Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg (39366 Views)

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Xandelle: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
LagosG:
They will never ever tag this guy a terrorist. They will use words like mass shooter or just shooter like say we no know the dictionary meaning of terrorism. They will avoid the word like a plague because as far as their mind control propaganda machine is concerned only Muslims and Arabs can be terrorists.

They use their narrative to brainwash most people. Check Hollywood movies from the 1920s the bad guys are either Arab or Russian or any Soviet ally. E get why. Like I said before, na America Devil dey stay.

So which terrorist group does this terrorist belong to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
spy24:
Na freedom of expression from childhood dey cause all this thing.

They will always blame it on mental health, but their upbringing makes them have weak mental resistance to adversity...

Talk say you get mental health issues take try nonsense for Nigeria. Your eyes go clear, the worst you can do is suicide, which is still bad
Why are they approving mentally ill persons to obtain a gun? I read in the news that the guy is an approved gun holder.
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by SirLakes: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Cromagnon:
what should they do?
You that don't have gun
How many Have died compared to theirs?

You that don't have gun and still dieing like rats, those concern don't know what to do to curb it?

Abeg shift I no get time for mumuness
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Teaser4(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is America.
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by LivingSage: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
That's insolent angry
Cromagnon:

Define Terrorism?
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
Make una no go kill person client ooo

I no know wetin dey worry una

No hustler wan hear any yeye story from picker oo

Which one be say bro my client was on his way to the western union and then shoot am

People go gather for me and you oo

I swear. Guy you too funny
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by delishpot: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Oyinbo people. See how they will make it soft. If say na blacks dey do this mass shooting of a thing, they would have started making blacks uncomfortable in shopping centers and social gatherings claiming they are being cautious. As na white people hold that industry now, we won't see much drama.

1 Like

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Drsmartphilips: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
American terrorist
Christianity na curse to the world,a Christian terrorist killing people,Jesus said he didn't come to bring peace but strife
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by ElonEmpire: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Because he is white and America,
He won't be called a terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by fijiano202(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Afamed:
Saner clime, they didn't see it coming.

They are more concerned about grabbing Palestine land for now.

They Sabi package their own atrocities wellla.

A mentally imbalance man would have shot himself first.

A mentally imbalance man did not miss a target , killing innocent souls just like that without missing target.
If it happens in another country, they would be the first to issue notice of how unsafe such country is.
But when it happens in their own county, it's a case of mentally imbalance man

For those Nigerians/ US wannabes, open your eyes,if not , the Americans / Europeans will continue to make use of your sense for you.
American wonder
you self see the damage control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by gawu1: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
A Christian terrorist just murdered 20 people.

1 Like

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Federalofficia(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
He is not Abdullahi, so don't ever call him a terrorist, he is just a good citizen that needs care
oluwaseyi0:
American terrorist
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Dadimendino: 4:10am On Oct 27, 2023
HonNL:
Updated:
-22 confirmed deaths
-Shooter, Robert Card is a trained instructor and previously worked for the US Army Reserves
-Complained of mental issues and was treated in a facility before his release.

SOURCE

Media double standard and hypocrisy.

An Arab or Muslim shooter 'terrorist'
A black mass shooter 'gangster'
A white mass shooter 'mental illness '

They have brainwashed alot of people including Africans with this

1 Like

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by maasoap(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2023
SirLakes:
They know what to do to curb this but they are shying away from it angry

Na them sabi

State residents have also voted down some attempts to tighten gun laws in Maine. A proposal to require background checks for gun sales failed in a 2016 public vote.
They prefer it this way.
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by maasoap(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2023
flokii:
Another case of gun violence in the US..
I saw one Black American complaining the other day about how unsafe most Americans feel in the US due to constant attack by gun men. Their government should prohibit sales of guns in the open market.
Ordinary background checks on intending buyers, their public voted against it. They prefer to enjoy their freedom/right to own guns to their own safety.
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by maasoap(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Samunique:
Here we go again

I knew someone would come up with this nasty comments!
That means both of you think alike, pity you didn't see that
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by maasoap(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2023
MisfitHPG:
death to all Palestines and all Muslims worldwide
Deaths to all Muslims in Nigeria alone can't spare your family members too.
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by maasoap(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2023
victorclean:
He probably changed his name from Abdul Rahman to Robert. His action is Islamic.
One of the brainwashed mumu spotted

1 Like

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by omenka(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
taylor88:
Make una no go kill person client ooo

I no know wetin dey worry una

No hustler wan hear any yeye story from picker oo

Which one be say bro my client was on his way to the western union and then shoot am

People go gather for me and you oo
Look who's been calling others names. smiley

2 Likes

Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by caye(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
olakan22:

Maybe we should all not be afraid of that conversation.
The rhetoric that a Muslim bearing weapon in the USA like this, does it in hope for martyrdom is a plausible explanation that has not been refuted by hard facts.

It is not enough to say we are a religion of peace.

Countries led by Islamic law sponsor millitant groups to cause several devastation, in principle it shows there is an institutional support for terror

I don't think we can blame the American's descriptives. 911 is not an event you rise from. Their descriptives is their problem. Our own descriptives should be ours.

After all, it is their language and they can do whatever with it.

How do you say you're a slave, without calling yourself a slave?
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Cromagnon: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
LivingSage:
That's insolent angry
that's fact checking
Stop using wrong words
Words have meanings
Specific meaning
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Cromagnon: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
SirLakes:

You that don't have gun and still dieing like rats, those concern don't know what to do to curb it?

Huh

Abeg shift I no get time for mumuness
you sure you OK?
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by SirLakes: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Cromagnon:

Huh

you sure you OK?

Your head is sick
Re: US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg by Cromagnon: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
SirLakes:

Your head is sick
ah i see
Now I'm sure our not well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Philip: Artilleries Across U.K, Navy ships Fired 41 Gunshot Salute(Pics) / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs / UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.