Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward (948 Views)

Afenifere Disowns Statement Faulting Tinubu’s Supreme Court Victory / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
For those dishing out insults you may not like the truth but that’s what it is…. If you’re in Nigeria and supporting Tinubu then you deserve whatever consequences that may occur as a result of his government….
Re: Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward by Gajagojo: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Tinubu's victory, a sad day for Enemies of Nigeria and they are the people with yam leg and flat brains
Wisereborn:
These foreigners will not do anything that is not in their favor

I don't blame countries going the coup ways

Tinubu's presidential erection is very painful for some Eboes, they find it hard to swallow and they think it is their turn to be president
Many are in Sifia pain and agony
I wish they soonest recover from.painful erection
Re: Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Nairaland deleted my recent posts and this is why I’ve been unable to post here. The biased nature of some moderators in this platform is quite unfortunate, I had decided not to reply or make any new posts but since there are many Nigerians here who may benefit from my posts even though it may be deleted or account banned I’ve decided to post whenever I can. Your submission regarding Igbos is clearly a tribalistic propaganda and has no factual connotations…. Is it not glaring that Tinubu’s APC government is incompetent and lacks any moral authority to provide economic reforms needed to salvage the country. Are you enjoying the fact that Naira is now N1200 to $1 and heading towards N1500? Are you enjoying the high cost of food and services? Fuel price will soon be increased again by next year, are you okay with it? It is a shame that many of you are willing to destroy your country over tribal hatred and sentiments…. As I said earlier you will face the consequences when Tinubu and his gang of looters destroy what is left of our economy….. Your tribal hateful propaganda against Igbos and IPOB will not save you from impending doom….

Gajagojo:

Tinubu's presidential erection is very painful for some Eboes, they find it hard to swallow and they think it is their turn to be president
Many are in Sifia pain and agony
I wish they soonest recover from.painful erection
Re: Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Your long epistle reeks of tribal hate and propaganda, what difference does it make that after spilling hateful rhetoric online, you proceed to buy a bag of rice for N70,000 in the market? You see that your major problem here is that you focus so much energy on tribal frivolities while the Yoruba leaders you’re defending are busy looting and destroying your country. How does your hateful Zikist Igbo propaganda put food on your table? When you answer this question then we can continue the conversation….. Those liking and sharing your post are delusional….

blabulu2000:
is the definition of Settler colonialism and the "Lebensraum" project of the Zikist Igbos over the rest of Nigeria most especially Yorubaland.

They tell you to join them to k:ill Yoruba political leaders in order to create a new Nigeria but replace them with who? Igbos of course!
For every Gbajabiamila you remove, they will be replaced by one kenechukwu Osuji.

They are ready to burn down Nigeria than to stop their morbid, rabid and toxic obsession for political power in Yorubaland at all cost.

While Ahmadu Bello and Obafemi Awolowo were advocating for regional or confederal Nigeria, Zik was advocating for a unitarist constitution and system of government before 1960. Azikwe wanted his people to rule Yorubaland badly that he was ready to create chaos in Nigeria to achieve that.

Till today, the sons of Zik still publicly cvrse Awolowo for stopping their patriarch from Igbonizing YORUBALAND. What Zik could not achieve by becoming the premier of Yorubaland, he started implementing it through federal power. He used his power in the federal government to start appointing Igbos as the Vice chancellors of universities in Lagos and Ibadan. The railway corporations in the West was heavily igbonized and federal offices in the Western region was filled with Azikiwe's kinsmen. Imagine what this ma:d man would have done if he had access to the keys of the treasury in the western region? The chaos Azikwe created in Yorubaland was so much to the extent that Awolowo had to start building a Yoruba university from the scratch currently called Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile Ife.

Those who assasinated Aare Ladoke Akintola at the political capital of YORUBALAND in Ibadan, so that they can pave way for the current unitary system of government that has ravaged the lives of ethnic nationalities within Nigeria are currently scheming at every elections on how to take over political offices and power from Yoruba people in Yorubaland.

This is the definition of evil. While their current leader Peter Obi who is nothing but a empty nu:isnace continues to incite anarchy against the president of Nigeria who is a Yoruba man, another local Peter Obi like Kenechukwu Osuji is scheming to replace Femi Gbajabiamila. All their lives, they have always coveted anything the Yoruba people have or possess. Our land, our waters, resources, our culture, our heritage, our economic space, political space and even our dressings should be theirs by lies, propaganda or hiding under one Nigeria.

The problem is that, these Zikists don't know when to stop. That is why any sane and right thinking individual will understand that the biggest beneficiaries of the current unitary system of government are Igbos. This is because it gives unfettered access to the economic and political spaces of other ethnic nations outside their ethnic space. The same people who quickly formed ESN against "Fulanis" because of the protection of the political and economic space in Igboland will tell you 1000 and 1 reasons why kenechukwu must be Governor of Lagos state and why Shinedu must be the senator of Ogun state.

The ethnic minorities talkless of the Hausa-Fulanis will not condone this evil in their midst.

Nigeria is an ethnically heterogeneous country made up of different Geopolitical zones and the Southwest will not be the victim of the machinations and Zionist settler colonialist agenda of Zikist Igbos who sponsor constant Yoruba hate on social media and orthodox media in Nigeria.

All Yorubas within the Southwest and outside the Southwest of Nigeria should come together to see the evil that is unfolding once again in YORUBALAND.

We are dealing with a group who believe that their roadmap to political power in Nigeria is to deyorubanize Yoruba states and space by capturing political power from the Indigenous Yoruba population by lies, subterfuge, uncontrolled migration, unitary system of government or by cloning themselves into Yoruba politics by adopting Yoruba names
Re: Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward by Gajagojo: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bebigiby1:
Nairaland deleted my recent posts and this is why I’ve been unable to post here. The biased nature of some moderators in this platform is quite unfortunate, I had decided not to reply or make any new posts but since there are many Nigerians here who may benefit from my posts even though it may be deleted or account banned I’ve decided to post whenever I can. Your submission regarding Igbos is clearly a tribalistic propaganda and has no factual connotations…. Is it not glaring that Tinubu’s APC government is incompetent and lacks any moral authority to provide economic reforms needed to salvage the country. Are you enjoying the fact that Naira is now N1200 to $1 and heading towards N1500? Are you enjoying the high cost of food and services? Fuel price will soon be increased again by next year, are you okay with it? It is a shame that many of you are willing to destroy your country over tribal hatred and sentiments…. As I said earlier you will face the consequences when Tinubu and his gang of looters destroy what is left of our economy….. Your tribal hateful propaganda against Igbos and IPOB will not save you from impending doom….

No wonder they ban you
You talk a lot of shit
Re: Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 3:59am On Dec 12, 2023
As long as you’re in Nigeria get ready, I hope you’ve what it takes, none of you will escape the effects of this bad government that you supported to win through hateful tribal propaganda….

Gajagojo:

No wonder they ban you
You talk a lot of shit
Re: Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward by Gajagojo: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2023
Bebigiby1:
As long as you’re in Nigeria get ready, I hope you’ve what it takes, none of you will escape the effects of this bad government that you supported to win through hateful tribal propaganda….

You are an expert on talking shit
Re: Tinubu's Supreme Court Victory, A Sad Day For Nigeria, The Way Forward by Bebigiby1: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Your derogatory opinion is not true and it is inconsequential to the economic reality as a result of Tinubu and his bad policies. The dirty politics of tribal propaganda been promoted by many Nairaland users and your insults shows you lack what it takes to engage intellectually. Don’t bother quoting me again as I will not reply you. You’ve made your opinion clear, hope you can rest now….

Gajagojo:

You are an expert on talking shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiites Group, IMN Asks Nigeria To Cut Ties With Israel Over Barbaric Attacks / Many Youths Arrested As Police Repel Attack On Rivers Speaker’s Residence. / Uganda President Sent Gay Couple To Prison. Pregnancy Is Only Option For Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.