Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Alj_harem: No State Will Be Called Anioma.what About Orashi State From Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alj_harem: No State Will Be Called Anioma.what About Orashi State From Bayelsa (1355 Views)

Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alj_harem: No State Will Be Called Anioma.what About Orashi State From Bayelsa by musiwa43: 1:07am On Oct 25, 2011
alj_harem: No state will be called anioma. It is call respect for others.

Have you heard of olukumi people. look at the satellite pictures. this people are of benin origin. There is no way, a state if created , that will bear an Igbo name in that area.  Anioma is an igbo name.

The anioma state started with the media.

Orashi state can consist of Yenagoa, Ikwerri, Ogbia, Ndoni,     ahoda , Port harcourt. Oyigbo etc.  with the capital at Otu eke.  I am laughing
Re: Alj_harem: No State Will Be Called Anioma.what About Orashi State From Bayelsa by arsenefc: 1:22am On Oct 25, 2011
Aji Harem, where are you?
Re: Alj_harem: No State Will Be Called Anioma.what About Orashi State From Bayelsa by musiwa43: 12:48am On Oct 26, 2011
what is my point. My point is, Just like the Ijaw people would not be happy if they create Orashi from Yenagoa. Nobody will be happy if they create a state call anioma, since the original owners are Benin s and many others are in that area. It is issue of respect for people.

Now Imagine if they create Orashi state from Bayelsa state with the capital at Otu oke since port harcourt and yenagoa will be already in that new Orashi state. To be fair to the two former capital. You look for the centre which is Otu oke. Ijaw people, are you still laughing. do you get my point from this.
Re: Alj_harem: No State Will Be Called Anioma.what About Orashi State From Bayelsa by aloyemeka1: 1:50am On Oct 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Air Vice Marshall Musiwa-Tassim Ghadaffi [Head of state,  Oduduwa Republic Transitional National Council].[/size]
Re: Alj_harem: No State Will Be Called Anioma.what About Orashi State From Bayelsa by mensdept: 4:35am On Oct 26, 2011
musiwa,,.:

alj_harem: No state will be called anioma. It is call respect for others.

Have you heard of olukumi people. look at the satellite pictures. this people are of benin origin. There is no way, a state if created , that will bear an Igbo name in that area.  Anioma is an igbo name.

The anioma state started with the media.

Orashi state can consist of Yenagoa, Ikwerri, Ogbia, Ndoni,     ahoda , Port harcourt. Oyigbo etc.  with the capital at Otu eke.  I am laughing

musiwa,,.:

what is my point. My point is, Just like the Ijaw people would not be happy if they create Orashi from Yenagoa. Nobody will be happy if they create a state call anioma, since the original owners are Benin s and many others are in that area. It is issue of respect for people.

Now Imagine if they create Orashi state from Bayelsa state with the capital at Otu oke since port harcourt and yenagoa will be already in that new Orashi state. To be fair to the two former capital. You look for the centre which is Otu oke. Ijaw people, are you still laughing. do you get my point from this.

Chei, LOCAL BOY
Re: Alj_harem: No State Will Be Called Anioma.what About Orashi State From Bayelsa by ChinenyeN(m): 4:27am On Oct 27, 2011
musiwa,,.:

. . Indeed. I am laughing at this quote.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: FG To Form Presidential Committee On Broadband Strategy / Nigeria Crude Oil Income- Femi Falana / Reduce Corruption In Nigeria!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.