Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,563 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria (364 Views)

2023: PDP Will Present Leadership That Will Take Nigeria Out Of Pains-Ortom / Gbajabiamila Receives Bill Gates Foundation’s Leadership In Abuja (photos) / Security Summit: Buhari Meets GILS Leadership In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
I want to hear from the general public what they think is the way forward in our Country so that we can grow as a people. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Typicool8(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:
I want to hear from the general public what they think is the way forward in our Country so that we can grow as a people. [color=#006600][/color]

Revolution!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Lovecars501(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:
Put that aside, you don chop today undecided
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Lovecars501(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:
Put that aside, you don chop today? undecided
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Typicool8:

Revolution!!
Abeg oh, wait till after my generation
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lovecars501:

Put that aside, you don chop today? undecided
No sir, abeg send me something to buy food
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Lovecars501(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:

No sir, abeg send me something to buy food
Go chop,if you Don chop finish. make we continue this your topic
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lovecars501:

Go chop,if you Don chop finish. make we continue this your topic

oaky sir bur why are you sounding like someone a member of a particular party.
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by dubaino(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nothing for now
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
dubaino:
Nothing for now

Thank you too
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Lovecars501(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:

oaky sir bur why are you sounding like someone a member of a particular party.
A political party?
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lovecars501:

A political party?
Sure
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Lovecars501(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:

Sure
Which one if I may ask, lemme know who you think I sound like?
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by phorget(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Abysmal.

1 Like

Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lovecars501:

Which one if I may ask, lemme know who you think I sound like?

Just tell me how you are enjoying this government
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
phorget:
Abysmal.

You all voted for Tinubu
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Lovecars501(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:

Just tell me how you are enjoying this government
This government! Hmmm
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lovecars501:

This government! Hmmm

Yes oh
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Typicool8(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:

Abeg oh, wait till after my generation

Una too dey fear for naija na why naija be like this
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Typicool8:

Una too dey fear for naija na why naija be like this

Me i no dey fear oh, the only fear na betrayal of trust by our fellow youths in case we start anything
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Typicool8(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:

Me i no dey fear oh, the only fear na betrayal of trust by our fellow youths in case we start anything

Hmmm you get point my bro.
All the same if we truly want change, everybody gats unite with one voice or else...
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Typicool8:

Hmmm you get point my bro.
All the same if we truly want change, everybody gats unite with one voice or else...

Yes oh but no way for youths to unit in Nigeria
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:
Foolish people supporting tinubu and the foolish tinubu man claiming the Nigeria president of yorubas demons and abokis evil demonic entities.

Just within two weeks, the Nigeria acclaim tinubu will resign as the President of Nigeria and his vice president shettima will also resign as vice president and APC party will be destroy alongside PDP then the Senate president Godswill Akpabio will be acting president of Nigeria and after, the military will take over the affair of Nigeria.

Who ever doubt my words should bookmark this quote so when it begins to play out no need to consider the issue for the confusion that will come sooner will make everyone to be surprised and technically amazed.
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
1nice:

Foolish people supporting tinubu and the foolish tinubu man claiming the Nigeria president of yorubas demons and abokis evil demonic entities.

Just within two weeks, the Nigeria acclaim tinubu will resign as the President of Nigeria and his vice president shettima will also resign as vice president and APC party will be destroy alongside PDP then the Senate president Godswill Akpabio will be acting president of Nigeria and after, the military will take over the affair of Nigeria.

Who ever doubt my words should bookmark this quote so when it begins to play out no need to consider the issue for the confusion that will come sooner will make everyone to be surprised and technically amazed.

God is in control oh
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:

God is in control oh
God is going to start manifesting his great power in Nigeria before two weeks from now and every Nigerians should be ready for military takeover because that corrupt tinubu will resign alongside his vice shettima and the Senate president Godswill Akpabio will be acting president of Nigeria and after, the military will take over the affair of Nigeria.

If tinubu refuse to resign then the Nigeria military will still plan coup and take over the affair of Nigeria.
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
1nice:

God is going to start manifesting his great power in Nigeria before two weeks from now and every Nigerians should be ready for military takeover because that corrupt tinubu will resign alongside his vice shettima and the Senate president Godswill Akpabio will be acting president of Nigeria and after, the military will take over the affair of Nigeria.

If tinubu refuse to resign then the Nigeria military will still plan coup and take over the affair of Nigeria.

It is well oh, abeg every Nigerian youth to wake up to secure our Future from our fathers because we are the future leaders
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Lovecars501(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fchristo:

Yes oh
There's actually a lot to talk about, but in reality there's little to say. Cuz no matter how we say it, it doesn't seem to reach anywhere
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Iamanoited: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
A SUPERB NOLLYWOOD ACTOR .
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2023
Iamanoited:
A SUPERB NOLLYWOOD ACTOR .

What is happening

1 Like

Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Revolution!
Fchristo:
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Iamanoited: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2023
TINUBU JUST STARTED TO LEAD NIGERIA FROM YESTERDAY 26/10/23 SO WE SHALL START ACCESSING HIM AND HIS CREW FROM YESTERDAY. GOOD LUCK.
Re: What Can We Say About The Present Leadership In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Iamanoited:
TINUBU JUST STARTED TO LEAD NIGERIA FROM YESTERDAY 26/10/23 SO WE SHALL START ACCESSING HIM AND HIS CREW FROM YESTERDAY. GOOD LUCK.

Thank God for him

Yes oh, thank God for him even though he said he knows most of us did not vote for him during the elections but he won

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Gas Explosion Rocks National Arts Theater In Lagos / President Tinubu’s Aide, Moremi Ojudu Visit Ibadan Explosion Site, Condole With / Dollar Crisis: TINUBU Things Are Getting Out Of Hands, Help Us - Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.