Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu (1754 Views)

2023: Why I Won’t Congratulate President-elect Tinubu – Peter Obi / Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Congratulate President Elect? / Saudi King, Qatari Emir, Russian Envoy Congratulate President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Salewa97: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2023

On this day Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT has been affirmed the President and Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Supreme Court. Obidients and my comrades in LP, we gave it a good run and played by the rules 100% however the system revealed the ugliness of establishment capture.

@PeterObi was my preferred choice in the 2023 elections and I sacrificed a great deal to see that dream come through but perhaps the entities responsible for ensuring a fair play didn't live up to expectations. I hope the youths of this great nation do not give up on political participation as we saw a high turnout with PVC collection and election exercise in 2023. Bigotry, ethnic hate and religious vitriol has no place in our politics. If this was your stock and trade during the elections to prop up your candidate or disenfranchise other Nigerians, I hope you live with the shame and seek forgiveness from your fellow countrymen.

Thanks to everyone who volunteered time, resources and committed themselves to seeing this democracy of ours wax much stronger. Time to go back to the drawing board and beging doing the tunnel work ahead of future elections. No negative energy from me or ill-wish towards this great nation or this administration.

Congratulations President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Source: https:///akintollgate/status/1717499556558975157?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Taylor92: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by StreetFight: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jagaban Borgu

16 Likes

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by TONY042(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
On behalf of fellow patriotic OBIDIENTS, Hearty Congratulations to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Nigeria is bigger than the aspirations of one man or group. Nigeria belongs to us all, let's join hands to make her greater.

May PBAT succeed!

May NIGERIA become greater!!

13 Likes

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by MS247: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Yoruba man no get wahala, same as Hausa

You see Fulani and Ibo...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Salewa97:

Source: https:///akintollgate/status/1717499556558975157?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

Before nko? Abure nko? Lawyers pocket are fat enough na? wink
PoDATTI ti PoTea ☕ mu oo Shebi dem assure Obidients say dundun L'ọ́san ma so L'oni ni? o kan abi?

2 Likes

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by ajailer(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin PBAT your job is secured.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by accordadoga29(f): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hehehehe

If you can’t beat them you join them.

Everybody don dump hoebii because no one wants to associate with a failure.

Tinubu is their mother’s husband

3 Likes

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by proff010: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hoe biiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Occurstaem(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Now, that's normal level.

It's now that we will know who have the good of Nigeria at heart.

During the campaign, I must admit it, Obi was who I was supporting but Nairaland exposed some things about Obi I didn't know of his past office as the governor of Anambra State. His actions before the next election will add or diminish the unalloyed support he has.

President Tinubu actions and performances before the next election will do the same thing. It's better he performs beyond our expectations.

For me, Atiku was out of it from the outset.

7 Likes

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by SharingIsLife(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by accordadoga29(f): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
MS247:

Hehehehe

Fulani sef still better.

Na just the illiterates get issue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Nonny95: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
MS247:

Sai Baba na Fulani.

You supported him for 8 years.

All his evil policies too

Infact your new god brought him upon NIGERIANs
Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by accordadoga29(f): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

Sai Baba na Fulani.

You supported him for 8 years.

All his evil policies too

Infact your new god brought him upon NIGERIANs

Hehehehe

Will you keep quiet?

A Yoruba man is talking, you are talking?

Who are you to talk?

When a first-class citizen talks, third-class citizens must keep shut.

Don’t even repeat this again in your entire life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Zonefree(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
MS247:

So, Yoruba and Fulani are no longer one?

2 Likes

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obi can now do the needful.

Call Bola Ahmed Tinubu and congratulate him tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Greatkenny2: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
accordadoga29:

Hehehehe

Will you keep quiet? Oct

Who are you to talk?

Lol only on here Yoruba Moslems have mouth... Bitch if we meet you in person now you'd be as calm as a sick person lmao.. Una and mouth
Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by yarimo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
TINUBU teaching ATIKU and OBI what is politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Couldn't care less.

15 Likes

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Nonny95: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
accordadoga29:

Hehehehe

Will you keep quiet?

Who are you to talk?

I'm very sure you're talking to your uselèss father with razored face
Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Nonny95: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Greatkenny2:

Lol only on here Yoruba Moslems have mouth... Bitch if we meet you in person now you'd be as calm as a sick person lmao.. Una and mouth

No mind the fuul.

See en head like first class citizen.

If you check his account balance na -500 you go see.
Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by crazygod(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Just watched a documentary about what led to the bloody 1966 coup where Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa and the Minister of Finance who was the most corrupt politician at that time was wiped out. These guys ended up being immortalized.
Muritala Mohamed is a well known maniac who ordered the Asaba Massacre yet he was immortalized.
Lessons learnt, Nigeria is not a country where you can be morally upright and you will be celebrated at the same time. The country belongs to the corrupt. This has always been the system. It will not change anytime soon.
Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Chibuezem(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU teaching ATIKU and OBI what is politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes He is....... Politics of corruption, tribalism and sycophancy..... It will favour us
Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by vanitybutiwanti: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
Go to the street, people don't care about Obi, Atiku and Tinubu, when you're on nairaland you'd think the world is coming to an end because obi lost an election, only jobless miscreants are online heating up the polity.

1 Like

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by Chibuezem(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
crazygod:
Just watched a documentary about what led to the bloody 1966 coup where Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa and the Minister of Finance who was the most corrupt politician at that time was wiped out. These guys ended up being immortalized.
Muritala Mohamed is a well known maniac who ordered the Asaba Massacre yet he was immortalized.
Lessons learnt, Nigeria is not a country where you can be morally upright and you will be celebrated at the same time. The country belongs to the corrupt. This has always been the system. It will not change anytime soon.
True bro if one wants to experience morality just leave the country because Nigerians are corrupt.
Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by DesChyko: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Which I would advise anyone to do at this point.

If you must wage war against corruption in Nigeria, by all means, do. But we will not destroy an institution we will need tomorrow.

Peter Obi advised us that much.
Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by vanitybutiwanti: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
DesChyko:
Which I would advise anyone to do at this point.

If you must wage war against corruption in Nigeria, by all means, do. But we will not destroy an institution we will need tomorrow.

Peter Obi advised us that much.
who is Peter obi, is he Jesus christ? Peter obi has been elevated to a godlike status in the SE, same Peter obi SE people abused on nairaland and Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by DesChyko: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
who is Peter obi, is he Jesus christ?

No, he isn't. Neither is your father.

But you take his counsel all the same 😌
Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by vanitybutiwanti: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
DesChyko:

No, he isn't. Neither is your father.

But you take his counsel all the same 😌
counsel that he couldn't use to transform anambra to an El dorado? Deluded lots

1 Like

Re: Famous Obidient Congratulate President Tinubu by flokii: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Awon akotileta..
I hope they gave the idiot Anambra pvssy to bang atleast. Sore losers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo: Deputy Governor Arrive And Ready To Be Swear In As The Governor / Anambra President General Murdered By His Ebonyi State Tenant / Nigerian Ever Most Handsome President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.