Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) (16930 Views)

Lagos Central: Eshinlokun-Sanni Wins As Lagos Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by doctokwus: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
77up:
But when same SC restored Obi back on sit in Anambra, they are in Nigeria and activate 🙄

Dey play.
So in your own educational ability,governorship and presidential election cases are the same?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Ngozi123(f): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
kpompey:

I am a yoruba man, I got blocked here on nairaland severally because of my staunch support for Tinubu. My friend laughed at me today because of the state of our nation and my believe in Tinubu for a new Nigeria. I don't care about Tinubu , I cared about Nigerians and my family at home. Tell me in Tinubu six months as president,a policy he has made to cushion the pain and suffering of Nigerians. He never cared, all he was doing was to travel around the world to patch his long term damage reputation which to me is irreparable, while putting his allies and loyalist in key offices. I was there when Osinbajo was a few month or weeks president and he ensured dollar was pegged at 350 from over 700 Buhari left it. Human being are involved here, and not animals.Today many Nigerians are living below the poverty line which means Nigerians are poor than poor, yet things are damn expensive and nothing seems affordable to the poor again even garri in the market.This type of settings give rise to insecurity, higher crime rate and many menace that could jeopardize the damage reputation of our country further. He should think of a way to stabilize the economy, after which we can gradually transit to the invisible canaan he is promising, which no one sees. Enough is enough, soon Nigerians will start throwing stones at their convoy after they push us to the wall. Despicable men stairs the ship of our nation, making disastrous self serving policies in the interest of the masses. God will punish Tinubu and his family if he failed to do the needful.

Thank you! I want to see more Tinubu supporters coming out to speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Dubetex96(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
bellabello:

Because it doesn't favor your useless candidate. Animals in human nature

Ur druggie daddy will fail woefully. Ewu Gambia
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by emilo2bad: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
doctokwus:

So in your own educational ability,governorship and presidential election cases are the same?
what is the difference ? tell us
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Originalsly: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
arcis:

You lack home training

Thank you..... I'm untrainable .... have untrained thoughts and form my own opinions. As a person overflowing with home training don't you know this is a discussion forum? Why not respond to my comment and not about me?
."
"When you don't like the message ....... attack the messenger,"
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by DaTruths: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
77up:
Stop crying, you all Igbos voted for your son, we Yoruba also voted for our own so why the crying.

Its not about Son, its about who doesn't lick microphone.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by DaTruths: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Youngkaro45:

Stop writing trash, you voted for Obi and not Atiku yet you are condemning yoruba for voting for Tinubu, head is paining you o.

You just open your mouth like waaaa, Tinubu lost in 2 or 3 states in the 6 south west states, what does that tell you? Sit down, revisit the election results again and know the region that made Tinubu won.

Oya na, enjoy the eldorado economy of microphone licker.

Our mumu never do
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Dubetex96(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2023
bellabello:

Because it doesn't favor your useless candidate. Animals in human nature

my candidate uselessness pass your own candidate who is a certified bagman and a wanted criminal in U. S A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What The Heck Is South South? It Should Be East, West, North And South! / Breaking: Bagudu Wins APC Guber Ticket 24 Hours After Leaving PDP / Sheriff Gains Control Of Party’s National secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.