Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) (16945 Views)

Lagos Central: Eshinlokun-Sanni Wins As Lagos Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by MrColdsweat: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Dubetex96:
Today Nigeria constitution will be trash in the Dustin because of one man

Nigeria jurisprudence will sink more and more

Rule of law and respect for the constitution will become a history today

This is good for Nigerians. They will realise only a revolution can free them.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Nice2023(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2023
MS2471:

But it's online even Obi's profile is online so why asking me when you have internet

Follow follow without brain is a disease.

If u are vast in investment of any sort,u will know that investing abroad or in tax haven is not a crime as far as the transfer of such funds followed due process and such funds too are also declared in ur asset declaration forms as prescribed by the Nigeria constitution.

I am sure u have no knowledge that Tinubus name is also in Panama papers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Mcslize: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:
October 26 2023 is a day in the history of Nigeria.

There are no rooms for technicalities of any shape or kind.

It is either forgery, identity theft and criminality is legalized or not legalized.
It is either the constitution of Nigeria is destroyed or preserved.

It is either Nigeria is destroyed or saved from destruction.

Yes o today will mark the date the Judiciary destroys the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria because of their selfish interests.

I pray they do the right thing but if they don't, karma will surely meet all of them one after the other in due time.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by forgiveness: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2023
Certificate allegation don suffer wotowoto. O ti lule. grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by naturefellow(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Gunayo:
You are a joker If you think the supreme court will rule against Tinubu. Opposition parties should come together and form a formidable team (Obi&Kwankwaso under PDP) that will wrestle power from Tinubu in 2027.
you are a criminal to support a mandate thief. Ole barawo!

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by OkCornel(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2023
MS2471:

But it's online even Obi's profile is online so why asking me when you have internet

Where in the Panama Papers (Pandora papers actually) was Obi exposed for

1. Drug running
2. Forfeiture
3. Forgery
4. Perjury

Did you read what Racoon posted before you replied?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by SnoppyG: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2023
No more new evidence. case close

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by MS2471: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2023
Nice2023:

Follow follow without brain is a disease.

If u are vast in investment of any sort,u will know that investing abroad or in tax haven is not a crime as far as the transfer of such funds followed due process and such funds too are also declared in ur asset declaration forms as prescribed by the Nigeria constitution.

I am sure u have no knowledge that Tinubus name is also in Panama papers.

Foolishness is not reading a document and speaking on it

1: Panama Papers isn't about Investment abroad it is specifically a money deposited ofshore in the name of Gabriella Obi and his son

2: Financial deal by Family of a Governor abroad is prohibited by Code of Conduct

Next time read before commenting like an uneducated person

With your mouth you just nailed Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Elijahnonso1(m): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2023
Faceless Inyang Okoro, heaven will judge you for killing the constitution of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by regenerateman(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Dubetex96:

Broda u will hear the mother of all technicalities today

They have compromised the system so badly

There's no issue of technicalities here. Atiku and Obi are just wasting thier precious time and resources. The certificate issue is a pre-election matter and the best people that supposed to take it to the conventional courts were the Osibanjos, Ameachi, Bakere, Lawals etc. These are the people that contested the primary election with Tinubu. A candidate coming to the election tribunal ought to bring form E8 and must prove beyond reasonable doubt that he or she scored the highest number of votes, but inec suppressed the votes and gave it to his opponent.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by ppogba: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Body languages are enough from what we are seeing in this telecast.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by tenpipsperday: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2023
You mean the supreme court that declared man winner in the very election he did not campaign for or participate in? And nairaland idiots are shinning teeth
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by arcis: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Elijahnonso1:
Faceless Inyang Okoro, heaven will judge you for killing the constitution of Nigeria

bad loser..u go cry till eternity

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by dammiedot(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2023
DaTruths:
Why are Yoruba people like this?

Why did you people vote Tinubu because of Tribalism?

See as everybody dey suffer, e dey sweet una?

Dollar is about to hit 5k, but una dey happy say igbo man no go rule Nigeria.

Is there anything intellectual about that?

I was holding you guys in high esteem as one of the most enlightened people in Africa, i didn't know it was media propaganda that you people are using to make yourselves look like enlightened people.

I swear the difference between you people and the core North is just language.

The same mindset, the same sense of reasoning, that should be a compliment.

Intelligent Nigerians, una try shaa, but the mumus are quite larger in number.

Why would you say "Yoruba people". If only yoruba people voted for him would he have won? There is more to life than tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by forgiveness: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2023
No new evidence shall be introduced in this court because it was not tried at the lower court. "They can't amend...it has no place..I wonder how applicant want to use this new evidence in this court of law...." grin

Atiku ti lule. It is shocking to have this argument.....yeah.

Justice just dey give dem wotowoto. It is unfair to go back. grin

Lawyers don cash out. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by ppogba: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2023
Did anybody just noticed the glare that Ganduje gave Gbajabiamila when Justice Okoro said " no substantial adjustment or amendment can be made to the already filed cases as stipulated by whatever laws"?
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by PNomsule: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2023
This ruling is a charade. Puppet Master Inyang
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Keegan: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2023
Nigeria no be Anambra
Tinubu no be Ngige

Obi don fall yakayakata

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by ppogba: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2023
forgiveness:
No new evidence shall be introduced in this court because it was not tried at the lower court. "They can't amend...it has no place..I wonder how applicant want to use this new evidence in this court of law...." grin

Justice just dey give dem wotowoto. It is infair to go back. grin

E be like say you dey follow the live telecast.

That was what Justice Okoro just said.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by N2B2: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2023
forgiveness:

Justice just dey give dem wotowoto. It is infair to go back. grin

The lawyers cashed out. Atiku & Obi are billionaires. You are just a poverty stricken cheerleader who doesn't know where their next meal will come from.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by forgiveness: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2023
ppogba:

E be like say you dey follow the live telecast.

That was what Justice Okoro just said.

Bumper to bumper. grin
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by flokii: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2023
Supreme Court should do and legitimize the government of the day..

Losers should go and start preparing for 2027 election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Afromentalist: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2023
regenerateman:

There's no issue of technicalities here. Atiku and Obi are just wasting thier precious time and resources. The certificate issue is a pre-election matter and the best people that supposed to take it to the conventional courts were the Osibanjos, Ameachi, Bakere, Lawals etc. These are the people that contested the primary election with Tinubu. A candidate coming to the election tribunal ought to bring form E8 and must prove beyond reasonable doubt that he or she scored the highest number of votes, but inec suppressed the votes and gave it to his opponent.
Very simple. I don't understand how Obi's and Atiku's SAN's could not understand / do that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by ejimatic: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2023
DaTruths:

I was holding you guys in high esteem as one of the most enlightened people in Africa, i didn't know it was media propaganda that you people are using to make yourselves look like enlightened people.

The question is why did IGBOS vote Obi?

Igbos voted Obi Yorubas voted Tinubu
The North decided the winner.
Anybody with complaints shoukd ask the North why it supported Yorubas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Originalsly: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2023
He should get to the decision and why instead of reading the minutes of the case. Maybe it's just me ..... but that stupid wig they are wearing needs to go ..... why still have a symbol of colonialism when we are independent? It is an embarrassment to our nation ..... after sooo many years... still in mental slavery and not looking to break free.

Decision: ..... failure to submit the appeals and evidence within 180 days .... the Appeal Court cannot admit evidence not presented within that time frame. Tinubu remains President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by success1smyn(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2023
DaTruths:

Are you m*d?
If Yoruba voted for Tinubu because of tribalism then Igbo voted for Obi because of what? Who got the highest percentage of votes from his kind out of the two?
Do you people even have brains to think before talking/posting trash?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by advanceDNA: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:
The supreme court is about to affirm Corruption, oppression, Bad Economic Policies, impunity, bigotry, Nepotism and Reckless looting by various APC political Scavengers.

One thing is Certain, and that's what gives me Joy.

It will reach everybody regardless of tribe or religion

Baba ..everybody go collect....

Weda u collect bribe or not..........this new economy go reach u....

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by adioolayi(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Supreme Court Justice saying in plain terms new evidence cannot be admitted at this stage because this is Election Petition..and get its own guiding rules

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by ElSudani: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Atiku don lule again o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by ppogba: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2023
DaTruths:

As you continue to wail about Yorubas, please find time to apologise to thousands of the Yorubas you are castigating who voted for Obi.

It is always easy for fools like you to forget the log in your own eyes while crying about the speck in another person's eye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by forgiveness: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2023
N2B2:

The lawyers cashed out. Atiku & Obi are billionaires. You are just a poverty stricken cheerleader who doesn't know where their next meal will come from.

That's why the lawyers cashed out big time.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by arcis: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2023
Originalsly:
He should get to the decision and why instead of reading the minutes of the case. Maybe it's just me ..... but that stupid wig they are wearing needs to go ..... why still have a symbol of colonialism when we are independent? It is an embarrassment to our nation ..... after sooo many years... still in mental slavery and not looking to break free.

Decision: ..... failure to submit the appeals and evidence within 180 days .... the Appeal Court cannot admit evidence not presented within that time frame. Tinubu remains President.

You lack home training

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why would obong of calabar try to stop the eze ndi igbo of calabar / Michael Adebolajo Attacked In Jail / U.S. Embassy Warns Of Possible 'Terrorism' Attacks In Nigeria - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.