Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,773 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

���� ������ �������� CHANGED MY LIFE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ���� ������ �������� CHANGED MY LIFE (70 Views)

Trading With ROYAL Q BOT Literally Changed My Life / How Nairaland Changed My Life..special Thanks To Victor101. / How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

���� ������ �������� CHANGED MY LIFE by Jossygold101(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Soap Making Business Changed My Life

I grew up with my aunt and watched her produce and sell bar and liquid soap consistently to feed her family. I didn't know how profitable it was until I left her house after many years and started producing my own.

With just #3000 I got the chemicals I needed, mixed them properly, allowed it to dry and boom 💥! My bar soap was ready. I sold each for #500 and made over #4000 profit from that mixture.

Ever since I've been making bar soaps, hand washing liquid, dish washer and even toilet washer and my financial life has never been the same.

Instead of always
begging hubby for urgent 2k
waiting for monthly salary/alawee or
complaining about this balablu economy
you can start this soap making business from the comfort of your home with little capital.

Send me a message on WhatsApp +234 907 464 7627 to get started NOW or go here https:///EXhf1l9CM1lKKHX3OSUTjB

(1) (Reply)

What Is Included In An Impact Evaluation Study? / Fidelity Bank Signs $40m Cocoa Export Deal With Afrexim Bank / How To Invite Friends To Your Facebook Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.