Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources (2016 Views)

CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka / Tinubu: Obasanjo, Atiku Wasted $16bn On Power, Punished Me For Being Excellent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Omoboricash(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
StreetFight:

And CIA also
Waiting for 2,500 pages indicted documents from FBI, CIA, IBF, AIC, DSS, SSS, EFCC, ICPC..... Very dumbed set of human being

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Omoboricash(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
yarimo:
After wasting time yet no evidence
He is a gbajue. He was looking for mandate. He could not prove how he won

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Ikaeniyan0: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Pakute:
According to the SC,
- the deposition Atiku tendered was obtained from the office of the Attorney representing him.
- that the court in the US did not put a stamp or a seal on the deposition and that no signature of a judicial officer was appended on it, therefore, the document was useless and can never be admissible as evidence in any court of law.
- that Atiku failed to write CSU requesting for a letter to authenticate that Tinubu's certificate was not the document of the school.
Atiku went on a jamboree, fishing expendition, fruitless exercise, amounting to vanity.

Pakute:
Atiku went to the US to obtain a deposition that was not signed by any court in the US. A mere sheet of paper that was obtained from his lawyer's office during a tea party.
Shallout to Atiku's lawyers, they are the real MVP.. dollar don enter pocket.
I predicted on my previous thread that it will end in tears for Atiku.

The supreme court judges finish Atiku grin

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Kukutente23: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Pakute:

Grow up!, did you follow the judgement?. You can't grow up when your only source of knowledge is Twitter.
Keep quiet
You did not follow the judgement
Even on fp here it was reported that SC rejected the evidence on the 180 days rule and not on its merit.
Show any mainstream media reporting your fake claim

https://www.nairaland.com/7890215/supreme-court-discards-deposition-csu
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Pakute: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kukutente23:

Keep quiet
You did not follow the judgement
Even on fp here it was reported that SC rejected the evidence on the 180 days rule and not on its merit.
Show any mainstream media reporting your fake claim

https://www.nairaland.com/7890215/supreme-court-discards-deposition-csu

Listen my boy, if you have the recorded version of the judgement, go take a listen and stop arguing blindly.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Kukutente23: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Pakute:

Listen my boy, if you have the recorded version of the judgement, go take a listen and stop arguing blindly.
Why don't you paste it since you have it. Sebi your fingers did not bend when you were typing the bunkum in your op with no source.
Oya go and put source na

You're always quick to show your ignorance and daftness
That part you're claiming is the judge reading the address of the respondents and he read afterwards the response of the plaintiffs. Your iq is really alarming
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by garfield1: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kukutente23:
When did the SC say this?
This is fake news
SC said the 180 days to accept evidence had passed
APC bots and fake news

That is what justice agim said in his contributory judgment

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Bobloco: 12:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Pakute:

You can't slander the President and think you can get away with it. SC verdict is sacrosanct, hand go soon start touching una.

Did the SC say he is not a drug baron or didn't forged the certificate he submitted to INEC for the purpose of the presidential election
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Ngozi123(f): 12:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Judgementa1:

I am not u, am a successful entrepreneur.

Living the best of my life presently.

My uncle was a former speaker of state house of assembly in one of the southwest state.

Another uncle is a representative.

Has any of ur family attain the height of common councilorship.

Can I keep this and quote you in 3 years time? I want to see something...

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by DrAkpamudehe: 1:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Pakute:
According to the SC,
- the deposition Atiku tendered was obtained from the office of the Attorney representing him.
- that the court in the US did not put a stamp or a seal on the deposition and that no signature of a judicial officer was appended on it, therefore, the document was useless and can never be admissible as evidence in any court of law.
- that Atiku failed to write CSU requesting for a letter to authenticate that Tinubu's certificate was not the document of the school.
Atiku went on a jamboree, fishing expendition, fruitless exercise, amounting to vanity.

You children are very naive. Even if Atiku had done all these things you mentioned, the supreme court would still have found other ways to give the ruling they gave. So it changes nothing
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Fortruth: 1:52am On Oct 27, 2023
Judgementa1:

Obi wanted to loot Nigeria fund same way he stole in Anambra.

We foiled his plan and aspiration on Nigerians.

Good radiance to bad rubbish.

Because you said that it is true right?

We know that Yankee has told una that your City Boy was identifying as a Woman...perhaps the first trans....

He self, dey beg Oyibo to not release pale to media since ee go be "damaging" to the nation... HE talk am no be me talk am...

Meanwhile you are there looking at N1,200 and counting...

You people are foolish.... in fact NIGGERS
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by stuffs2002: 4:40am On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu remains an illegitimate presifraud and criminal drug baron

I heard the headless mob are waiting for the FBI files.

Next is CIA files cheesy
After that na KGB files remain
Then na MI5 files

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by DMerciful(m): 4:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Tinubu will not succeed, he lacks legitimacy.

We're definitely waiting for the FBI files
stuffs2002:

After that na CIA files remain grin
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by joyandfaith: 4:45am On Oct 27, 2023
Pakute:
According to the SC,

But people know that Tinubu finished from Government College lagos in 1970 among other revelations.
I agreee Atiku is dumb, lack foresight. As a former VP he could have killed Tinubu political career in 2003.
Even Obj would prefer Tinubu to Atiku.
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Raskimonojendor: 4:46am On Oct 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

Next is CIA files cheesy
Then na MI5 files
They also said they are going to the ICC 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by stuffs2002: 4:53am On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu will not succeed, he lacks legitimacy.

We're definitely waiting for the FBI files

You forgot the CIA files grin
Then na MI5 files

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by wildernessVoice: 5:28am On Oct 27, 2023
The adventure to Chicago wasn't a waste.
Now we know what was hidden.
particularly that one can graduate in 1970 from a school that was established in 1974, Someone forfeit $460k as proceed of illicit transaction, We have haemaphrodite e. t. c . occupying exalted offices in Naija.
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by adigun27: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2023
When you don't watch full or live
Kukutente23:
When did the SC say this?
This is fake news
SC said the 180 days to accept evidence had passed
APC bots and fake news
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Kukutente23: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2023
garfield1:

That is what justice agim said in his contributory judgment
Agim said that?
That's very poor of him. Is he unaware that the deposition was ordered by the court? Oh let me guess, the judge was not there so it couldn't have been genuine.
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by equity1(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2023
adefitim:
I hope Igbo has learned their lesson, now is the time for them to go back to the drawing board, work with the government of the day, negotiate with the power brokers from the North, South and West for better outing Next time.

May Nigeria be great
This post is talking about Atiku and CSU. It seems your brain is programmed to attack Obi and Igbos in every post .
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by aswani(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2023
adefitim:
I hope Igbo has learned their lesson, now is the time for them to go back to the drawing board, work with the government of the day, negotiate with the power brokers from the North, South and West for better outing Next time.
May Nigeria be great

What a superb post, every single person knows it is the turn Igbo people to produce the President. The only way they will do it is as you stated.

Even with all the nonsense IPOBidients have been doing lately, I believe there is still hope for an Igbo President.

I don't think Peter Obi will ever get there though and he can thank his beloved IPOBidients for that.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by garfield1: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

Agim said that?
That's very poor of him. Is he unaware that the deposition was ordered by the court? Oh let me guess, the judge was not there so it couldn't have been genuine.

At least,it should have carried the stamp or seal of the Illinois court so that it would look like it is part of their records or a notary public or from the embassy.that is how things are certified or authenticated judicially here.all the documents from CSU presented in court by tinubu were certified by the school

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Max24: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2023
He was goaded by that foolish fake journalist Hundeyin. Self deluded journalist and Obidenses members.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Kukutente23: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2023
garfield1:

At least,it should have carried the stamp or seal of the Illinois court so that it would look like it is part of their records or a notary public or from the embassy.that is how things are certified or authenticated judicially here.all the documents from CSU presented in court by tinubu were certified by the school
What kind of yeye argument is this? So you want to teach US courts how to do deposition now? Nigerians will never cease to amaze me.
Which documents did Tinubu present in court?
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by garfield1: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

What kind of yeye argument is this? So you want to teach US courts how to do deposition now? Nigerians will never cease to amaze me.
Which documents did Tinubu present in court?

It will look yeye to a layman.the court is talking about procedures of submitting and authenticating depositions here not how it is done there.for a foreign document to be accepted here,there are procedures which atiku failed to follow.justice agim is the most learned and experienced judge of the SC
Tinubu submitted his admission letter,affidavit from CSU etc confirming his graduation in court which were all certified

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Kukutente23: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2023
garfield1:

It will look yeye to a layman.the court is talking about procedures of submitting and authenticating depositions here not how it is done there.for a foreign document to be accepted here,there are procedures which atiku failed to follow.justice agim is the most learned and experienced judge of the SC
Tinubu submitted his admission letter,affidavit from CSU etc confirming his graduation in court which were all certified

Let me ask you how many written depositions have you seen, signed and sealed by court here in Nigeria?
Is he not the same dude that said forgery is a criminal offence and must be proven beyond reasonable doubt.
But you know the funny thing about that, after proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court, the accused works out free and goes on to contest next election with another document. It is only in a Nigerian Court that someone established to have committed forgery works out of court free even after being found guilty.
It's the same Agim who said the case bordered on national unity. One wonders what national unity has to do with whether a candidate was validly elected.
The most important document which was his certificate was not authenticated by CSU was it? They denied it in the deposition which is why Agim and his fellow honorable judges must find a way to hide from it. That's what births all the argument of court ordered deposition not certified, authenticated etc etc. Even if they were (which I think they were) the judges will still find somewhere to hide. The lead judgement already used the 180 days rule as an alibi which is all good and fair.
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by garfield1: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

Let me ask you how many written depositions have you seen, signed and sealed by court here in Nigeria?
Is he not the same dude that said forgery is a criminal offence and must be proven beyond reasonable doubt.
But you know the funny thing about that, after proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court, the accused works out free and goes on to contest next election with another document. It is only in a Nigerian Court that someone established to have committed forgery works out of court free even after being found guilty.
It's the same Agim who said the case bordered on national unity. One wonders what national unity has to do with whether a candidate was validly elected.
The most important document which was his certificate was not authenticated by CSU was it? They denied it in the deposition which is why Agim and his fellow honorable judges must find a way to hide from it. That's what births all the argument of court ordered deposition not certified, authenticated etc etc. Even if they were (which I think they were) the judges will still find somewhere to hide. The lead judgement already used the 180 days rule as an alibi which is all good and fair.

In the past two week,4 pdp reps were sacked for forgery.the issuing authority came to court to testify either orally or otherwise disowning the cert.
Even if they accepted the deposition,there was already reasonable doubt,forgery wasn't proven beyond doubt.the judge said atiku lawyers could have gotten the CSU to issue a letter to the court disclaiming the cert..
The fresh evidence failed to satisfy the three conditions for accepting fresh evidence which are?
1) it must not have been available as at the time of trial or couldn't have been brought to court.obviously,atiku could have gotten this since last year.
2) it must have changed the outcome of the case at the pepc.
3) it must be incontrovertible.it is controvertible already...

Infact,before submitting fresh evidence,atiku should have sought leave of the court below to amend his petition.
Infact,in the eyes of the law,there was no forgery charge as atiku never submitted it in his original petition under the 21 days period.it was snuggled much later and the pept rightly expunged it.tgerefore,the court above never had the jurisdiction to try it.infact,it was a stillbirth.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Stone03: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2023
Pakute:
Atiku went to the US to obtain a deposition that was not signed by any court in the US. A mere sheet of paper that was obtained from his lawyer's office during a tea party.
Shallout to Atiku's lawyers, they are the real MVP.. dollar don enter pocket.
I predicted on my previous thread that it will end in tears for Atiku.

A school Registrer gave a deposition and you are waiting for which court's signature to authenticate it? The same way you waited for our corrupt and biased Supreme Court to define what forgery is.
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by Kukutente23: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
garfield1:

In the past two week,4 pdp reps were sacked for forgery.the issuing authority came to court to testify either orally or otherwise disowning the cert.
Even if they accepted the deposition,there was already reasonable doubt,forgery wasn't proven beyond doubt.the judge said atiku lawyers could have gotten the CSU to issue a letter to the court disclaiming the cert..
The fresh evidence failed to satisfy the three conditions for accepting fresh evidence which are?
1) it must not have been available as at the time of trial or couldn't have been brought to court.obviously,atiku could have gotten this since last year.
2) it must have changed the outcome of the case at the pepc.
3) it must be incontrovertible.it is controvertible already...

Infact,before submitting fresh evidence,atiku should have sought leave of the court below to amend his petition.
Infact,in the eyes of the law,there was no forgery charge as atiku never submitted it in his original petition under the 21 days period.it was snuggled much later and the pept rightly expunged it.tgerefore,the court above never had the jurisdiction to try it.infact,it was a stillbirth.
All this shalaye is just to escape looking at the fact of the deposition. Carl Wesberg was ordered to attend a deposition by a competent court which had the court's registrar in attendance.
I would have been mighty shocked if they took any other route than to reject the deposition.
A letter from CSU cannot supersede a deposition under oath. Lying under oath is perjury a criminal offence.
The judges chose their best option to scale the fence and they are within their rights to. Anyone who expected better of them must be living in a fool's paradise
Re: Supreme Court On CSU Deposition; How Atiku Wasted Time And Resources by garfield1: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Kukutente23:

All this shalaye is just to escape looking at the fact of the deposition. Carl Wesberg was ordered to attend a deposition by a competent court which had the court's registrar in attendance.
I would have been mighty shocked if they took any other route than to reject the deposition.
A letter from CSU cannot supersede a deposition under oath. Lying under oath is perjury a criminal offence.
The judges chose their best option to scale the fence and they are within their rights to. Anyone who expected better of them must be living in a fool's paradise

Atiku and pdp is finished,tinubu is the champion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu About To Recover Over $14 Billion Stolen By Two People In Buhari’s Admin / Another Rice Mill Completed In Anambra State(video & photos) / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Will Be President In 2007: Prophet Faleyimu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.