Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. (16240 Views)

Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State / Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism / LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by alphanyx: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nigeria is crashing just because they were asked to clean their environment
Allthelight:
See why the everything is crashing in this country. It might be too late to save this country.
The more businesses they go after the more the country will crash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by EngrchidiG25(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lagos is overhyped. Make lawma go clear canal and do their duty for all to learn and follow suite.
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by EnglishUsa: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
I swear na after 8 years

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Now that the election dragging is over.

Let's see another excuse Balabulu will give.
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by tollyboy5(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Port443:
Lagos is a very terrible place to do business. Go to lagos after you have conquered other states, then, maybe you'll be strong enough to pay off targeted touts at your business.

You will pay through your nose but you will never get value for money. The day I swore to never live in Lagos was the day I spent over 8 hours in traffic after rain while coming back from work simply because of one tiny porthole on the road. How can I be paying a very big part of my salary to a state that has never done anything for me?
Technically speaking you hardly see serious holdup these days in Lagos. Alot of road has been linked with flyovers.
Metro rail has reduce rate people board public transport and will still reduce more in nearest future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by JOemmy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Port443:
Lagos is a very terrible place to do business. Go to lagos after you have conquered other states, then, maybe you'll be strong enough to pay off targeted touts at your business.

You will pay through your nose but you will never get value for money. The day I swore to never live in lagos was the day I spent over 8 hours in traffic after rain while coming back from work simply because of one tiny porthole on the road. How can I be paying a very big part of my salary to a state that has never done anything for me?

The last time I visited lagos in 2017 I was just wondering if it was really lagos filt and bad roads everywhere.

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by Atarakpa: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lekki don suffer
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by tollyboy5(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
EngrchidiG25:
Lagos is overhyped. Make lawma go clear canal and do their duty for all to learn and follow suite.
If you like don't teach yourself by yourself you'll pay fine.

3 Likes

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by HitlerWasRight: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Port443:

You will pay through your nose but you will never get value for money. The day I swore to never live in lagos was the day I spent over 8 hours in traffic after rain while coming back from work simply because of one tiny porthole on the road. How can I be paying a very big part of my salary to a state that has never done anything for me?

Lagos dey learn where Anambra dey.

2 Likes

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by Chetas81(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
CAN NIGERIAN CITIZEN BUILD NIGERIA LIKE SINGAPORE, SOMEONE HAVE TO BRING BACK LAST SATURDAY ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION TO LAGOS, GOVERNOR AMBODE STOP THE SANITATION
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by tollyboy5(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
xjiggy:
We have to change our attitude towards waste disposal. You see a well dressed Nigerian disposing plastic bottle through the window of a moving car. It's bad. Cleanliness is next to Godliness should be practiced always.
You'll see a well educated individual dropping refuse on the road.
People with Bad Habit.
Lets bring back fashola policy, you drop refuse and you get arrested immediately so that when people get back to their village their village people will think they went oversea due to changed characters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by tollyboy5(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

They should also start sealing peoples Pr!cks too.

Bunch of useless people that like urinating openly in public without shame.

Nigerians are generally dirty (Am not also left out).

The annoying part is, when this same folks travel out of the country, they will respect all the rules and regulations over there, but when they step into the country, they will first of all urinate on the airport run wayangry

Disgusting citizens.

I think public toilet should be everywhere tho.

I don't see people peeing in open gutter as being dirty. We need mobile toilet because someone can get pressed anywhere.
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by baralatie(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Non patronage of psp operators or Jon payment of lawma bills
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by Bluntemperor: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
baralatie:
Non patronage of psp operators or Jon payment of lawma bills

LAWNMA is one of those bi- Agency in Lagos that their Non- performance is written on them all over- Start from the Non- available Vehicles,to insensitive in coming to carry the gabbages, and so irregular in keeping their Schedule works, yet here threatening the Lagosians!
Why is there Vehicles always break down on the Roads.?
If you perform well and keep your duties,you don't need anymore to beg for your Services!
That was why Ambode wanted to do away with their Services!
In fact, DISCOS and LAWNMA is 5&6 in service delivery and Lagos State government should be weary in allowing such organisations to tarnish her image ,for the Residents are not fools not to know the organisation that is Working in the State!
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by erumena(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Port443:

Where are you staying presently?

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by erumena(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

I think public toilet should be everywhere tho.

I don't see people peeing in open gutter as being dirty. We need mobile toilet because someone can get pressed anywhere.

There are no public toilets in these so-called developed countries, you either go to malls McDonald’s or get to your home first to even pee.

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by harmonyglobal: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Okiton:
wink

The Witch-hunting have just begun.

These businesses belong to the Igbos
When will u stop promoting tribal hate....
My mum's shop was closed along with other shops around her for allowing piles of dirts accumulate on the median close to her shop...guess what? Many of those shops belongs to the yorubas but we hear no noise.
Stop tribal hate!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by Allthelight: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
alphanyx:
Nigeria is crashing just because they were asked to clean their environment
Because they are going after businesses. Remember this the naira will crash more because of this.

See because those businesses are the only thing stopping the naira from crashing further
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by Bovis(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Operation clean up Lagos has begun, haters can relocate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by YorubaPrince: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
xjiggy:
We have to change our attitude towards waste disposal. You see a well dressed Nigerian disposing plastic bottle through the window of a moving car. It's bad. Cleanliness is next to Godliness should be practiced always.

Na Igbo pple be dat. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by Akaegwu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
They want to spoil Aboki business
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by Pharaohny: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is not a case of witch hunting Lagos citizen can be terrible people no longer practice good hygiene
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by emonis88: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
It is said that who the gods want to destroy,they first make the person deaf, n mad.
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by flokii: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ilu Eko ma mo toni toni..

At a point, I was becoming worried as dirt took over Lagos.. When you get to broad street and that balogun market, you'll see the heap of rubbish right from the road. Big ups to LAWMA as they embark on Cleanup Lagos campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by Menclothing: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Anyone doing business without proper waste systems deal the office and fine them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by newoffer: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
You come to pick dirty twice a month. With fat bill. Shameless
easytig:
Another money making venture for Lagos state government, anyhow sha dem say thief no dey ever bellefull
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by Lightorder: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
Hope the wailing tribe won’t come n wail on this thread now?

Hope they won’t come n claim victim as usual
let the suffering and begging tribe continue to support rubbish, thinking they are doing those who are naturally ahead of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by Lightorder: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
xjiggy:
keep playing. I pay LAWMA ahead of time but I see them once a month. If I upload my dustbin end here, you go swear for them
Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by jimcaddy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Honestly I can relate. Lagos is just so hectic. You pay and pay and pay taxes all the days of your life, yet you don't benefit one thing from the government.
Port443:

1 Like

Re: LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. by Irony1: 5:38am On Oct 27, 2023
tollyboy5:

Technically speaking you hardly see serious holdup these days in Lagos. Alot of road has been linked with flyovers.
Metro rail has reduce rate people board public transport and will still reduce more in nearest future.

Oga stop being deceptive. The reason why there is reduced traffic is because many people have dropped their cars because of high fuel costs. Make una fear God ooooooo and stop the lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worshippers Kill Suspectedfleeing Church Bomber / Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider / INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.