Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each (41691 Views)

Nigerian Student, Augustine Ndife, Denied Graduation In Uganda / Otedola Donates N2 Billion To Catholic's Augustine University, Lagos / NIH, USA Grants Covenant University N1.5 Billion For Bio-research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by JulianBond007: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2023
osazsky:
I just hope igbos are no beneficiaries
my niece who is igbo is a student of the school. The school has 90 percentage of Igbos because the school is a Catholic school. You have failed this time around. Otedola is more sensible than you
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by Olabode211: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Laslas e go shock you if you hear say na otedola family get am.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by Olabode211: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Laslas una go shock you if you hear say na otedola family get am.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by CloudTrees(f): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2023
ITbomb:
Father please bless me so that I can help people in this difficult time
Amen please kindly help me too, if the sun shines on you. Stay blessed
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by RALPHOW(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Which one is huge record breaking?

Is he the first Nigerian to give away $460k?

Dey hype rubbish

SON OF HATRED!!!
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by Enemyofpeace: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2023
fuckJones:

why not kill one of your family members to make money
it is you that they asked me to bring
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by JohnRich146: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/10/26/femi-otedola-gifts-all-750-students-of-augustine-university-n1-million-each/

Nah real G.O.A.T of all time honestly!!!
He know the heart of the people and he always meet their need!

Kudos my Man Femi Otedola!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by Advancedman(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by phemmyfour: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
joseph1832:
Hian. I wonder when Dangote can be this generous. 😁😁😁
He's still trying to buy Arsenal fc
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by kafeii123: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
1M will pay the school fee for an average Nigerian public uni undergraduate fir his/her entire study period....

I doubt it'll pay for more than 1 session in this one..but it's a good move nonetheless....my concern is just that anyone who takes their ward to a private uni already prepares to pay above average prices...so 1M may not be more than a blip...they can always survive without that.....but it's a benevolent action nonetheless and deserves commendation
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by jimcaddy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
Na you be mumu. How can you come under someone's post and be writing nonsense. Wetin I do you? Guy park well o
Barims:

Who is this mumu You no Sabi English?
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by Johnchrix(m): 5:01am On Oct 28, 2023
Thank God for raising a man like Otedola. May God keep crowning him in every way. I extend my warmth congratulations to all the concerned students and urge them to judiciously use this privilege for the betterment of their academic strides.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by Karlifate: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2023
joseph1832:
Hian. I wonder when Dangote can be this generous. 😁😁😁

What a needless comparison!

Dangote has been giving back to the society, both home & abroad, without making a fuss about it.

Is Aliko Dangote Foundation a joke to you
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by joseph1832(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Karlifate:

What a needless comparison!

Dangote has been giving back to the society, both home & abroad, without making a fuss about it.

Is Aliko Dangote Foundation a joke to you
I suppose Femi Otedola Foundation is a joke to the likes of you who type without thinking first.

Like Dangote is the only one who has a foundation and doesn't make a fuss about giving. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by Karlifate: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
joseph1832:
I suppose Femi Otedola Foundation is a joke to the likes of you who type without thinking first.

Like Dangote is the only one who has a foundation and doesn't make a fuss about giving. Nonsense.

LMAO! 😂

Joseph the dreamer, since you help Alhaji to make his money, go collect it and start spraying on your street.

Onye iberibe.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by joseph1832(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO! 😂

Joseph the dreamer, since you help Alhaji to make his money, go collect it and start spraying on your street.
Onye iberibe.
and since you know how to make baseless assumptions, I suggest you go jump off a cliff and get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by Karlifate: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2023
joseph1832:
and since you know how to make baseless assumptions, I suggest you go jump off a cliff and get lost.

Goat, you will continue to be unfortunate this new week.

💯
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by joseph1832(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Karlifate:

Goat, you will continue to be unfortunate this new week.

💯
🖕
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by Karlifate: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
joseph1832:
🖕

Already displaying the symptoms of being unfortunate.

So fast. 😂
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by megamank(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
essentialone:

He has done his own. Post picture of where you have ever done charity in your miserable life. Post the pictures, we are waiting. Ode.

Simple comment from my end just brought out you crude nature… so you cannot comment on a topic without abuses? Change your attitude… hate is turning you into something else… or maybe your age is the issue but not withstanding age grade learn to speak accommodating diverse view on issues without insults or abuse…
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by megamank(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
coolfredo:
. If u know how well to do it why not do it with ur own money
You should have just simply scrolled through and not comment… I guess I wasn’t the only one with same view as mine and you didn’t respond to all….
I am entitled to my own opinions same as you so act like you never saw mine…
I never really need your attention on my suggestions
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by essentialone(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
megamank:

Simple comment from my end just brought out you crude nature… so you cannot comment on a topic without abuses? Change your attitude… hate is turning you into something else… or maybe your age is the issue but not withstanding age grade learn to speak accommodating diverse view on issues without insults or abuse…

MegaMumu
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by megamank(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
essentialone:

MegaMumu

E touch you abi… this is all you know how to do?

You need help please ask for help…
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by coolfredo(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2023
megamank:

You should have just simply scrolled through and not comment… I guess I wasn’t the only one with same view as mine and you didn’t respond to all….
I am entitled to my own opinions same as you so act like you never saw mine…
I never really need your attention on my suggestions
. Just as u are entitle to ur opinions some one else is entitle to do what ever he/she likes with his or her life/money. Because others have same opinion as ur does not make it generally acceptable.
Re: Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each by megamank(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2023
coolfredo:
. Just as u are entitle to ur opinions some one else is entitle to do what ever he/she likes with his or her life/money. Because others have same opinion as ur does not make it generally acceptable.
Yes you are Correct but it is very wrong to sound rude or abusive on people’s views or opinions… that was how your response to my opinion sounded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) / Top 10 Courses Most Nigerian Students Were Forced To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.