Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Grace Taiga Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Taiga Is Dead (42506 Views)

Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead / P&ID Scam: Grace Taiga Received $9,969 Bribe, Betrayed Nigeria - Witness / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by NewDea4: 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/grace-taiga-nigerian-official-at-the-centre-of-pid-scandal-is-dead/amp

How convenient, na now wey case hook am for throat na im she decide to die...smart woman, she go dey one Caribbean island now, dey chill tongue

Watch the news we go soon hear say Deziani done 'die'
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by DabuIIIT: 12:25am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by DabuIIIT: 12:27am On Oct 27, 2023
osazsky uhundan nokhua.. I am not Igbo..you can kee yourself cos of them, nobody cares:
igbos are thieves na...aguement nor dey there..how I wish Nigeria army can wipe the igbo race from Nigeria so that we can have a peaceful country.imagine a country were there are no cheats,thieves,baby factories,developers, fake product,guns ,etc na heaven be that na
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by DabuIIIT: 12:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Khyrvxjzy coloMental,pay a visit to aro after foaming in the mouth and soliloquising o grin:

to be tribal bigot is not good and to be fair to a particular thing is bad

disadvantages of been a bigot
1 you will be clouded by bigotry
2 wont be the best: imagine you have to hate something because you are so devoted to hate it
3 lie: you cant say the truth
4 unreasonable talk: even when your mate have stop hatred but you may not know and you say something not making sense

eg i hate yoruba so i have to call tinubu Tinubu pampers man, bed wetter, leaking bum, cocoain sniffer etc

whats the meaning of not real corrupt?
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by godofuck231: 1:15am On Oct 27, 2023
If the crown can't get what it wants heads go loss
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by UnemployedGradu: 1:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Sillymoderators: 1:27am On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=126636630][/quote]
Mu*mu why are you changing moniker? Everybody knows how silly you are on this forum...you wey poverty and Satan don finish hin life. You and your tribalistic and senseless comments all the time. Anuofia!
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Dancebreaker: 2:01am On Oct 27, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Yet African elders will be claiming the world was better in their days and the children of nowadays are after money

When this so called older holy generation are the very same people that ran and still running this country aground

Mostly all the leaders and civil servants they produced are thieves of the highest order

Abeg, let me breath well before I laugh kwa kwa kwa. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

At least since 1960, 9ja corruption has been bad and only got worse.

Murtala Mohamed destroyed civil service kpata kpata. He mass sacked those corrupt elements with a little conscience in 1975 and later we replaced them with very corrupt ones without conscience at all. Corruption has never looked back since.

9ja happened to Mohamed's good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Invest4growth: 2:08am On Oct 27, 2023
I hope this is not the first wife of olorogun Moses Taiga,?

1 Like

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by BluntCrazeMan: 3:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/grace-taiga-nigerian-official-at-the-centre-of-pid-scandal-is-dead/amp
Why is she leaving.??

When we talk about WEAK INSTITUTIONS..
It's weak human beings like this who make strong institutions very weak
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by sweetgala(m): 4:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by AareGaa: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2023
DabuIIIT:
Wow! She was really not that real corrupt Nigerian. She was receiving international cuts not even up to $10k! She must have been lured by the real corrupt movers.

Two other Nigerians that stood to gain, a yoruba and one northerner who was close to the late former petroleum minister Rilwanu lukman who had oil well and who also co signed the deal,nobody is saying anything about them!

If it was Igbo people or someone like Deziani that were involved, hypocrite Nigerian saints won't let us hear world.

What of the stolen money that Allen Onyeama is using to run Air peace .

Allen was a poor ,and a failed lawyer before GEJ became president.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by AareGaa: 5:20am On Oct 27, 2023
Zooposki:
Ordinary $5000. Unbelievable. The Yoruba man and Northerner are the real corrupt element here. Leave that Delta woman alone.

Allen onyeama, the failed lawyer, is using stolen money to run Air peace.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by CaptainFM1: 5:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Zooposki:
Someone is killing them all

Taiga’s death has added to the number of mortalities in the P&ID case.

Michael Quinn, co-founder of P&ID, died in 2015, a year after Lloyd, his son who was also involved in the company, passed.

Rilwanu Lukman, Nigeria’s minister of petroleum resources who signed the GSPA with P&ID in January 2010, died in July 2014 at 75.

Neil Hitchcock, an engineer who acted as P&ID’s project director on the GSPA, died in December 2015.

Taofik Tijani, senior technical assistant to Lukman who also worked on the GSPA, died in March 2021.

There is no suggestion that the deaths are linked.

People forget about death when they are doing evil acts. They think they will live forever.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by saintol(m): 5:35am On Oct 27, 2023
The whole thing come be like the movie " T'OLUWA NILE" where some people sold the land of the gods for greedy purpose. They died one after the other. It seems they actually signed contract with death from onset.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by heysquare(m): 5:46am On Oct 27, 2023
DabuIIIT:
Wow! She was really not that real corrupt Nigerian. She was receiving international cuts not even up to $10k! She must have been lured by the real corrupt movers.

Two other Nigerians that stood to gain, a yoruba and one northerner who was close to the late former petroleum minister Rilwanu lukman who had oil well and who also co signed the deal,nobody is saying anything about them!

If it was Igbo people or someone like Deziani that were involved, hypocrite Nigerian saints won't let us hear world.
Rilwan Lukmon is dead too
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by maasoap(m): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2023
DabuIIIT:

You need help seriously and urgently
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Rolings: 5:59am On Oct 27, 2023
DabuIIIT:

Observation is enough you didn't have to play victim to make an observation.
Igbos are not the only tribe in Nigeria that's not in power now.....make una stop already.
What should a tiv man....jukun man...ogoja man....angas man....Idoma man... Nupe man.... Gwari man....and people from the over 200tribes that have never tasted federal power do if igbos want to kill themselves because they lost out of the power play at the centre.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by nams77: 6:16am On Oct 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
She was so sickly in all the pictures of her during the trial. She must have really regretted her actions. The case worsened her ill health and the worst part for her will be when she will realise that everyone had abandoned her.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Small small dey pray this your prayer. You are one of the enemies of this country
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by louken(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
no ibo man will be president
Why not think about the dying economy and the suffering awaiting the masses. I guess those ones don't matter as long as no Igbo man becomes president.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Khyrvxjzy: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2023
louken:

Why not think about the dying economy and the suffering awaiting the masses. I guess those ones don't matter as long as no Igbo man becomes president.

the garri i am drinking dosent matter as long as no ibo man become president
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Ade3131: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2023
Zooposki:
Ordinary $5000. Unbelievable. The Yoruba man and Northerner are the real corrupt element here. Leave that Delta woman alone.

The real reason this country is where it is is because of this kind of idea. 1kobo kickback is a bribe and should be frown at the same way we frown at 1million dollar bribe.

What's bad is bad and there's no name that befits it than corruption!

1 Like

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by soil4soil(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2023
Islie:

Anyone that has put this blessed and great country (Nigeria) into this mess shall all be affected by one bad diseases or the other and they shall die a shameful death.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by JuanDeDios: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2023
Zooposki:

$11.1b
An US$ 11,000,000,000 bribe? Not believable.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by allthingsgood: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2023
DabuIIIT:

Exactly! The just sacrificed Taiga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by louken(m): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

the garri i am drinking dosent matter as long as no ibo man become president
Ok bro. Time will tell.
I want a good president that will rebuild Nigeria. I'm not particular about his tribe. I am not a bigot like you.
Meanwhile, I am eating good food and can't drink garri.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by DabuIIIT: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2023
Sillymoderators awon mods ti ba aye e je patapata. May God help your existence:

Mu*mu why are you changing moniker? Everybody knows how silly you are on this forum...you wey poverty and Satan don finish hin life. You and your tribalistic and senseless comments all the time. Anuofia!
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by DabuIIIT: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2023
Rolings:

Observation is enough you didn't have to play victim to make an observation.
Igbos are not the only tribe in Nigeria that's not in power now.....make una stop already.
What should a tiv man....jukun man...ogoja man....angas man....Idoma man... Nupe man.... Gwari man....and people from the over 200tribes that have never tasted federal power do if igbos want to kill themselves because they lost out of the power play at the centre.
I hate it when you guys foam in the mouth so much over the igbos people, wetin bring Igbos into this matter now?
What is my business with the Igbos?

I am not Igbo and if you tag me an Igbo again,I will swear for you
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Khyrvxjzy: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2023
louken:

Ok bro. Time will tell.
I want a good president that will rebuild Nigeria. I'm not particular about his tribe. I am not a bigot like you.
Meanwhile, I am eating good food and can't drink garri.

i am bigot, i don't care what you eat. no ibo man will be president
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by jonsn: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2023
DabuIIIT:

Even the northerner is dead too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by DabuIIIT: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2023
AareGaa:

What of the stolen money that Allen Onyeama is using to run Air peace .

Allen was a poor ,and a failed lawyer before GEJ became president.
See them!!!!! Who pass you for life don pass you.

Who God have blessed no man can curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) / Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.