Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Monthly Pay Through Your Linkedin Account - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monthly Pay Through Your Linkedin Account (223 Views)

Buy Linkedin Account / FG Committee Recommends ₦ 2 Millions Monthly Pay For Professors / How Can I Activate My Restricted Linkedin Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Pay Through Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 2:24am On Oct 26, 2023
If you have an old LinkedIn Account you are currently NOT using in your day to day activities, this is an immense opportunity to earn passive income with your unused LinkedIn Account.

We will lend your account to generate leads for our company. We will pay you $10 per month for your account. Additionally, for every referral you bring that also lends his/her account, you will earn an extra $4 per month.

We will also teach you how to refer 50+ people per week.

If you are interested, check my signature to send me a WhatsApp messages on 07038682173

Note: You will not be allowed to use the account during the period of rental otherwise it might get banned.
Re: Monthly Pay Through Your Linkedin Account by oceanblazer: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Keep the messages coming.
Re: Monthly Pay Through Your Linkedin Account by shobam1410(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
oceanblazer:
If you have an old LinkedIn Account you are currently NOT using in your day to day activities, this is an immense opportunity to earn passive income with your unused LinkedIn Account.

We will lend your account to generate leads for our company. We will pay you $10 per month for your account. Additionally, for every referral you bring that also lends his/her account, you will earn an extra $4 per month.

We will also teach you how to refer 50+ people per week.

If you are interested, check my signature to send me a WhatsApp messages on 07038682173

Note: You will not be allowed to use the account during the period of rental otherwise it might get banned.
I have an old one. Give more info and i need to know it will not be used for any fraudulent activities

(1) (Reply)

FEC Takes Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education Off IPPIS. / Master's Program Scholarship With A 2.2 / Unveiling Banxso: A Comprehensive Review For South African Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.