Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League (21233 Views)

Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league / Saudi Pro League Picks Emenalo As First Director Of Football / Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by phemmyfour: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Amotolongbo:

This couldn’t be Messi Factor or Ronaldo.

Why would a free mind person or a christian choose Saudi Arabia where there are a lot of religious restrictions ahead of United States where there is a lot of freedom and opportunities.

Outside that, MLS is more competitive than Saudi league.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Bahamas95(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
netpro:
In life never say NEVER, you don't know how opportunity may present itself.

Always keep your options open.
You're right. Samuel Eto once said "I would rather sell groundnut in Cameroun than play for a pathetic club like Chelsea".......Years later he played for Chelsea.

Benitez also said nasty things about Chelsea when he was coaching Liverpool because he thought he would never coach Chelsea. That was why a section of Chelsea fans never liked him, he was always booed. The only reason why some of them forgave him was after his success in the Europa league.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Amotolongbo:

This couldn’t be Messi Factor or Ronaldo.

Why would a free mind person or a christian choose Saudi Arabia where there are a lot of religious restrictions ahead of United States where there is a lot of freedom and opportunities.

You forgot to include mass shooting in MLS. That is a discouraging factor

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by BoboNogoDie: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
Saudi pro league na league of semi-finished and finished players, they are playing against part time footballers, I just laugh when penadogs create threads here to celebrate the desert fraud whenever he scores against AL MAKURA FC, shame no dey catch una…. Jude Bellingham go score average 5 goals per match if e ever enter that league, make I no even mention Mbappe, dem Dey even compare goals scored in Europe to the desert hahaha, one goal in Europe equals 5 in the desert….

Make shame dey catch una small small. No sane players wey still have future go play in Saudi 😂😂, except players that are satisfied with their career so far…

LM8 is almost here officially, Penadogs I’m drinking una tears in advance
If not that you're wretched fool, see the nonsense you typed against the most celebrated and successful footballer in the world.
How can you ever make it in life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by AngelicBeing: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
Saudi pro league na league of semi-finished and finished players, they are playing against part time footballers, I just laugh when penadogs create threads here to celebrate the desert fraud whenever he scores against AL MAKURA FC, shame no dey catch una…. Jude Bellingham go score average 5 goals per match if e ever enter that league, make I no even mention Mbappe, dem Dey even compare goals scored in Europe to the desert hahaha, one goal in Europe equals 5 in the desert….

Make shame dey catch una small small. No sane players wey still have future go play in Saudi 😂😂, except players that are satisfied with their career so far…

Hehehe,savages everywhere, for posting this savage comment, l will call Saudi Arabia CID to arrest and detain you at Riyadh for 7000 days without Bail, hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by rumenase(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:

Oga rest abeg Ronaldo the goat 🐐 is satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by bluefilm: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
He will sing a different tune, one of these days
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

If not that you're wretched fool, see the nonsense you typed against the most celebrated and successful footballer in the world.
How can you ever make it in life?
you’ll cry till death

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
rumenase:
Oga rest abeg Ronaldo the goat 🐐 is satisfied.
Your backyard’s ewure
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Beverlyjean(f): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Osimhen has not played 20 percent of what players like Neymar Benzema mane have played... no one cares about ur opinion... u are still on vlahovic level ...

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by mayor1814: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Osimhen has not played 20 percent of what players like Neymar Benzema mane have played... no one cares about ur opinion... u are still on vlahovic level ...

I hope u have got d invitation to attend the crowning ceremony of Lionel Messi as the only player to win ballon dor the 8th time.

I'm waiting for anoda funny and shameless conspiracy theory u will come up with tonite grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by soccerlite: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
wittywriter:
Merci beaucoup!
If you know you know.

Outside the box?

Be calming down...not everyone can use their think tank.

Wittyness.

Abi

I have forgotten

And they're numerous on NL
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by davosea(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
It’s not like hate, it’s called BANTER and it’s normal in football. How old are you?
ok i was kind of trippin lol.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Beverlyjean(f): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
mayor1814:

I hope u have got d invitation to attend the crowning ceremony of Lionel Messi as the only player to win ballon dor the 8th time.

I'm waiting for anoda funny and shameless conspiracy theory u will come up with tonite grin

Lol...no one 4kin cares bro... we have always known how rigged that award has been in favour of the fraud ... we don't care... we just don't care... afterall the fraud in asorock was also certified winner of the last election.... it's all fake bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by blesboi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
pls say it again .. I want to jote it down..
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

Amen
Including ya papa and mama.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Ajalalomo: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Your choice! Who am I to decide for you
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by naijapikin2(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
If he has the same conditions..

Does he think MLS will give him the same conditions

A league that is regretting why they signed the argentine dwarf. They are already calling him a fraud. They just realized it was a collosal waste of funds.

Now to all those imp supporting the FIFA approved scam (mercy). Quote me with care.
I'm above you and your principal heads and shoulders. 👽👽👽👽
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by mayor1814: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Lol...no one 4kin cares bro... we have always known how rigged that award has been in favour of the fraud ... we don't care... we just don't care... afterall the fraud in asorock was also certified winner of the last election.... it's all fake bro

At least the scripted and rigged conspiracy theory u tapnaldo crew members have been shouting is making u all happy.

I like ur style, in order to prevent heartache and depression u are all guiding ur mental health by creating ur own happiness through funny conspiracy theories aimed messi. Keep it up. I feel ur pains grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by SenatePresdo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na mumu dey join Islamic Terrorists.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Numerouno94(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Cheryl463337:
use your head and go make your muller, old age will soon come

Who told u his not making that muller in Napoli? U guys 4get this guys get paid hundreds of million weekly. No b the same Europe Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe, Rashford, etc make their billions?

U guys will b talking like they re being paid peanuts in Europe. Osimhen one week salary na some Nigeria celebrities net worth ooo.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Khastro(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
Saudi pro league na league of semi-finished and finished players,
One goal in Europe equals 5 in the desert….

Make shame dey catch una small

GET OUT. You chat like a racist!
The same CR scored hat tricks in MUFC before heading out after a disagreement.
CR will perform in ANY league.
If he does in SArabia, it's because he's CR.
One last thing, it is not fair when people speak lowly of other people.
Farmer's league, desert league, blah blah. Even Eyimba can challenge MCFC, if they achieve enough discipline.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Streetmovement(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Baba no wan go collect 99 lashes grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by spencekat(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
99thEnemy:
Football no get pension oh!

Saudi League is a sure win retirement plan.
Those footballers don't need any thing called pension. They earn well.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Streetmovement(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
you just show your ugly side, you can’t think on your own, you’re like a programmed b0t, you’re just a dummy… Y’all penadogs have the same features una go leave football dey attack people.

Nothing concerns me highest paid jargons, Im not a footballer so can’t relate with penaldo. But me v you one on one, what I have done for myself in my short life so far, your father never do am since dem born am.

Penado is a fraud. Leave banter for ppl wey don chop, it’s not for hungry kids like you cos una end up getting emotional and me no send una papa 😂😂😂

Almiron my man, abeg take am easy with them grin

I no wan mk person get cardiac arrest this night grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by amnesty7: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
See lie lie. He will grab the opportunity with open hands and legs.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by amnesty7: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Rich4god:
Be like say this one no like money.
Him dey market himself ne with wayo.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by amnesty7: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Khastro:

GET OUT. You chat like a racist!
The same CR scored hat tricks in MUFC before heading out after a disagreement.
CR will perform in ANY league.
If he does in SArabia, it's because he's CR.
One last thing, it is not fair when people speak lowly of other people.
Farmer's league, desert league, blah blah. Even Eyimba can challenge MCFC, if they achieve enough discipline.
Leave them to hate while the Saudis enjoy their divinely given petrodollars importing world class footballers and watching dem live not on TV screen.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Streetmovement:

Almiron my man, abeg take am easy with them grin

I no wan mk person get cardiac arrest this night grin
na so my bro, no rest for penadogs on this forum

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Chelsea Ready To Offer Real Madrid €80million For Morata / Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.