Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 (37075 Views)

Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Self-made Billionaires In Africa 2023 / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by sweetjohn(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2023
Chai! Africa is poor. Africa has a long way to go. Their counter parts in Europe and Asia has Thousands of billionaire in dollars while we in Africa is having less than 50 billionaire in total.
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by DKM123: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2023
Despite having 5 times the population size of most of this countries.

African Giant of phoolosh people!

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by BabaHenry(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

You mean, Ronu republic? Where people are known for betrayal? People who will dig your grave but will e acting as your best friend?

People who can azzlick just to get what is their right? You mean the republic who sold their very king to a Fulani just for a plate of Ewedu?

Every tribe betrays you idiot... Tribalism has eaten you up boy

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by jonahhh: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

You mean, Ronu republic? Where people are known for betrayal? People who will dig your grave but will e acting as your best friend?

People who can azzlick just to get what is their right? You mean the republic who sold their very king to a Fulani just for a plate of Ewedu?
You're probably a 20 year old kid, if you're an actual adult and type like this bro, I'm worried for the children you'll raise... na 2mb your brain dey use? Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by BabaHenry(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2023
sweetjohn:
Chai! Africa is poor. Africa has a long way to go. Their counter parts in Europe and Asia has Thousands of billionaire in dollars while we in Africa is having less than 50 billionaire in total.
You should say Billionaire Businessman
You no fit count the one in fraud and low-key one finish

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by GoodRocks: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Fake news.

I know a country where everyone is a billionaire.

The country exists on the Internet.

Arewa just tagged your lord and savior as the worst president Nigeria ever had.

As usual, you ran away from that thread and only to show up here. Dude if e sure for you, go to Twitter and attack arewa let's see. If it was obi that said that, by now you would have been crawling like earthworm. 🀑
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Menclothing: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2023
I
Nigeria to me is poor with the population Nigeria should be number with 5x of number 2 millionaire
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by tollyboy5(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Not bad.

Our position as Nigeria can be better with time if all our youths quit crimes, laziness, idle entertainment and cyberbullying on social media.

πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½

β€œGo to the rural areas, farms, markets, etc, to see those who are really suffering.Β The poor Nigerians are not on social media.

β€œYou come online every day, post your pictures and videos, and still claim that you are suffering. My brother, you are not sincere to yourself.

β€œToday, our youths have misplaced priorities because they don’t think straight. They would rather stay online from morning till night instead of using their precious time and money for something tangible.”

Stop posting out of ignorance.

This is 21st century and not 1800s where most people do farm work. Many business are online looking for customers here and there and you mean they're rich because they're online?

The way you think is a big problem. Because you only use your phone to post pictures doesn't mean that is what others do with their phone whenever they're online.

Nigeria came third becase they were ranking numbers of millionaires and not millionaires per population density. If not we should have came 10 or so.

I will not be surprised if some of the millionaires in Mauritius are Nigerians who register their businesses there and use them as haven to hide wealth overseas like we found in the Pandora files.

Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Antiurchins: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2023
Igbos on the move
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Bfly: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2023
For now, high Population in Nigeria is only accounting for unfavourable statistics.
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Swiftgrp: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Top 10 African countries with the highest number of millionaires in 2023

https://businessday.ng/news/article/776253-countries/

A predictable wealth trend report from Henley and Partners.
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by ppogba: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Very wrong data.

There are over 3 million members on Nairaland.

I can confidently say HALF of them are millionaires.
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Gentlelox: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Not bad.

Our position as Nigeria can be better with time if all our youths quit crimes, laziness, idle entertainment and cyberbullying on social media.

β€œGo to the rural areas, farms, markets, etc, to see those who are really suffering.Β The poor Nigerians are not on social media.

β€œYou come online every day, post your pictures and videos, and still claim that you are suffering. My brother, you are not sincere to yourself.

β€œToday, our youths have misplaced priorities because they don’t think straight. They would rather stay online from morning till night instead of using their precious time and money for something tangible.”

I will not be surprised if some of the millionaires in Mauritius are Nigerians who register their businesses there and use them as haven to hide wealth overseas like we found in the Pandora files.

u dey sick for head

With the way u behave online, you're not in a position to give advise to youth.

Are u better than those doing yahoo ? Answer it.
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by ruggedtimi(m): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2023
kenny714433:
sad

Do these people even know the meaning of millionaire? How would Nigeria have just 9k millionaires and only 4 billionaire?

Is there any past civilian governor who's not a billionaire? Let me count sef..

Dangote, Otedolla, BUA, Myself πŸ˜‚, Davido, all the top daddy GOs..
davido is not a billionaire...talking about dollars not naira
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Dafresh: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Not bad.

Na this kind praising and worshiping news you de like to jump on. I no see you for the other thread,where Airlines company wan leave Nigeria, I no see for day news where Asari de bark like dog
Una Weldon
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by EcoNews: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2023
How many billionaires does Anambra have compare to Lagos or even Osun. You foolish Igbos no de ever reason reason before commenting.

taylor88:
If no be say Tinubu has stolen the future of Yoruba people

Do you know how many billionaires you would have made from all Tinubu looted money

Money wey no fit whitening his rotten teeth
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by EcoNews: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2023
As Pandora appointed. Your miserable soul among his own attorney.

Urheadmaster:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu didn't remember to appoint you among is cabinet as is online warrior shame on youtongue

2 Likes

Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Keme4Real(f): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Let's see list of countries with highest number of poor people. I Wan check something
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Trustedpronet: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2023
This data is very fake
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by seguno2: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Top 10 African countries with the highest number of millionaires in 2023

https://businessday.ng/news/article/776253-countries/

How about the list of countries that have the most people in extreme poverty
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by CJStarz: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2023
Na who tell una say Naija get only 4 billionaires? Nnewi,alone has many of them just that they don't make noise about it or abi U think say those massive importers and exporters are merely millionaires? Naahhh
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by ican2020: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Not bad.

Their wealth not yours so what is your business about someone’s wealth
Lazy people complaining about other people’s stuff
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by uuzba(m): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2023
And you didn't Mention Zimbabwe?
That everybody there is a Zillionaire?

Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Djele: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2023
πŸ₯±πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
taylor88:
If no be say Tinubu has stolen the future of Yoruba people

Do you know how many billionaires you would have made from all Tinubu looted money

Money wey no fit whitening his rotten teeth
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Dennisochampa: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2023
This has to be in USD....
Because if not, millionaires plenty o...
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by EXOUSIAng: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Bobloco:

How can our youths quit crime when the country is presided over by a notorious narcotics drug trafficker and a certified certificate forger of international dimension

That's already the motivation bro

Just look at how Stewwpeed you sound, Tinubu came in 5months ago,but he is responsible for the cyber crime and many many other crimes Nigeria youths commit within and outside the country.
You hate for The Jagaban has made you sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by ConquerorK: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2023
This is dumb
FreeStuffsNG:
Not bad.

Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Bobloco: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Just look at how Stewwpeed you sound, Tinubu came in 5months ago,but he is responsible for the cyber crime and many many other crimes Nigeria youths commit within and outside the country.
You hate for The Jagaban has made you sick in the head

True, it didn't start today but they have all been emboldened by the a certain notorious narcotics drug trafficker and a certified certificate forger of international dimension engaging in criminal state capture
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by Mosba: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2023
Despite Nigeria is the one with highest number of population? Our leaders are experts at amassing all the wealth to themselves leaving crumbs for others to survive on
Re: Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 by YorubaPrince: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2023
JASONjnr:

You mean, Ronu republic? Where people are known for betrayal? People who will dig your grave but will be acting as your best friend?

Imagine this slave to a corrupt criminal still talking.

Na Ojuelegba Thunder go strike all of una generations ooo. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaiz Bank Dispensing New Naira Notes, Refuses To Sell To The Rich; Twitter Users / Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata / What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.