Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League (21245 Views)

Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league / Saudi Pro League Picks Emenalo As First Director Of Football / Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Pakute: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by EngrchidiG25(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
This days football is played for the bags not for the medal.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Ab0bii: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
The way you carry this your messi sef, hope he is paying you.

Your own statement to suit your mind
Victor Osimhen would prefer to move to MLS to play with Lionel Messi than make a move to the Saudi Pro League after being linked with Al-Hilal.
What oshimen said:
In a Twitch interview with Emiliano Viviano and former Italy forward Mario Balotelli, when the forward was asked to pick between the MLS or the Saudi Pro League he said: "If I had the same conditions, I WOULD GO TO MLS.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by 99thEnemy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
DuBLINGreenb:
E dey fear Sharia law na him make.
Edo/Benin people too like Italo if italo no dey again na USA sure pass Sharia law regions la

E-ta-li (Italy) grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by iamtardey: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Rich4god:
Be like say this one no like money.
well..
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by dust144(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Guy any club just play well.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Padipadi(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Amotolongbo:

This couldn’t be Messi Factor or Ronaldo.

Why would a free mind person or a christian choose Saudi Arabia where there are a lot of religious restrictions ahead of United States where there is a lot of freedom and opportunities.

Gaskiya mana. Kama puro, kama jale, MLS better pass Walahi-Talahi Camel League!
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by LegallyBlunt: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
Saudi pro league is league of semi retired, and finished players, they are playing against part time footballers, I just laugh when penadogs create threads here to celebrate the desert fraud whenever he scores against AL MAKURA FC, shame no dey catch una…. Jude Bellingham go score average 5 goals per match if e ever enter that league, make I no even mention Mbappe, dem Dey even compare goals scored in Europe to the desert hahaha, one goal in Europe equals 5 in the desert….

Make shame dey catch una small small. No sane players wey still have future go play in Saudi 😂😂, except players that are satisfied with their career so far…

LM8 is almost here officially, Penadogs I’m drinking una tears in advance
What does that make MLS?
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by soccerlite: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Did he outright choose MLS?

No

If he had the same condition

What are the conditions?
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by soccerlite: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Many of you would never think outside the box.
Football is not about Messi or Ronaldo. Osimhen has been playing football before the Messi-Ronaldo thingy

What opportunity or freedom can Saudi offer Osimhen?
No religious freedom
No citizenship
No babe yanshing as he likes 🤣

Rubbish

The people in Saudi did they tell you they experience religious something

Who went to play ball in Saudi cos of citizenship

No babe yanshin

Rubbish

Mob mentality

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Steveabbeyly: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Scammer aye...

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by millionboi2: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
If na me,I no go go Saudi no matter the pay
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Freshtruth(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
This boy mumu oooo
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by slimmax: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mark my words Osimehin will play yala league
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
What does that make MLS?
MLS is ranked above most leagues in Europe but Saudi is lowly rated, even England Conference is ranked about the shitty League. Now crawl back to wherever you came from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by zinaunreal(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
They go just scatter his skinny legs at saudi. You get mind?
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by mayor1814: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
If Tapnaldo had not been rejected by top European clubs, tapnaldo himself would still be making jest of Saudi league like he did when Marcelo, pepe, modric, Ramos etc were helping him to shine in Madrid thinking Madrid success was his handwork alone.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by dododawa1: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
PENALDO

FAN

OVER

to

YOU
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by TheKingsmann(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
Saudi pro league is league of semi retired, and finished players, they are playing against part time footballers, I just laugh when penadogs create threads here to celebrate the desert fraud whenever he scores against AL MAKURA FC, shame no dey catch una…. Jude Bellingham go score average 5 goals per match if e ever enter that league, make I no even mention Mbappe, dem Dey even compare goals scored in Europe to the desert hahaha, one goal in Europe equals 5 in the desert….

Make shame dey catch una small small. No sane players wey still have future go play in Saudi 😂😂, except players that are satisfied with their career so far…

😂😂

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by TheKingsmann(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Amotolongbo:

This couldn’t be Messi Factor or Ronaldo.

Why would a free mind person or a christian choose Saudi Arabia where there are a lot of religious restrictions ahead of United States where there is a lot of freedom and opportunities.

Why you no get sense like this?
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by vickydevoka(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lungdick:
He talks too much
Everyone needs to talk too much. That's why we have news blogs and papers everywhere. # Dumb
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by davosea(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
Saudi pro league na league of semi-finished and finished players, they are playing against part time footballers, I just laugh when penadogs create threads here to celebrate the desert fraud whenever he scores against AL MAKURA FC, shame no dey catch una…. Jude Bellingham go score average 5 goals per match if e ever enter that league, make I no even mention Mbappe, dem Dey even compare goals scored in Europe to the desert hahaha, one goal in Europe equals 5 in the desert….

why the hate on ronado asif he had no impact in football and never play for European league before..
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wao! According to them it's not the Ronaldo factor that pulled alota talents to the Saudi league but because Victor says he wants to play in the MLS they attribute it to their god. Some pple are so insecure that i begin to wonder what really motivates them. MLS that have been signing spent players from European clubs even when Messi was still in Barca. U can never see an upcoming star player frm Europe going to that league. Even young talented South American players rarely go there.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by victory36(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Stephench:
I would do the same. Nothing beats living i n a free society. Money is not everything
and what's unfree about Saudi Arabia?
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Hananfine: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
MLS is ranked above most leagues in Europe but Saudi is lowly rated, even England Conference is ranked about the shitty League. Now crawl back to wherever you came from

Chineke see lies. Even Kano pillars is rated far higher than Messi USA club.

Show us the raking if you are a liar

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by yommen: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
Saudi pro league na league of semi-finished and finished players, they are playing against part time footballers, I just laugh when penadogs create threads here to celebrate the desert fraud whenever he scores against AL MAKURA FC, shame no dey catch una…. Jude Bellingham go score average 5 goals per match if e ever enter that league, make I no even mention Mbappe, dem Dey even compare goals scored in Europe to the desert hahaha, one goal in Europe equals 5 in the desert….

I'm usually surprised when I see comments like these especially with so many likes. The way these low-life and nobody football fans insult C Ronaldo really beats my imagination.

You call someone who has won everything club football has to offer convincingly desert fraud. He also won EUFA nations cup. The Mbape and Billingham you mentioned see Ronaldo as their idol who they wish to emulate.

If someone who is the highest earning footballer at the age of 38 is a fraud to you, brotherly, then your education is a waste. The schools you attended need to withdraw their certificates from you and give you back fees paid to them because you dont represent them at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hananfine:

Chineke see lies. Even Kano pillars is rated far higher than Messi USA club.

Show us the raking if you are a liar
its obvious you’re an illiterate, League ranking different from club ranking. Education no be scam, the article about Kano pillars na big fat lies, promoted by penadogs. Google is your friend, burst my lies with receipts.

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
yommen:

I'm usually surprised when I see comments like these especially with so many likes. The way these low-life and nobody football fans insult C Ronaldo really beats my imagination. You call someone who has won everything club football has to offer convincingly desert fraud. He also won EUFA nations cup. If someone who is the highest earning footballer at the age of 38 is a fraud to you, brotherly, then your education is a waste. The schools you attended need to withdraw their certificates from you and give you back fees paid to them because you dont represent them at all.
you just show your ugly side, you can’t think on your own, you’re like a programmed b0t, you’re just a dummy… Y’all penadogs have the same features una go leave football dey attack people.

Nothing concerns me highest paid jargons, Im not a footballer so can’t relate with penaldo. But me v you one on one, what I have done for myself in my short life so far, your father never do am since dem born am.

Penado is a fraud. Leave banter for ppl wey don chop, it’s not for hungry kids like you cos una end up getting emotional and me no send una papa 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
davosea:
why the hate on ronado asif he had no impact in football and never play for European league before..
It’s not like hate, it’s called BANTER and it’s normal in football. How old are you?
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Nuheights(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
But MLS cannot give you the same conditions as the Saudi Pro League. So stop dreaming and move to Saudi for the money. In football, you take your chances. Stop wasting time
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wise men make their own decision not to do what others do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Ready To Offer Real Madrid €80million For Morata / England Coach Gareth Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham Again / Asisat Oshoala Returns To Action As Barcelona Defeats Bayern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.