Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu (1929 Views)

Osun Women Reject And Cursed Tinubu (video) / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Nigerian Lady Cursed Tinubu On Phone After His Number Was Leaked Online(video) (2) (3) (4)

Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Is it a crime to curse him
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hahah
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sun5ie:
Hahah

Lol na to beat them shege

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
shevchenko:
Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences. Egungun be careful. They will start clamping down on people after the Supreme court's ruling.

And before you mention sane climes, some sane climes below 👇

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by Maize247(f): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
From today you guys should watch your mouth against recklessness

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by Maize247(f): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
shevchenko:
Your days are numbered for reckless talking against the president. You and your like minds should be careful from now. We won't tolerate it furthermore

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Maize247:
Your days are numbered for reckless talking against the president. You are your likes minds should be careful from now. We won't tolerate it furthermore

Hahaha maize Agbado

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by Goodvibes007: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Be careful out there OP. Election was completed today, and the authorities would need just a few scapegoats to send a message to others.

It happens in developed countries too.

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Be careful out there OP. Election was completed today, and the authorities would need just a few scapegoats to send a message to others.

It happens in developed countries too.

Dem no born them well

Tinubu Is a killer

He murdered funsho Williams

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by Bobloco: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Maize247:
From today you guys should watch your mouth against recklessness

What are these recklessness

That Tinubu is not a certified certificate forger or not a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by accordadoga31: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
The OP said Tinubu must be assasinated in one of his threads.

He has changed it now.

DSS should do the needful.

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by accordadoga31: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
shevchenko:

He has changed it now.

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
accordadoga31:

He has changed it now.

The Agbado mods removed it .Dem for leave am
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by EKONGKING: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences. Egungun be careful. They will start clamping down on people after the Supreme court's ruling.

And before you mention sane climes, some sane climes below 👇

Dont give the guy attention . He is far from the borders of Nigeria .

He thinks anything can go in the country ,where he is residing .

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
shevchenko:

Dem no born them well

Tinubu Is a killer

Trouble dey sleep, yanga of N100 data go wake am up.

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am up.

I dey Lasgid

Nothing fit happen
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
EKONGKING:

Dont give the guy attention . He is far from the borders of Nigeria .

He thinks anything can go in the country ,where he is residing .

I am in ikorodu

Dem no born DSS well to come carry me
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Trouble dey sleep, yanga of N100 data go wake am up.

Tinubu na maga

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by yarimo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
shevchenko:
illiterate Obidients and lies are like 5 and 6

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
yarimo:
illiterate Obidients and lies are like 5 and 6

Mr quota system ho market?

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by Meagainstthem: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
shevchenko:

Dem no born them well

Tinubu Is a killer

He will also murder you and the useless cretin that gave birth to yougrin

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Meagainstthem:

He will also murder you and the useless cretin that gave birth to yougrin
Yeye dey smell
Your mother is a bastad

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by Meagainstthem: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2023
shevchenko:

Yeye dey smell
My mother is a bastard and worthless olosho

We all know
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by Iamanoited: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2023
IT'S A CRIME NOW SINCE YESTERDAY.
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by Iamanoited: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2023
SINCE YESTERDAY YOU CURSE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA YOU BECOME AN ENEMY NUMBER ONE OF NIGERIA. I DIDN'T SAY ABUSE.
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Sedition and high treason.

Calling for the murder/assassination of a sitting President and a coup take over.

These are inciteful statements.

Ignorance is no excuse of the law.

Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2023
Same Obidient lunatics that were calling for interim government before the elections.

Same lunatic bunch that were calling for a coup in Nigeria just a few months back.

Same idiots that were praising Abacha as the best President of Nigeria a few days ago.

The Obidients are an Anarcho-Zio-Marxist mob of useful idiots committed to ushering anarchy towards seeing to the truncation of our democracy for a military autocracy that will serve as a puppet of the WEF towards Nigeria's complete and final consolidation into the Corporatist Zionist Global order aka Globo Homo ZoG.
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by rolams(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2023
shevchenko:

Why must you curse him?
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2023
shevchenko:

Dem no born them well
Tinubu Is a killer
That's correct bro
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Sedition and high treason.

Calling for the murder/assassination of a sitting President and a coup take over.

These are inciteful statements.

Ignorance is no excuse of the law.

Na God go punish you
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2023
rolams:

Why must you curse him?

He is a bastard that's why
Re: Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu by shevchenko(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Same Obidient lunatics that were calling for interim government before the elections.

Same lunatic bunch that were calling for a coup in Nigeria just a few months back.

Same idiots that were praising Abacha as the best President of Nigeria a few days ago.

The Obidients are an Anarcho-Zio-Marxist mob of useful idiots committed to ushering anarchy towards seeing to the truncation of our democracy for a military autocracy that will serve as a puppet of the WEF towards Nigeria's complete and final consolidation into the Corporatist Zionist Global order aka Globo Homo ZoG.

You know you are a bastard right?

Women Will Leave Their Homes With Their Children To Sleep In Churches- Soludo / Emeka Anyaoku For President / Building A $600 Million Dollars Embassy Structure In Iraq?