Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Grace Taiga Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Taiga Is Dead (42513 Views)

P&ID Scam: Grace Taiga Received $9,969 Bribe, Betrayed Nigeria - Witness / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
DabuIIIT:
Wow! She was really not that real corrupt Nigerian. She was receiving international cuts not even up to $210k! She must have been lured by the real corrupt movers.

Two other Nigerians that stood to gain, a yoruba and one northerner who was close to the late former petroleum minister Rilwanu lukman who had oil well and who also co signed the deal,nobody is saying anything about them!

If it was Igbo people or someone like Deziani that were involved, hypocrite Nigerian saints won't let us hear world.
Theft na theft. Just keep shut already.

3 Likes

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by shevchenko(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by CSTRR: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Treasonous.

She deserves the death penalty anyway.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by ElValiente(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Died and resurrect in their island 🏝 home in the Caribbean lol.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Khyrvxjzy: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
DabuIIIT:
Wow! She was really not that real corrupt Nigerian. She was receiving international cuts not even up to $210k! She must have been lured by the real corrupt movers.

Two other Nigerians that stood to gain, a yoruba and one northerner who was close to the late former petroleum minister Rilwanu lukman who had oil well and who also co signed the deal,nobody is saying anything about them!

If it was Igbo people or someone like Deziani that were involved, hypocrite Nigerian saints won't let us hear world.

to be tribal bigot is not good and to be fair to a particular thing is bad

disadvantages of been a bigot
1 you will be clouded by bigotry
2 wont be the best: imagine you have to hate something because you are so devoted to hate it
3 lie: you cant say the truth
4 unreasonable talk: even when your mate have stop hatred but you may not know and you say something not making sense

eg i hate yoruba so i have to call tinubu Tinubu pampers man, bed wetter, leaking bum, cocoain sniffer etc

whats the meaning of not real corrupt?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by osazsky(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
DabuIIIT:

igbos are thieves na...aguement nor dey there..how I wish Nigeria army can wipe the igbo race from Nigeria so that we can have a peaceful country.imagine a country were there are no cheats,thieves,baby factories,developers, fake product,guns ,etc na heaven be that na
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Mosba: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Enemy of Nigeria, Rest In Poo
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Felabrity: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Or japa
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Sillymoderators: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
DabuIIIT:

You are a useless tribal bigot!

1 Like

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Bahamas95(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Is the frog eyes cancer criminal still alive?

These people have finished Nigeria patapata.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by MT: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Rot in Hell, Grace
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by CodeTemplar: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Arrangee death. Who never live with una na I'm go believe this useless news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by gidjah(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
I strongly believe she was used by men up stairs s she couldn't have single handedly hone deep into this ,bringing such a huge mess upon her family.Women are generally known to be quite considerate than the opposite sex.she really regretted partaking in that scam.
FreeStuffsNG:
She was so sickly in all the pictures of her during the trial. She must have really regretted her actions. The case worsened her ill health and the worst part for her will be when she will realise that everyone had abandoned her.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Kukutente23: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
OkCornel:
Well, the bribe will be useful for her in the afterlife.

Nigerian judges, I hope the bribes collected will be sufficient for this life and the here after. I hope your children and grandchildren will keep benefiting from it too.
I think it's unfair to say the judges were bribed
I don't think it's possible to bribe 7 judges of SC in one fell swoop
You have to agree it's not a mean matter to unseat a sitting president in this part of the world.
Nass for example should be asking him questions based on his claim that he attended a secondary school when it did not exist by now. If Nass who are more independent is not even saying anything, why do you expect a judiciary that has been bastardised, harrased and infiltrated by politicians to undertake such task.
It is what it is. The executive and the judiciary are not equal in Nigeria
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Starzo: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria is a nation of illiterate by winning the court case they are better off but in reality they are fool. Look at the capitalisation from P&ID how they put Nigeria's oil and gas under strangled. All the oil refinery all the gas processing plants have packed up and they are now important view and gas from abroad nation of alludu.

Thank you very much P&ID for this sacrifice on Nigeria's economy. Why the Nigerian coconut head tricked on making noise and suffer

P&ID was just brought in to destroy Nigeria's oil and gas sector Mission Complete
The day you can successfully make one complete error free sentence, that day you'll earn the right to call others illiterates...for now, you remain the biggest olodo

1 Like

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by JuanDeDios: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Zooposki:
Ordinary $5000. Unbelievable. The Yoruba man and Northerner are the real corrupt element here. Leave that Delta woman alone.
How much was their own?
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by one4GOD(f): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Poverty and hunger is never the main cause of corruption, it's a mindset, the rich and mighty are the biggest criminals

1 Like

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Twoclans(f): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
Every time I listen to interviews or read about this PID case I always ask myself so this is how Nigeria would have been looking for over ten billion dollars to set off this issue

God bless ex vice president Osibanjo ,he is one of the biggest Brian's behind this win for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Zooposki(f): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
JuanDeDios:

How much was their own?

$11.1b
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by finallybusy: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Her time on earth concluded. Next news.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Entanglement: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by kokoA(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
She don secure bag for her children.. Dead person no get case.
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by OkCornel(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kukutente23:

I think it's unfair to say the judges were bribed
I don't think it's possible to bribe 7 judges of SC in one fell swoop
You have to agree it's not a mean matter to unseat a sitting president in this part of the world.
Nass for example should be asking him questions based on his claim that he attended a secondary school when it did not exist by now. If Nass who are more independent is not even saying anything, why do you expect a judiciary that has been bastardised, harrased and infiltrated by politicians to undertake such task.
It is what it is. The executive and the judiciary are not equal in Nigeria

Ok, the judges were full of integrity and had the interest of the masses at heart.

Let’s just say they had no selfish interest whatsoever to protect hmmm?
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by MrAbufayed: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
She was so sickly in all the pictures of her during the trial. She must have really regretted her actions. The case worsened her ill health and the worst part for her will be when she will realise that everyone had abandoned her.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Enemies of Nigeria like you,no wonder you are losing
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by frog12: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
so all the CROOKS just dey die like that
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Kukutente23: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
OkCornel:

Ok, the judges were full of integrity and had the interest of the masses at heart.

Let’s just say they had no selfish interest whatsoever to protect hmmm?
Interest of the masses should not be the business of judges. Judges are not politicians. If you're expecting judges to give judgement based on your perception of what the masses want and not what the law says then, you're worse than politicians.
You failed to get my point. The judiciary had been cowed by Buhari's administration. Tinubu is a politician with strong links to the judiciary since his ACN days. To think judges will simply remove a sitting president is to think wishfully. Some things are not easily done in a system
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by OkCornel(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kukutente23:

Interest of the masses should not be the business of judges. Judges are not politicians. If you're expecting judges to give judgement based on your perception of what the masses want and not what the law says then, you're worse than politicians.
You failed to get my point. The judiciary had been cowed by Buhari's administration. Tinubu is a politician with strong links to the judiciary since his ACN days. To think judges will simply remove a sitting president is to think wishfully. Some things are not easily done in a system

Ok, so if the incorruptible judges didn’t act in the interest of the masses. In whose interest were they acting?

Well, you’ve explained it
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Misswork(f): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
RIP
Re: Grace Taiga Is Dead by Meagainstthem: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Make she rot in hell,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shina Peller Celebrates 44th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.