Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? (717 Views)

Senate Summons IGP, Wike, Over ‘One Chance’ Victim’s Death / So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri / Shey Na Like This We Go Dey Dey? What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by udede(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na question i ask, so make person no touch me for body because i no well ooo. 😠😡😖😣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by mariahAngel(f): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
My own be say, Nigeria one chance go must favour me and my family.
E no get how e wan be!
undecided

5 Likes

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by Misswork(f): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
The news of dollar and naira still dey give me headache

2 Likes

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by udede(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Misswork:
The news of dollar and naira still dey give me headache
I can't even fund my fx account again. We are truly in for a long thing
Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by NothingDoMe: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
My own be say, Nigeria one chance go must favour me and my family.
E no get how e wan be!
undecided
This prayer nor inlcude friends?
Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by mariahAngel(f): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
This prayer nor inlcude friends?

Make we secure family first abeg! grin

3 Likes

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by NothingDoMe: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Make we secure family first abeg! grin

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by NothingDoMe: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hope dey will not start blaming AbokiFx again

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha Hahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by udede(m): 12:34am On Oct 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahahaha.
Keep on amusing your self with issues you should be crying over. Its clear you don't know how deep you are in this sh*t. Your eye go clear soon

3 Likes

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by Ngozi123(f): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2023
udede:
Keep on amusing your self with issues you should be crying over. Its clear you don't know how deep you are in this sh*t. Your eye go clear soon

They don't seem to realise that when the Naira goes down, it doesn't come back up again. That has been the case for decades now.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but has it ever gone down so quickly before?

2 Likes

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by Fortruth: 2:03am On Oct 27, 2023
Ngozi123:

They don't seem to realise that when the Naira goes down, it doesn't come back up again. That has been the case for decades now.

So many Dumb NIGGAS full for Africa, particularly in what the British created -Nigeria.

Many of these folks are internally hopeless and afraid, and decide to cope by celebrating mediocrity and criminals in the hope things go better.

Sadly they never do and will not. Those that put African countries together continue to do whatever it takes to maintain the status quo so that billions are siphoned abroad to empower certain groups and companies and economies while Africans continue to get accustomed to poverty and a poor way of life...

When Africans begin to shine eye small, suddenly you see their promiscuity music being blasted world wide (afrobeats, coupe decale, ampiano, bongo flavor, and all but/nyash shaking shyt), you see Western celebrities wearing native, you see Nigerians being appointed to positions left and right, and like play like play, Blacks forget about the "struggle" and "knowledge" they just got into and form MUMU....... back to singing and dancing and boning......as well as greed and jealousy....

One day dem go see that it was too late...

3 Likes

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by udede(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Ngozi123:

you are very correct. Serious wahala for common man

1 Like

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by Khyrvxjzy: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ngozi123:

you mentione food earlier

their are lot of factor that can make price of food increase a good example is subsidy remover, immediately tinubu announce subsidy food went up right

tell me tell me why naira falling down is not affecting the price of food stuff now

i find you come here again, answer this

1 Like

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by Ngozi123(f): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

their are lot of factor that can make price of food increase a good example is subsidy remover, immediately tinubu announce subsidy food went up right

tell me tell me why naira falling down is not affecting the price of food stuff now

Check back here in 4 months time. As the Naira loses value, the price of everyday essentials will increase. It just won't happen as suddenly as it did when the fuel subsidy was removed.

1 Like

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by Khyrvxjzy: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ngozi123:

Check back here in 4 months time. As the Naira loses value, the price of everyday essentials will increase. It just won't happen as suddenly as it did when the fuel subsidy was removed.

naira have been falling since june/july after floating but you are saying i should wait for another 4 months for me to see effect

ok sir

1 Like

Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by Ngozi123(f): 5:23pm On Jan 30
Khyrvxjzy:

Have the prices gone up now?
Re: So Na Like This We Enter One Chance ? by udede(m): 8:55am On Feb 08
Ngozi123:

Have the prices gone up now?
Can you repeat your question again ?

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Tells Tinubu " You Tinubu Is Very Disrespectful" Yorubas Rejects Tinubu / Is Dino Melaye Married? / I Have Seen Enough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.