Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How To Make Money Through Ritual Killings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Make Money Through Ritual Killings (628 Views)

Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Through Ritual Killings by PaNnamdi: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Look at them,you are the BIGGEST FOOL EVER BORN ON EARTH if u truly clicked on this topic to learn how to be rich through cannibalism.infact,there should be a law that throws useless people involved in ritual Killings to crocodile because this madness is getting out of hand.

The other day, it was Alfas from Ibadan that killed a surveyor and cut off his head because they wanted to be richer than tinubu himself.Anothet animal in human skin killed an innocent young girl in porthacort for ritual purposes,imagine the animal wants to drive Benz and G wagon but the idiot didn't know that the Benz he is killing people for is as a result of hardwork.infact Benz was discovered by a 13yrd old kid in Germany in the early 1900s,our society had degenerated to do much cluelessness and superstition that it had gotten to a stage that even keeping friends had become a scary affair.

There is no justification for laziness and dullness.you must work hard and smartly for money.I bought my first car infiniti fx35 in 2016,I didn't steal to buy it, I bought it as a result of my hardwork and savings.How can a good for nothing lad with no skills,no job,no ambition or plans for life will just wake up and want to be richer than Elon musk?Idiots doesn't know that every money you see today,it is been recorded and printed by the central bank.Infact the paper used toanufacture money is not what u can buy in the market.Nobody can vanish money or make you become rich unless the person is giving you a loan to start a business.and your strategies in bussiness determine if you will succeed or not.

Whoever is supporting ritual killing is a pure CANNNIBAL that deserve to be thrown to crocodiles.

Stop ritual killing instead learn a skill,try to get a bussiness loan,save and work hard,you can go into crypto and Forex.

Stop wasting people lives for nothing.
Re: How To Make Money Through Ritual Killings by hopeforcharles(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
You are stupiid.
Beacuse of the fact that you don't believe it's real that makes it not real, if you don't understand a thing better ask questions than coming online to spew rubbish.
I am against Ritual killings but this you spew right here is trash.
I repeat you are infact very stupiiid

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Through Ritual Killings by PaNnamdi: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2023
hopeforcharles:
You are stupiid.
Beacuse of the fact that you don't believe it's real that makes it not real, if you don't understand a thing better ask questions than coming online to spew rubbish.
I am against Ritual killings but this you spew right here is trash.
I repeat you are infact very stupiiid
It is you that is stupid.dey there dey hope for ritual to give your wretched life a meaning nor go huzzle legit and save for your old age.

Ozour

(1) (Reply)

Two American Youths Beat Up Man Who Killed Their Mother / Jubilant Fulani Bandits Hailing Minister Of State, Defense, Bello Mohammed Mataw / MUST WATCH! Deadly Bandit Responsible For Plateau Christmas Massacre Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.