Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory (9632 Views)

BREAKING: Aregbesola Writes Tinubu Amidst Osun APC Crisis / Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) / Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Dannupawa: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
1. Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Barrister Ezenwo Nyesom Wike has called on Nigerians to give their support to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, irrespective of their political party affiliations.

2. The FCT Minister made the call when leaders of the Rivers State All Progressives Congress (APC), led by the National Chairman, South South, Chief Victor Giadom paid him a courtesy visit in his office in Abuja on Thursday, October 26, 2023.

3. According to the FCT Minister, members of the Nigerian State must know and understand that the time has come to collectively work for the interest of the country, with the elections now over and the emergence of the president.

4. He said that President Tinubu has proven that he has the capacity and political will to bring about positive transformation in the country and thus deserves the support of every Nigerian.

5. Barrister Wike said, “Mr. President, having emerged, is not a President of APC. He is the President of all Nigerians”.

6. Speaking on the need for unity among Rivers State politicians, irrespective party affiliations, the Minister urged them to put aside their individual interests and work for the collective interest of the State by supporting President Tinubu’s administration

7. He said, “For our State, time has also come that we must understand the politics of the country in order to move forward. So many States have benefited from it; we must also not lose out. We must understand that party is a vehicle that takes you to a place. But once you get to where you are going, you come out from the vehicle.

8. “The interest of Rivers State is key. It’s not the interest of you particularly. It’s the interest of our State. What will benefit our State is what we must always protect.”

9. Barrister Wike also used the occasion to reassure that the FCT Administration will be fair to all Nigerians, including, members of Rivers State.

10. He said, “I’m not going to discriminate. I’m here for Nigerians. I’m here for those who are members of political parties and those who are not members of any political party.

11. “If you have problems, let me know. Don’t say you are APC; don’t say you are PDP. The benefits that other people get in Abuja, let me know. I’m not a politician of self. I’m a politician of all of us.

12. Speaking earlier, APC National Chairman, South South, Chief Victor Giadom, said the delegation was on the visit to express their appreciation to President Tinubu for the appointment of a Rivers State indigene as FCT Minister and assured the President of the loyalty and support of Rivers State APC members for his Renewed Hope agenda

13. Chief Giadom, while also thanking the FCT Minister for the immense support he gave to the APC presidential candidate in the last elections said his appointment is an indication of the confidence reposed in him by the President.

14. He thereafter congratulated the FCT Minister on his appointment and urged him to deploy his tremendous capacity to bear in the discharge of his duties.

ANTHONY OGUNLEYE

DIRECTOR OF PRESS

(OFFICE OF THE MINISTER)

26/10/2023

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Versifier20: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Alright
Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by LeoDeKing: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin

14 Likes

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by kettykin: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Apc still campaigning after elections

12 Likes

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by lordm(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Greed of Atiku and Obi caused PDP this election. Only if Obi had stayed in PDP

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
kettykin:
Apc still campaigning after elections
Tinubu is an illegitemate ruler... he will surely not rule in peace...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by yarimo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
The commander general of PDP Comrade WIKE Carry on sir.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by hefelove(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2023
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

car security is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Ayoola171(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Wike has been supporting Tinubu before the Presidential Election and he didn't hide it. Not just amidst Supreme Court Victory.

Just correcting the heading though.

God Bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Yankiss(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2023
PDAPC is born. Yours truly and Wike are active members of this unregistered party. We shall be seeking registration ahead of 2027. grin

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by yinkus6750(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Who is arguing that ?
Only that chore APC members are the only ones not feeling the paints the masses are going through.
His turn has now been officially confirmed, let him make life meaningful and worth living for the citizens his Presiding over .
The suffering is too much in the land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by DeathToRiggers: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by victorclean(f): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Time for Tinubu to boot him out else he will give him Rotimi Treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Elsudani2: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2023
Animal republic
Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2023
Hmmmm. Wike my man. I just like this man

2 Likes

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Nicholas1800(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
then prepare not to live in peace .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by sammsimm(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
So if he doesn’t rule in peace how will u live in Nigeria in peace or how will Nigeria be in peace? Toxic soul

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by baggioni: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Wike the Wicked, The First of His Names grin
Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Angelfrost(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Since Tinubu won by being voted massively, why exactly are you guys still drumming up support??!

This should mean that millions of Nigerians are solidly behind him... So, what should the feelings and opinions of the clear minority bother or matter here??!

Abeg, Tinubu should ignore the naysayers, and ride on! tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by RichAbujaGuy: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2023
The Wise Man/Minister Said:

10. He said, “I’m not going to discriminate. I’m here for Nigerians. I’m here for those who are members of political parties and those who are not members of any political party.

11. “If you have problems, let me know. Don’t say you are APC; don’t say you are PDP. The benefits that other people get in Abuja, let me know. I’m not a politician of self. I’m a politician of all of us."

1 Like

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Oceemo(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Wike sha so which party him come dey self

1 Like

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by PrinceOfLagos: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2023
If Wike is going about begging for support for Tinubu, then how did Tinubu emerged president ?
Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by CHAQUR: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2023
lordm:

No... No... No...
Only if ATIKU had not been selfish & had allowed OBI a southerner after Buhari a northerner.
Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by ATEAMS: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2023
Indeed
Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Angelfrost(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

This makes no sense, Chief...!

The success of Tinubu in that office will be enjoyed by everyone whether or not you like or voted for him... On the other hand, his failure, just like Buhari's, will be equally suffered by everyone in Nigeria.

So, let's lay aside such childish talk abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by DMerciful(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Dont be naive! Even if Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso and Wike were together, INEC would still rig it for Tinubu.
lordm:
Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by jeff1993: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Atiku mess up with the wrong Southerner!!!

WIKE na Ashawo .... him no get shame ... Wike go fight u for gutter, for trenches, for Lekki, for VI , for court. Anywhere u call am go.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by WhatIf: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:

If the Country is not peaceful according to you, how will you also live peacefully. "Irorun igi, ni irorun adie".
May hatred not becloud your sense of reasoning in Jesus Christ name. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Shimran(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2023

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Xtobercyril(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2023
Congratulations to Our Distinguish President Bola Ahmed Tinubu [GCFR]

1 Like

Re: Wike Drums Support For Tinubu Amidst Supreme Court Victory by Djele: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2023
These are the people holding this country down, until we stand for justice we will continue to suffer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! / I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola / Top Ten Poorest State In Nigeria (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.