Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,315 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

It's Game Over For PDP & LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Game Over For PDP & LP (382 Views)

2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi / Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over? / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Game Over For PDP & LP by Minime10(f): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2023
No be to pack SAN be the Koko!
Sometimes, juniour lawyers conduct sound, successful and intelligent cases more than the so called SAN🤓

4 Likes

Re: It's Game Over For PDP & LP by Obiedun(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2023
The heads of the two snakes are cut-off today

3 Likes

Re: It's Game Over For PDP & LP by MS247: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2023
Ozhekhome SAN trying so hard not to sleep

Wetin concern Lawyer, he has collected part payment and they must pay him his balance

2 Likes

Re: It's Game Over For PDP & LP by Samakus(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2023
True!

It's over for Atiku and Obi.

Now, let the real suffering start for Agbadorians. Your Lord and Savior has won.

If I hear complain about the economy again, ogun go kee you.

Let's enjoy or suffer the consequences of our electoral choices. No begging for alms, no jumping into the lagoon, no crying and wailing online.

Let's see who will be better of.

2 Likes

Re: It's Game Over For PDP & LP by Minime10(f): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2023
My guy, I'm not happy over today's ruling at all, but the law is the law.
However, my pain is, didn't the appellant SAN's knew, that the arguments/CSU ought to have been obtained earlier on & used during the trial at the lower Court

2 Likes

Re: It's Game Over For PDP & LP by Superwave16320: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
My Igbo brother I am telling you pls feel free to wail your Igbo miserable soul to death over Tinubu 8 solid years of presidency.

Samakus:
True!

Now, let the real suffering start for Agbadorians. Your Lord and Savior has won.

Let's enjoy or suffer the consequences of our electoral choices. No begging for alms, no jumping into the lagoon, no crying and wailing online.

1 Like

Re: It's Game Over For PDP & LP by FreeStuffsNG: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
Minime10:
My guy, I'm not happy over today's ruling at all, but the law is the law.
However, my pain is, didn't the appellant SAN's knew, that the arguments/CSU ought to have been obtained earlier on & used during the trial at the lower Court
It was all a farce. Everything about CSU had always been in the public domain just like the no brainer common sense to know that scoring 25% in FCT is not compulsory

8 Likes

Re: It's Game Over For PDP & LP by Samakus(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Superwave16320:
My Igbo brother I am telling you pls feel free to wail your Igbo miserable soul to death over Tinubu 8 solid years of presidency.

No reason to wail. God has been faithful

I will be here no matter what

1 Like

Re: It's Game Over For PDP & LP by yarimo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lawyers After making more money from ATIKU and OBI rights now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Game Over For PDP & LP by sukar886: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na you hunger go kill no be me
Re: It's Game Over For PDP & LP by accordadoga29(f): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Samakus:
True!

Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Strike Flops In Lagos As Power Coys, Banks, Schools, Businesses Shun NLC / APC Plotting To Use Compromised Courts Snatch Our Electoral Victories -PDP / Condemnation Of Misleading Propaganda By Sheriff Oborevwori Using Jackson Ude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.