Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles (915 Views)

Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? / Clearing Agents In The House, Please Can 20million Clear These Vehicles Totally? / Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by Adeshi: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
I'm thinking of getting my first car this week but i don't know which of these cars to pick. They are all within my budget. I do not know much about cars which is making it difficult for me to decide.

Mazda 6,Toyota pencil and Honda accord 2006.

I may need to use the car for uber at some point. Please advice accordingly

Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by CoronaVirusPro: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Add mileage and price.
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by visaclick: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
A whole Toyota against mazda and honda?
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by Adeshi: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Add mileage and price.

I haven't contacted any of the buyers to ask for the mileage of each...

Toyota is 1.2m
Mazda is 1.6m
Honda is 1.4m
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by CoronaVirusPro: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Adeshi:

I haven't contacted any of the buyers to ask for the mileage of each...

Toyota is 1.2m
Mazda is 1.6m
Honda is 1.4m

Mileage will be an important factor to make decision.
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by Manuella4ace: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Mileage will be an important factor to make decision.

Sometimes mileage are just numbers, how the car was maintained by previous owners matters the most.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by Adeshi: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Manuella4ace:

Sometimes mileage are just numbers, how the car was maintained by previous owners matters the most.

My thoughts too
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by Manuella4ace: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Adeshi:

My thoughts too

Go for the accord, once you have a honest mechanic check it out, parts are cheap, available and it's a modern design than the Camry and more reliable than the Mazda.
Just give it proper maintenance.
Hope it's not a V6 engine?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by Adeshi: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Manuella4ace:

Go for the accord, once you have a honest mechanic check it out, parts are cheap, available and it's a modern design than the Camry and more reliable than the Mazda.

Oh! Thank you sir. I really appreciate this
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by Adeshi: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Manuella4ace:

Can you please tell me why you hope it's not a V6 engine
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by BusterG: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Guy make I tell you truth and nothing but the confirm TRUTH.

Buy the Toyota Camry.

You will always remember me for telling you the TRUTH.

Won't say more than that o

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by EDOSBROWN: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
Go for Honda
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by DerFuhrer: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Honda
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by johnteddy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
My brother just go for camry jejely
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by floramorgan315(f): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Go for the Camry
In terms of resale value no car beat Toyota in Nigeria and mechanic in 9ja know their way around it!!
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by falcon01: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Go for Honda, its easy to maintain
Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by kernniejay(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
I would have prefered the Toyota but that tiny light is a 1999 car but the Honda according to you is 2006. The Honda is a newer model compared to the Toyota and should be able to serve you longer than the Toyota since it's younger. Mazda does not have enough technicians that can handle it perfectly in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by Timagex(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
All the cars are good to, on the assumption that they were well taken care of.

But, the fact that you intend using any of these for Uber might be slightly problematic.

As a Uber person, cars with minimal amount of fuel consumption and ease of maintenance should be your priority. Only the Toyota Camry ticks that box here. But, I don't think Uber and bolt platforms take cars beyond 2004. That's the only "but" with the Camry.

The Honda is nice for personal use, but, it's not the best at fuel efficiency and it is not as rugged as the Toyota counterparts.

The Mazda, in my opinion, is also not so fuel economical and it comes with it's electric problems.

But, if you intend to make profit from the Uber business, I will suggest a 2004/05 civic, a Peugeot 307( if you can drive manual transmission), Hyundai accent/Elantra, etc. All these cars are within that budget and they will serve you well.

Don't rush to buy any car sir. Do your diligent findings.

Have a good night. 😎

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Please Help Me Choose Between These Vehicles by kelvinmnet(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2023
For me, I will go for the Mazda 6 as it is very fuel efficient and strong.
The Camry is also strong but not sure it can be used for Uber.
The Honda is also a good car but the leg issue is the concern except you can maintain it properly.

I drive the same Mazda 6 and I can confidently tell you that it's a solid car.

Adeshi:
I'm thinking of getting my first car this week but i don't know which of these cars to pick. They are all within my budget. I do not know much about cars which is making it difficult for me to decide.

Mazda 6,Toyota pencil and Honda accord 2006.

I may need to use the car for uber at some point. Please advice accordingly

(1) (Reply)

. / 2018 Model Toyota Tacoma Toks Limited Edition Good Deal / What Car Can I Get With 2.5 Million Naira Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.