Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay (897 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake / Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay by Asonaija: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
In a recent interview, Nigerian singer Omah Lay revealed that he grew up in a Christian home but that he was drawn to Islam at some point when he made money.

He said he wants to have a personal relationship with God, not through religion.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTduQjQU0CA

https://www.asonaija.com/i-grew-up-in-a-christian-home-but-at-some-point-i-was-going-to-convert-to-islam-omah-lay-video/
Re: I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay by Chochovini: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
A decision you will regret forever and ever in eternity without end.
John 3:16 Acts 4:12 John 14:6.

Listen, what you and most people out there don‘t know is that, if mohammed himself is given a second chance today, the first thing he will do without one backward look is to convert to Chritianity fast with the speed of light.

And so do many other muslims alive today. But for fear of their religious fanatical jihadists coming for their heads.
You‘re there bluffing.

1 Like

Re: I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay by Lovecars501(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Chochovini:
A decision you will regret till eternity.
You're wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay by mbaise1000: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
First, it will be good to know that no one converts to Christianity, you are either a Christian from creation or you are not a Christian, you will understand this by first understanding who a Christian is. I said this because, the Bible told us in Romans 8:29-31
""" For whom he did FOREKNOW, he also did PREDESTINATE to be CONFORMED to the image of his son, moreover THOSE He did PREDESTINATE, He also CALLED and those He called them he also JUSTIFIED and those He justified, them He will GLORIFY """'

SO this person is not converting to anything, BTW being brought up in a Christian home doesn't guarantee SALVATION, didn't Judas walk and ate with Jesus? Was he SAVED?
A Christian is only one who follow the teachings and lifestyle and ways of Jesus Christ, just like a muslim which this one claim to be is one that follow the teachings and lifestyle and ways of mohamad to the letter, I will give you examples of good muslims here and if anyone think that they are better muslim than those I will listen to why he thinks so, Osama bin laden is a very good muslim, the taliban are good muslims, Boko haram are good muslims, these ones who behead teachers for showing ordinary pictures to school children are very good muslims, those who murder people in defense of the name of mohamad are good muslims, or can any muslim here tell me it's wrong to kill anyone they say blaspheme against mohamad? If muslims believe that mohamad will not approve of their killing people in defense of his name, will they continue?

1 Like

Re: I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay by talk2hb1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Chochovini:
A decision you will regret forever and ever in eternity without end.
John 3:16 Acts 4:12 John 14:6.

Listen, what you and most people out there don‘t know is that, if mohammed himself is given a second chance today, the first thing he will do without one backward look is to convert to Chritianity fast with the speed of light.

And so do many other muslims alive today. But for fear of their religious fanatical jihadists coming for their heads.
You‘re there bluffing.
Was Jesus ever a Christian?
A lot of you Christians are deluded by Christ our lord who died on the cross for sin.
Their is no where in the Bible that Jesus ever claim he came to die for any sin, if their is any please share
Christianity is not a Faith nor a religion, it’s a follow ship, proof me wrong please
Buddhism is Better than Christianity, go do your research
Re: I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Asonaija:
In a recent interview, Nigerian singer Omah Lay revealed that he grew up in a Christian home but that he was drawn to Islam at some point when he made money.

He said he wants to have a personal relationship with God, not through religion.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTduQjQU0CA

https://www.asonaija.com/i-grew-up-in-a-christian-home-but-at-some-point-i-was-going-to-convert-to-islam-omah-lay-video/
Rich pikin go thinks say na Studies!
Re: I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay by Chochovini: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
talk2hb1:

Was Jesus ever a Christian?
A lot of you Christians are deluded by Christ our lord who died on the cross for sin.
Their is no where in the Bible that Jesus ever claim he came to die for any sin, if their is any please share
Christianity is not a Faith nor a religion, it’s a follow ship, proof me wrong please
Buddhism is Better than Christianity, go do your research
. You and I are not coming from thesame World. I am not here to banter words with somebody who‘s not in thesame spritual league with Me. I‘ve gat no such time to waste at the deteriment of other important things line up for Me.
All I will say to you is, continue to deceive yourself in your World of self delusion. You will pay the consequenses with your soul in eternity. Don‘t repent while still you may.
Re: I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay by talk2hb1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Chochovini:
. You and I are not coming from thesame World. I am not here to banter words with somebody who‘s not in thesame spritual league with Me. I‘ve gat no such time to waste at the deteriment of other important things line up for Me.
All I will say to you is, continue to deceive yourself in your World of self delusion. You will pay the consequenses with your soul in eternity. Don‘t repent while still you may.
grin GOD should save your soul may you not die as a looser
Re: I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay by Chochovini: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2023
talk2hb1:

grin GOD should save your soul may you not die as a looser
. I am saved already by His grace. Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Saviour.

His painful death and sacrifice on the cross of Calvary was for my REDEMPTION and never a waste in my life.

As for you, you are marked for damnation unless you come to Christ Jesus.
I was born with the Spirit of Elijah. I don‘t pamper unbelievers like you but tell you the bitter truth straight on.
Therefore, REPENT or PERISH.
Re: I Grew Up In A Christian Home But I Was Going To Convert To Islam- Omah Lay by talk2hb1(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Chochovini:
. I am saved already by His grace. Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Saviour.

The Jesus that will deny you, Matthew 15:24-26
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

His painful death and sacrifice on the cross of Calvary was for my REDEMPTION and never a waste in my life.
Deluded Believe, No evidence. You Go Explain Tired
As for you, you are marked for damnation unless you come to Christ Jesus.

I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life
Way To Where?

I was born with the Spirit of Elijah. I don‘t pamper unbelievers like you but tell you the bitter truth straight on.
Therefore, REPENT or PERISH.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian In Tense Show Down As They Exchange Words In Front O / Herbert Wigwe: The World Moves On / Voip Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.