheap. Keep desperation and fix your myfxbook.com and send them to investors (even me).

Let your track record do the talking not you.

You just sounded like a get rich quick gambler. You want to flip funds with NFP, right?

There's a place for growth, I know. But my problem is why will you bring up talk of arrest in the first place ? Do you know how Nigerian prisons look and feels like now (that foodstuff is a crucial aspect) ?

1 month trading, (60%-40%)....? Hmmmmmm. I'm still rescuing some traders who have lost investors money. I pray I don't stop soon because God did really showed me mercy when I was in that s**to too 7 years, ago.

I'm a professional trader here in Abuja and I intend to train at least 50 interns before my birthday.

If you're interested.

NB: You had better retract your statement.

Personally, based on my modus operandi, I don't do investments below £10,000 (family & friends sakes) & 4 months (minimum time frame). If you're not interested...comman be going, biko.
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by Action102(m): 2:21am On Oct 26, 2023
elvhinzey:

Heck! What sort of beggarly trader are you? How can you be magnifying a $100, yet, you're saying if you lose it; you should be arrested Who does that The Op didn't even mention prison, it's you.

You just told the world that it's the $100 that you have; home and abroad. Why? You didn't use a collateral or two as a recovery phase; but yourself (as a living sacrifice)

Stop falling our hands as Forex traders, abeg. And I hope you're not a HFT - with $100 at that?

The fact dollar is on the rise doesn't give room to become a culprit for whatsoever misdemeanours you'll find yourself in the act of trading.

Don't be cheap. Keep desperation and fix your myfxbook.com and send them to investors (even me).

You just sounded like a get rich quick gambler. You want to flip funds with NFP, right?

There's a place for growth, I know. But my problem is why will you bring up talk of arrest in the first place ? Do you know how Nigerian prisons look and feels like now (that foodstuff is a crucial aspect) ?

1 month trading, (60%-40%)....? Hmmmmmm. I'm still rescuing some traders who have lost investors money. I pray I don't stop soon because God did really showed me mercy when I was in that s**to too 7 years, ago.

I'm a professional trader here in Abuja and I intend to train at least 50 interns before my birthday.

If you're interested.

Personally, based on my modus operandi, I don't do investments below £10,000 (family & friends sakes) & 4 months (minimum time frame). If you're not interested...comman be going, biko.

Is forex reliable?
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by Action102(m): 2:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Treasure17:
POS business.

POS BUSINESS??

Pls explain
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by acmev2(m): 5:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Look for a community where development is just starting and...

1. Buy land

2. Buy land

3. Buy land

A friend of mine bought 100 by 100 for 800k in less than a year.

Just last week, he sold it for 1.7million Naira.

Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by Fugazy2023: 5:40am On Oct 26, 2023
elvhinzey:

If you're interested.

My bad.
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by moneylatalks: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2023
sulaimon22:
I'm also in same situation. I have 500k I want to use for investment. Not business, I have a business I'm running already. The 500000 is just playing in my account and I'm thinking of getting a land with it.

Nice …. Pls Bro/Sis which biz are you running …. ? Please
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by sulaimon22: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2023
moneylatalks:

Nice …. Pls Bro/Sis which biz are you running …. ? Please

I run a tutorial center with POS business.
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by elvhinzey(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fugazy2023:

My bad.

It's fine man. In the end, you will win.
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by elvhinzey(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=Action102 post=126616516]

Is forex reliable?[/quote

It sure is. Though, you have to look behind social media trolls.
Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by Sabibizness: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hey bro,
I'll suggest you go on YouTube, search for the channel called SHE INSPIRES BIZNES
In that channel, you will find over 85 business ideas you can choose from.
Pick the one that is suitable to you and get started
Massive patronage I wish u
Action102:

Help me

1 Like

Re: Advise: I Have 500k And I Want To Go Into A Business/investment by Fugazy2023: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
elvhinzey:

It's fine man. In the end, you will win.

Amen and you too

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Financial Partner: investors on board. / Pet Waste Plastic Bottle Bailing Machine: We Fabricate It In Aba 08142074243 / Nigeria: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Emerges 'african Bank Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.