Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court (36879 Views)

Gbajabiamila, Ribadu, Ganduje, Others Arrive Supreme Court For Tinubu (Pictures) / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, El-rufai, Ganduje, Others Mourn Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Whalis: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Chapii:
Shame on the:
Obiakpor Emperor - the murderer & shameless rigger.
Ribadu the man that could not beat him and later shamelessly joined him.
Gandollar, I need not say much.
& the
Thief of Staff.
Only a Forger, Druggie and a murderous thug can have these as his top 4.
Shameless men.
As e dey pain you e dey sweet us
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wike !! Your job is secured cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by KingPure(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
SyndyB:
We are the Comment Readers. We are going to read every body's comment. Be brief, and no insults please. Thank you.

We read the the ones after the Tribunal settled the scores the other time...

And now we're here after the Supreme Court judgement to continue the reading...

Even if there's still going to be another court, we'll be here to continue what we've started.
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Wilpraise55: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2023
whippersnapper:
Why do I have this huge feeling Nigerians might be in for a rude awakening. I see the supreme court removing tinubu as the president, I see Atiku as the duly elected winner, I see a political turmoil

This I have seen
oga you no see well.
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Morbeta11(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Wike come dey active pass Shettima for this government...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) / Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / Fayemi Reacts To Emergence Of Eleka As PDP’s Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.