Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg (39369 Views)

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by BreakingNews21: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Some races are just natural born killers on this planet. Just look at the history of European wars with them constantly killing each other for centuries. World War 2 videos on YouTube just amaze my brain. shocked
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Kobicove(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2023
oche2020:
In a sane world the shooter has been identified, if nah Nigerian now he would have been tagged an unknown gun man or who knows they would have say men.

To start with, in Nigeria no person would ever go around a city indiscriminately shooting innocent by-standers who are minding their own business!!!

1 Like

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2023
sad
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by NOwazobia: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Where are all the numerous guns own by the masses.

Does the guns went on recess when someone was killing over 22 people?

These guys still don't want to tell themselves the truth yet.

2 Likes

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by iPresh4s(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2023
Afamed:
Saner clime, they didn't see it coming.

They are more concerned about grabbing Palestine land for now.

They Sabi package their own atrocities wellla.

A mentally imbalance man would have shot himself first.

A mentally imbalance man did not miss a target , killing innocent souls just like that without missing target.
If it happens in another country, they would be the first to issue notice of how unsafe such country is.
But when it happens in their own county, it's a case of mentally imbalance man

For those Nigerians/ US wannabes, open your eyes,if not , the Americans / Europeans will continue to make use of your sense for you.
American wonder

You don talk am finish
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by HighTable(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2023
This is a normal ritual in America if you don't know.
Some guys with "mental tinkering" that have "lost their minds"
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by kay29000(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2023
LagosG:
They will never ever tag this guy a terrorist. They will use words like mass shooter or just shooter like say we no know the dictionary meaning of terrorism. They will avoid the word like a plague because as far as their mind control propaganda machine is concerned only Muslims and Arabs can be terrorists.

They use their narrative to brainwash most people. Check Hollywood movies from the 1920s the bad guys are either Arab or Russian or any Soviet ally. E get why. Like I said before, na America Devil dey stay.

I was thinking about this a while ago. I wonder why it is/was allowed. This is conditioning/programming at its finest.

1 Like

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by ChronicGp(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2023
So the FBI can release files this quickly, they should also release Tinubu files asap.
What's good for the goose...
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by kenrisma535(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2023
My father once told me that humans are the most dangerous animals on earth. He's right.
My condolences to those who lost their lives. That man should be arrested and sentenced to death for murder.
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by AbuAeesha: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2023
u send them to unnecessary wars
most of them end up having mental disorder
endangering the lives of the community
innocent souls are sacred
irrespective of ur faith,killing innocent souls will definitely tell on you soon or later
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by LegiitAdigun(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Abeg wetin be Person of Interest.. if this are clips frm shooting showing is face as s shooter
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Deeprooted: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Make una no go kill person client ooo

I no know wetin dey worry una

grin
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by adeautos645(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2023
All you pointing at Muslim immigrants will rest now, just relax and chill before u comment, Islam will never be a problem to the world as most of you normally claims,, Go and find the shooter Robert CARD ...

1 Like

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

I dey tellz you
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Mohisah: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Ur client on the way too mall & got shot on the leg. Reply as a picker🤣🤣🤣
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by todugo(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I Nigeria, mad people roam the streets.
In US, you don't see them on the streets - some of them are mass shooters.
When he was shooting was he roaming underground?😂
Oga leave western media this man is sane. He is one of those White supremacists/KK's that the U.S.A never labels terrorist. That's one of their modus operandi; targetting neighborhood of non native Americans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Danmisra(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2023
Mass shooting will continue to happen in America till the day the American government stop invading nations and killing people and encouraging terrorism in the name of Democracy and freedom.

1 Like

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by PHAYOL81: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2023
olakan22:

Maybe we should all not be afraid of that conversation.
The rhetoric that a Muslim bearing weapon in the USA like this, does it in hope for martyrdom is a plausible explanation that has not been refuted by hard facts.

It is not enough to say we are a religion of peace.

Countries led by Islamic law sponsor millitant groups to cause several devastation, in principle it shows there is an institutional support for terror

I don't think we can blame the American's descriptives. 911 is not an event you rise from. Their descriptives is their problem. Our own descriptives should be ours.

After all, it is their language and they can do whatever with it.

I understand we can't afford to just sit there COMPLAINING. I also understand we have bad eggs amongst us whom we've got to speak up against and at leasi, SENSITIZE TO ONLY PROMOTE PEACE NOT VIOLENCE. But then, things may end up so difficult to do when:
(1) SOME GOOD NUMBER OF MUSLIM STILL THINK JIHAD IS ALL ABOUT BLADE AND MURDER
(2) SOME PEOPLE's RIGHTS ARE BEING TRAMPLED UPON WITH SECULAR SENTIMENT AND BIAS AGAINST THEM AND THERE'S NO END IN SIGHT. CASE STUDY, PALESTINE VS ISREAL
and finally, whenï¼›
(3)THERE'S ACTUALLY NO SOLID UNITY AMONG MOSLEM RACE HENCE THE NUMEROUS SECTS, DISAGREEMENTS INBETWEEN THEM ALL AND EVEN DISCRIMINATION OF OTHER SECT AS EITHER NOT RELIGIOUS ENOUGH OR EXTREMELY RELIGIOUS

I think the MOSLEM WORLD need to have leaders across board come to a round table on how to and why the narratives have to change. THANKS
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Okoroawusa: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2023
Everytime mentally challenged... everytime mentally challenged...na only America mentally challenged people dey? Our own mentally challenged people here can't even carry stone to hit another person talk less of cutlass then gun.

A country of crackheads...

1 Like

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by MisfitHPG: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2023
Afamed:

Lazy youth, when you hear Palestine, the notion that comes to your mind is that , they are all Muslims.

Do not die of ignorance
i don't want to hear Palestine,but even if they were all Christians,I still want all Muslims dead
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Mohisah: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2023
To live outside is so scary to me cause of this shoot out by sm mental MF.
Tmrw u wil hear dat a mad man stab someone in a restaurant. 9ja mental ill guys no dey do dis kimd one o! A full blooded man wearin nice shirt, handlin abt 500mtre rifle is shootin people anyhw...
Naija is so safe frm dis kind wahala abeg
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by seguno2: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2023
ronalmagic10:
President Tinubu as the President of Nigeria and ECOWAS Chairman should issue a travel advisory for Nigerians and other Africans who wish to travel to the US. He should also condemn in the strongest term this heinous act and offer sympathy to the victims

The US ambassador to Nigeria must be summoned to Aso Rock within the week to give detailed explanation on how their government intend to decisively deal with this issue and protect black lives.

Nigeria is the giant of Africa and the most populous black nation in the world. We should not be afraid to lead

The insecurity in US is underrated. Enough is Enough

BS of extreme poverty paupers.
You should just go and evacuate all Nigerians from America.
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by FreeStuffsNG: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2023
HonNL:
Updated:
-22 confirmed deaths
-Shooter, Robert Card is a trained instructor and previously worked for the US Army Reserves
-Complained of mental issues and was treated in a facility before his release.

SOURCE
That's the country some insane Nigerians call sane clime o. A country that has a law that gives gun license to insane people. Smh
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Jagabanarmy: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2023
ShenTeh:
Na why I fear US be this o.

Guns everywhere.

Plus a lot of people battling mental issues and frustration. Abeg o.
USA is a very bad place to raise children talking from experience
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Mccullum: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2023
Insurgence in US is different with other parts of the world,

It's an individualistic insurgent that's generating from ineffective arms control.
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Procashtips(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2023
American home made terrorist.

A Caucasian terrorist

They are not white so I won't use such an adjective to describe them. They're far from being white.

If he had another color, he would have been tagged a terrorist.

Bloody hypocritical western liars.

3 Likes

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by adexrocque(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2023
In the western world, mass murder by a westerner is reported as ''mass shooting or gun violence'' but mass murder by a non-westerner is reported as ''Terrorist attack''.

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by todugo(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Afamed:
Saner clime, they didn't see it coming.

They are more concerned about grabbing Palestine land for now.

They Sabi package their own atrocities wellla.

A mentally imbalance man would have shot himself first.

A mentally imbalance man did not miss a target , killing innocent souls just like that without missing target.
If it happens in another country, they would be the first to issue notice of how unsafe such country is.
But when it happens in their own county, it's a case of mentally imbalance man

For those Nigerians/ US wannabes, open your eyes,if not , the Americans / Europeans will continue to make use of your sense for you.
American wonder
Exactly bro, you think outside the box. I am sure that shooter is one of the member of White-Supremacists that the state refuse to label as terrorists.

1 Like

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by izibili44: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2023
angry angry grin grin angry grin grin
taylor88:

grin ;DNo hustler wan hear any yeye story from picker oo

Which one be say bro my client was on his way to the western union and then shoot am

People go gather for me and you oo
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by tete7000(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Otulented:
This one stupid thing about living in the US.

I tell you. You can decide to go shopping and never return home after getting shot by one mad mass shooter.

1 Like

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by kmaster007: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2023
Person supposed to they wear bullet proof for US incase anything can hppn
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Macdeey: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2023
roliomomo:
Damn what is going on in the world
Everywhere jagajaga sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Philip: Artilleries Across U.K, Navy ships Fired 41 Gunshot Salute(Pics) / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs / UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.