Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence (49482 Views)

Hamas' Deputy Head, Salah Al-arouri Killed In Israel Drone Strike (photo) / IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" / IDF Kills Asem Abu Rakaba, Hamas Head Of Aerial Array In Airstrike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Miracle2020: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
sleek214:
Al Jazeera will add him to the number of innocent civilians killed. Al Jazeera will tell the world that 1,400 Israelis have been killed, including 600 soldiers While 7,000 people have been killed in Gaza, including 4,000 children, 2,500 women.
that Aljazera is a terrorist channel. Every terrorist killed in Gaza is an innocent civilian or is a woman or is a child of 2 years, that is what they always want to report.
Palestine were celebrating when Israel was attacked. 90% of Palestine are supporting Hamas but aljazera will never report that.
I give Israel the authority to delete any human being in northern Gaza.
I STAND WITH ISRAEL!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
sleek214:
Al Jazeera will add him to the number of innocent civilians killed. Al Jazeera will tell the world that 1,400 Israelis have been killed, including 600 soldiers While 7,000 people have been killed in Gaza, including 4,000 children, 2,500 women.

they dont report deaths of men. Israel doesnt kill men. its only women and children. all the bombs have a special way of locating only women and children

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by bbamusa: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:
Israel please after you finish with the Hamas terrorist, please extend your services to the Nigerian Muslim miscreant terrorists. Their own wahala is worse than the Hamas terrorist, especially the Yoruba Muslim miscreant terrorists
hate speech

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by uncleinans(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
sleek214:

You really know the useless Aljazeera station

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Decent09(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Achor1111(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is genocide by Israel. Killing innocent Hamas.

I call on the Arab to unite immediately, form an alliance and destroy Israel.

Hamas are peaceful freedom fighters, imagine how Israel have been killing innocent civilians.

I beat my chest, Israel will never go unpunished. Israel will weep and sorrow.

Hamas will bounce back stronger.
72 virgins for you

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by JOemmy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
The jews don't forgive they will hunt u down anywhere in the world u run to.

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by mayor1814: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is genocide by Israel. Killing innocent Hamas.

I call on the Arab to unite immediately, form an alliance and destroy Israel.

Hamas are peaceful freedom fighters, imagine how Israel have been killing innocent civilians.

I beat my chest, Israel will never go unpunished. Israel will weep and sorrow.

Hamas will bounce back stronger.

Did u condemn herdsmen for killing innocent ppl n children in Kaduna south and Benue?

Did u condemn Nigerian govt for killing innocent south easterners during the civil war in the name of keeping Nigeria united and one?

Did u condemn hamas for throwing d first punch by killing over 1000 Israeli civilians?

3 Likes

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by dododawa1: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
Botragelad:

Zip it mate! You are talking trash.
noted
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by dododawa1: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
I no say d thing pain u so much.u never see anything yet
NOTED
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by AngelicBeing: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
wittywriter:
War brings death tolls.

Wittyness.
Latin says --Si Vis pacem para bellum = if you want peace prepare for war, life is a battle ground and not a playground grin

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by pongwa(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by AngelicBeing: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Botragelad:

Destruction, desolation and death to Gaza and Hamas terrorist cheesy
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
searchng4love:
Israel in overdrive. Collective punishment is very wrong and a war crime

Hamas gave collective punishment to innocent Israelis, that's a war crime.

It's really difficult for Israel to separate civilians from terrorists that why they gave civilians the opportunity to flee from the troubled zone, really difficult. They have tried to reduce collateral damage on civilians.
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Amayabor1: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
sleek214:

Very useless and bias news media. I used to follow their news update alot but this isreal-hamas war just showed me how bias they are.

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by naijapikin2(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Oh what a lovely news

JEHOVAH AKBAR

JEHOVAH AKBAR
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Ciso(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Muslims think say nah Nigeria they will kill ND go scout Free
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Fcwilly: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
sleek214:

If them like make them double the figure that one concern them, when you see wetin you dey find no complain, IDF never even start at all, let Iran too fire them own missiles so them too go collect double portion wotowoto from IDF and US marines, waiting to test yet untested weapons in stock.

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by PastorFire: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
sleek214:

What do you expect? Their staffs and offices are affected too.
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by PastorFire: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
Padipadi:
Kill all jihadists!
Their tears are sweet to drink. Send them to their phantom 72 virgins.
That Ayatollah Khomeini is a coward for not joining Hamas in this war. He's a coward living in Iran.
As for Gumi, to do bear-bear like ram is a disgrace if you no fit do like ram.
You sef and MURIC should join Hamas.

On a serious note, when I saw clips of that Aljazeera journalist that his son, family were killed. I asked myself, why didn't he tell them to flee Hamas earlier or to flee those regions where terrorists used them as shield. As a journalist, didn't he knows such can befall them cos they are in a cross-fire zone?
It's sad to see innocents die among terrorists but in the game of war, some innocents ll be unfortunate just as Hamas that strike first killed innocents. It's a pity some innocents are used as shields or they were just helpless and had nowhere to go in this situation.
I m still investigating if some decided to be martyr for terrorists. That ll be absurd!

He fled his family to a safe refugee camp away from Northern Gaza but it got bombed by Isreal.
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Fcwilly: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
searchng4love:
Israel in overdrive. Collective punishment is very wrong and a war crime

Please prepare the documents and send it to ICJ.
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Ohizman73(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
sleek214:

Na so Radio Biafra did operate during the NCW if only propaganda can win wars, with with the likes of Nazi propaganda minister Goobels he deceived the German people till the very last.

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by damiloladuke: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
omo
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by AntiTerrorist: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
dododawa1:
Google it
Death to all muslim terrorists.
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by makson007: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
sleek214:

Aljazeera Tv is the most biased and controversial station... They will be repeating Gaza news like time without number. I have stop watching there news.

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by ponishah: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
sleek214:
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:
Israel please after you finish with the Hamas terrorist, please extend your services to the Nigerian Muslim miscreant terrorists. Their own wahala is worse than the Hamas terrorist, especially the Yoruba Muslim miscreant terrorists
Yoruba Muslims are very peaceful....

Can you say this in Sokoto or Zamfara and survive?
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by gannod(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Passionate888:
Death to all terrorists

grin grin grin
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by gannod(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by Kay25(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Passionate888:
Death to all terrorists
allahu AK mo save am when bomb dey rain for dem head

1 Like

Re: IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence by LockDown69(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Masha Allah! 🤲🏾

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / Robert Mugabe Sleeping At A World Conference (Photos) / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.