Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,279 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court (36875 Views)

Gbajabiamila, Ribadu, Ganduje, Others Arrive Supreme Court For Tinubu (Pictures) / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, El-rufai, Ganduje, Others Mourn Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by hijacke(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2023
Wiked Wike

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by optimusprime2(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2023
Wike na full time APC member now grin
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Afamed: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2023
Obi and Atiku go wail tire today

LZAA don abandon Obidents go join the Biafra or Death crew or is it Israelites or death crew?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Abefe89: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2023
All hands on desk as we look forward to court proceedings and it's subsequent verdict
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by DavSagacity(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Don't expect the Tenant to expel his Landlord ...
It's simple.

Don't expect too much from the Judges
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Afamed: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2023
saintbillion:
Which side is Wike?

Do you still need a soothsayer?
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by kayusely70(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2023
The winning team!
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by themanderon: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2023
They came to listen to the judgement written by their party.
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by CutSoap(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2023
TheMensch:
This one wey men don mount, there might be surprise today oo
undecided

No surprise, evil must prevail. This is Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by TUTU147: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
After today's judgment, whoever wins should do something about the hungry in the land.The hunger no no APC,PDP or LP supporters.
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Ikemba007: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2023
saintbillion:
Which side is Wike?

The side he is seated grin
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2023
Presentation of Tinubu victory story......

Waste of time....
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by 3seriez(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2023
As a kid , I remember not seeing NSA in most events. You just know the name and office , but never see the person occupying the office..
This present one is always in Court, accepting celebrities & well wishers in his office and posting it on social media.
The Office probably does not have much work again I guess.
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Enemyofpeace: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Members of the sleeping committee

Any nairaland girl wey dey use you do shakara let her know say people wey fine pass am dey act blue film Ohh 😋😜🤣
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by bdon123(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Chapii:
Shame on the:
Obiakpor Emperor - the murderer & shameless rigger.
Ribadu the man that could not beat him and later shamelessly joined him.
Gandollar, I need not say much.
& the
Thief of Staff.
Only a Forger, Druggie and a murderous thug can have these as his top 4.
Shameless men.
If u were Ribadu n was given NSA position, will u accept or reject?although i tink its wrong for him to be there becos he is defence n shouldnt be political.
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by zionstaar75: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Chapii:
Shame on the:
& the
Thief of Staff.
Shameless men.
we also know that no igbo man will ever rule this country, NEVER!
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2023
saintbillion:
Which side is Wike?
Tinubu side now
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Tareq1105: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2023
saintbillion:
Which side is Wike?

Which side is his employer?
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by femicyrus(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by waledeji(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2023
Chapii:
Shame on the:
& the
Thief of Staff.
Shameless men.

Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Tareq1105: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2023
Chapii:
Shame on the:
& the
Thief of Staff.
Shameless men.

It's like you knew the beating that's awaiting you at the supreme court.
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Tareq1105: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2023
zionstaar75:
we also know that no igbo man will ever rule this country, NEVER!

As long as Yoruba nation lives, Ibos will never get our support. What you did to our own Tinubu would come back to you. We're waiting for your candidate to come out anytime any day, the hatred continue.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by saysoo: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2023
saintbillion:
Which side is Wike?
I blame PO for all these nonsense. APC was there for the taking.
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by AmazingELixir: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2023
saintbillion:
Which side is Wike?

The position where he's ensconced says it all.. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by josilcool(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2023
Who is Wike supporting here.., APC or PDP?
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by bolademi(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2023
saintbillion:
Which side is Wike?

Power to the people
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Ckonnet: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2023
whippersnapper:
Why do I have this huge feeling Nigerians might be in for a rude awakening. I see the supreme court removing tinubu as the president, I see Atiku as the duly elected winner, I see a political turmoil

This I have seen

Use concentrated shampoo to rinse your eyes
Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by WantsandMore: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2023
Chapii:
Shame on the:
& the
Thief of Staff.
Shameless men.
please always keep it short, there are others who want to comments asap

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by yemex04(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2023
3seriez:
As a kid , I remember not seeing NSA in most events. You just know the name and office , but never see the person occupying the office..
This present one is always in Court, accepting celebrities & well wishers in his office and posting it on social media.
The Office probably does not have much work again I guess.

Ribadu is reminding us all that NSA is not a spirit afterall but a human being.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by Kdon2: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2023
saintbillion:
Which side is Wike?

Tinubu real representative is Wike first

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court by membranus: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2023
whippersnapper:
Why do I have this huge feeling Nigerians might be in for a rude awakening. I see the supreme court removing tinubu as the president, I see Atiku as the duly elected winner, I see a political turmoil

This I have seen

Go back to sleep, your sleeping pill is yet to wear off. And then wake up to see your nightmare still on the throne.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo DSS Slaps Douglas Ogbankwa 7 Times / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.