Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola (1739 Views)

Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola / More Photos Of Fayose And Gov. Fayemi At His Son' Wedding As They Laugh Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by hammerFC: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
WE NEED TINUBU IN ASO ROCK.

FBI FILE NA HIM MATE.

HE NEED TO BE SEEN AND KNOWN BY THE WORLD, WHEN THAT FILE DROP.

HE IS THE MAIN STAR. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by yarimo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
hammerFC:
WE NEED TINUBU IN ASO ROCK.

FBI FILE NA HIM MATE.

HE NEED TO BE SEEN AND KNOWN BY THE WORLD, WHEN THAT FILE DROP.

HE IS THE MAIN STAR. grin
effect of too much intake of mkpurumiri chaii

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by hammerFC: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
yarimo:
effect of too much intake of mkpurumiri chaii

NA ANYTHING U LIKE MAKE U TALK, TRIBAL BIGOT.

WHO ELSE IS IN SUPPORT OF THE DRUG LORD BESIDES TRIBALIST?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by hammerFC: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Supreme Court judgement changes nothing.

We already knew Ariwoola was compromised and corrupt and did not expect justice.

Nobody was surprise about today, infact we expected it.

We dey chill out with wine, and laughing because we know those FBI files are dropping really soon.

Naira go reach 2000 dollars and food prices will sky rocket.

I thank the good God for sparing Obi, i was worried about him going to Aso Rock now.

Even Atiku need to go for thanks giving.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by Iamanoited: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
HE IS THE MAIN STAR IN HOLLYWOOD AND NOLLYWOOD.
Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by LegendHero(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
I sympathize with you in this your grief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by Iamanoited: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
OBASANJO MILITARY SUCCESS : TINUBU MILITANT SUCCESS. BOTH ARE WELL GROOMED ODU-DU-IWAS.
OBJ TRAINED ATIKU, ATIKU DESERTED. OBJ TRAINED PETOBI, PETOBI FAILED. JUST BY ODU-DU-IWAISM, TINUBU HAS BEATEN THEM ALL.
THANK YOU GOD FOR OUR SUPREME COURT FOR 31/12/23 AND THE LATEST JUSTICE DELIVERED.
GOD BLESS ARIWOOLA, OKORO, TINUBU ETCETERA ETCETERA.
Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by StOla: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Eyaah!

Grief na your mate?

E dey make person embrace insanity.

I commiserate with the OP.

Kindly accept my condolences which I give you very generously.

1 Like

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by Meagainstthem: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Thunder fire obirodent
Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by Akinboboz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Who are the "everybody" make una wait till 2027.

1 Like

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obidients are certified lunatics that belong in a facility for the criminally insane.

1 Like

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by hammerFC: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Thunder fire obirodent

E pain am... Joke is on you! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by 2BabaNairaland: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
BAT//stards are really insane people

AuschwitzPrefec:
Obidients are certified lunatics that belong in a facility for the criminally insane.

1 Like

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by Iamanoited: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING.

1 Like

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by hammerFC: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Iamanoited:
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING.
Ofcourse because your destruction will be widely televised.

I dont expect you to be laughing, knowing what will befall u.

1 Like

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by hammerFC: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
THE DRAMA IN NIGERIA IS VERY GOOD THE WAY IT IS.

NEXT IS FBI FILES.

WE SEF NO WANT SUPREME COURT TO DISRUPT OUR FUN.

1 Like

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
No be everybody,na psychos grin

1 Like

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by Meagainstthem: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
hammerFC:

E pain am... Joke is on you! grin grin

Tahhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by PigKILLERpromax: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by Iamanoited: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2023
hammerFC:
Ofcourse because your destruction will be widely televised.

I dont expect you to be laughing, knowing what will befall u.

HAMMERFC.
With a small pin, I shall remove your two EYES and eat them.
Re: Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola by hammerFC: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2023
Iamanoited:

HAMMERFC.
With a small pin, I shall remove your two EYES and eat them.

U assume wrongly, i'm the gentle type.

U hear hammer and fear no catch u abi?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi was a failure in Anambra - Obidient / Peter Obi Spotted In Church Today (pics) / Unoffical One Party System In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.