Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola (9646 Views)

Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose / Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by peckhamboi: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
An address to the people of the State of Osun over an alleged security report as reported in the media, on Saturday April 14, 2012

My good people of the State of Osun: As you may be aware, some reports in the adversarial section of the media concerning our state and my person should give enough room for concern. There is purported security report alleging that I am working towards islamising the State of Osun and plotting to secede from Nigeria. The first is patently false while the second is laughable.

Nigeria is a secular state in which the people are adherents of diverse religious faiths, while some are not religious at all. In our state here, we have large populations of members of all religious groups, including traditional, who have lived in harmony in the past 150 years, at least. Yoruba cosmogony which accommodates polytheism has made it easy for all religious groups to cohabit, interrelate, intermarry and accommodate each other without the tension and conflict prevalent in other parts of the country on account of religion. There is no family without members of different religious persuasions in Osun.

I have never hidden the fact that I am a Moslem. This is within my constitutional right as a Nigerian. This notwithstanding, within my own family, there are Christians who practice their choice religion freely, without let or hindrance. It is therefore impracticable for any religious group to lord it over anyone, or for a particular government to islamise the state as alleged.

As governor, I am not in any position to promote one religion over another. My cabinet, as is apparent to all, is dominated by Christians. Every member is chosen strictly on the considerations of professional competence, integrity, party membership and loyalty. At no time was their religion considered as the basis for appointment.

Rather, I have promoted personal liberty and every aspect of freedom, including freedom of religion, since we came to power. Ours is the only state where traditionalists, Christians and Moslems are given absolute latitude in all official engagements.

The issue of hijab in schools came up in the last quarter of last year and it was amicably resolved to the knowledge of all security agencies. A meeting was held at the government house attended by religious leaders and security agencies in the state where the matter was laid to rest. There has been no complain or expression of dissatisfaction on the resolution by any group since then.

It is a reflection of our openness, fairness, accommodation and impartiality that prominent Christian religious leaders, including Pastors Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Mathew Ashimolowo of Kingsway International Christian Church in London, Prophet Samuel Abiara of Christ Apostolic Church, the Primate of the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Dominion), Archbishop Nicholas Okoh, Prophet Gabriel Fakeye of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Ayo ni o, among others, have visited me at the Government House and commended our administration for promoting religious harmony in the state.

Of course, I have visited the Redemption Camp and several parishes of RCCG and other churches before and since we came to government. Those familiar with church history in Nigeria will know of the Christian revival that broke out in the middle of the last century in Oke-Ooye in Ilesa under Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola which have produced many of today’s great men of God within 30-mile radius of the town. As an Ijesa, I am proud of this religious heritage.

As you are all aware, school uniform in our public schools is part of our well-thought-out policy on education reform. We are constructing state-of-the-art buildings for our schools. We are also introducing free meals in elementary schools. Computer tablets will be given free to our senior secondary schools pupils. It is therefore an infernal mischief straight from the pit of hell for this lofty scheme to be portrayed as an Islamising agenda.

The school uniform, in particular, is a scheme by which Osun-made batik will be sewn as school uniform and, through this, promote the economy of the state. This was not surreptitious. It was nationally advertised for all gifted designers to participate in the bidding process. It is noteworthy that the selection of uniform was made out of the designs shortlisted by officials of the Ministry of Education during the Executive Council meeting of Wednesday April 4, 2012. That council, as I said earlier, is dominated by Christians.

Since coming to power, we have enjoyed a good working relationship with all security agencies in the state. We have promoted peace and harmony among our people. This is in line with a key objective of our administration which is to promote communal peace and harmony. You will all recall that the eight years preceding our coming into office was characterised by brigandage, social upheaval, insecurity of life and property, indiscriminate arrests and detention on false charges, and a virtual state of siege.
During this period, a teenage girl was tied to a tree and physically violated by leaders of a political party, while a celebrated industrialist, an indigene of the state, was beaten to death in a filling station by agents of that party. I do not need to mention members of our party that were hounded, wounded, physically eliminated or driven into exile. My own mother was a victim.

We have however promoted peace by the non-retaliatory and non-vindictive policy we have adopted since coming into office. Our people have embraced peace, and in an exceptional display of large-heartedness, have forgiven the hurt of the past. This has ushered in an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity in the state. All fears are gone; the exiles are returning home; and the economy of the state is growing in leaps and bounds.

If there is any threat to peace, we should look in the direction of a party whose national vice chairman vowed recently to make our state ungovernable. This is not going to happen. Our people have vowed not to allow themselves to be provoked. Their collective resolve is to enjoy all aspects of freedom, including freedom from fear, and live in peace and harmony with one another.

We are Omoluabi, the very epitome of the virtuous, and we have indicated our desire to be projected as such to the world, within our constitutionally guaranteed right in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We are proud of our ancestry, noble heritage and our history. We are therefore unapologetic if we cut an image for ourselves that projects who we are within the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We are in a federation. It is our bounden duty to reflect this in governance and everyday life.

It is appalling that there is semantic misunderstanding of the difference between ‘Osun State’ and the ‘State of Osun’ which we have adopted. This grammatical hair-splitting will be considered laughable in an elementary English language class.

Our crest is a reflection of our history and proud heritage. Indeed, all the states of Nigeria had their separate crests until 1975 when the military embarked on a more unitarist state policy. Even now, other states and regions have their emblems, crests, flags and slogans.

I want to assure you therefore that there is no cause for alarm. What you are seeing is the handwork of an overzealous and misguided leadership of a security agency that has mixed up allegiance to the constitution, the Nigerian people and their welfare with the partisan interest of a transient occupier of state office. This intelligence, we must assure you, has been in our possession and we have duly notified President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR, who we believe has sensed the urgency in the matter and is working to correct this embarrassing disposition of a tiny leadership of a federal agency capable of causing chaos and destabilisation. The shenanigan will pass.

I want you to go about your normal duty without fear or intimidation. You are a strong people, virtuous, indomitable and indefatigable. You overcame the persecution of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, military dictatorship, the travails of Basorun Moshood Abiola and the recent civilian despotism in the state.
Please note and report any strange movements to the police and inform us. It is our duty to ensure your protection and security and we will not fail or disappoint you.

Thank you for listening.
Osun a dara o.

http://saharareporters.com/press-release/i-have-no-plan-islamise-osun-state-or-secede-nigeria-governor-aregbesola
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Kilode1: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
Yoruba cosmogony which accommodates polytheism has made it easy for all religious groups to cohabit, interrelate, intermarry and accommodate each other without the tension and conflict prevalent in other parts of the country on account of religion.

Very true. And a Billion Aregbesola, SSS, PDP, ACN or any other group seeking to cause a crisis so they may gain or retain corrupt political power will not change that.

Lagbara awon Irunmole.
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
PDP is just too desperate in Osun State!
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by koruji(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
PDP is sick in the head.

cogitoErgo: PDP is just too desperate in Osun State!
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by dayokanu(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Well said Ogbeni Aregbsola
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by doctokwus: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
D part where I knew dis clown got it all muddled up is where he inferred dat d visit of some church leaders is an endorsement of his stewardship.Some religious leaders in nigeria can b bought ova sir,as long as dere personal,selfish interests are served,dey are evn ready to worship d devil.
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by koruji(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
You are silly, no be small.

doctokwus: D part where I knew dis clown got it all muddled up is where he inferred dat d visit of some church leaders is an endorsement of his stewardship.Some religious leaders in nigeria can b bought ova sir,as long as dere personal,selfish interests are served,dey are evn ready to worship d devil.
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Ufeolorun(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
I am very very proud of what Aregbesola just did,swift,historical and direct.
Let those people from ethnic group of 500 thousand or less who find mutual respect difficult,learn now.
We are in position to teach others what life is and we are doing that. we are sandwiched btw a seriously anti-islam groupings from the south(cos they are majorly christian) and a largely anti-christian north,both are looking for partners but they need to look else where.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Ejine(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2012
Nice!
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by rooftech: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2012
Cross river has an anthem,a flag blue and white , a crest and they sing their anthem before nigeria anthem.
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by olapluto(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
Anyone still unclear on this issue after this?
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Desola(f): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
This man just made me even prouder to be an ooduite!

God bless you, Ogbeni Aregbesola!
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Beaf: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
Here are a few of the accusations that Aregbesola failed to address (because they are true).

1. He has sent tawun thugs to Cuba for military training.
2. He has replaced the national anthem at official occassions.
3. No explanation for the strange flags he parades the place with.
4. The Nigerian coat of arms has been removed throughout Osun state and repleaced with one of bogus origins.
5. The hijab is now the official school uniform in Osun.
6. He has replaced his SSS guard with tawun.

Instead, we were regaled with tragic statement after empty statement.

Pathetic.
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by nduchucks: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
hmmm. There is no smoke without fire. What does the federal government know and when did they know it? If the accusations are true, the President should have signed an executive order to have Aregbesola arrested, abi this is a witch hunt ni?
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by olapluto(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf: Here are a few of the accusations that Aregbesola failed to address (because they are true).

4. The Nigerian coat of arms has been removed throughout Osun state and repleaced with one of bogus origins.

Pathetic.
1. Wrong
2. False
3. Which strange flag? In his office, its still green white green
4. Lie
5. Damn lie
6. Statistics
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Demdem(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
Beaf: Here are a few of the accusations that Aregbesola failed to address (because they are true).

Pathetic.

Asaba Japan, here we go again.
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by afinic001(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
When are we going to learn our lessons as a country. Niger-delta politicians flirted with MEND and MASSOB(dey have outgrown their masters), Northern politicians flirted with BOKO HARAM(now we are having bomb blasts all over the country). Aregbesola has failed in learning from these two horrible examples! The TAWUN would soon transform into a monster which will be difficult to tame. A word is enof for the wise.

Why do some muslim peepz lord their religious fanaticism over others?? Its a shame really(if its true) that he has made d wearing of hijab compulsory in schools.

All these allegations may not be true but there is no smoke without FIRE!
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by naptu2: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
States/Regions have had their flags, coat of arms, anthems and constitutions right from 1960. This reflects the federal character of Nigeria. However, these were de-emphasised by military regimes which practiced a unitary system of government. However, states still used their symbols, although in a low key fashion.

Right from the inception of OGBC 2 FM in 1991, they have played the Ogun State anthem while resuming transmission in the morning (the anthem was composed by Reverend Ransome-Kuti).

Below are the Lagos State Coat of Arms, Lagos State Flag, Osun State Coat of Arms and Osun State Flag.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by naptu2: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
Osun State flag, Coat of Arms, etc

1 Like

Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by naptu2: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2012
The final outcome was the Constitution of 1960 and 1963. Significantly, each of the constituent units of the Nigerian Federation had its own Constitution. For instance, the Eastern Region chose not to have a House of Chiefs, while the West and the North each had a House of Chiefs. The 1960 and 1963 Federal Constitution was, in a real sense, negotiated as a compromise from the interests and demands of the constituent units of the Nigerian Federation. Despite these variations, the British colonial rulers had the last word in "approving" these constitutions.

Military rule altered this constitutional profile profoundly. First, military rule suspended those aspects of the Constitution with which it felt uncomfortable, retaining only those articles and sections of the Constitution that it found useful for its dictatorial purposes. Second, military rule was uncomfortable with the restrictions that a federal system of government imposed on its domain. It chipped away at the federal arrangements that Nigerians had labored to attain in the 1950s. During Mohammed/Obasanjo phase of military rule (1975-79), federalism virtually disappeared. In subsequent regimes, the term "federal" in Federal Republic of Nigeria has become vacuous, just as the term "republic" has become a mere fetish without a meaning. Over-centralization, bordering on the canceling of federalism, is the destructive outcome of military rule in Nigeria. These changes have intruded into the military's attitude towards the Constitution and into its approaches to constitution-making.

Federalism and Constitution-Making

The CDCC and all Nigerians must regard the ongoing debates as a prelude to the restoration of federalism which is the fundamental assumption around which all Nigerians have developed a consensus. Even if the CDCC were to feel limited by the restrictive terms of reference dealt to it by Nigerian military authorities, it must not treat lightly references to "federalism" and "federal" in General Abdulsalam Abubakar's instructions. Constitution-making under military rule has breached the spirit of federalism. In a federal system, each constituent unit must be allowed to make its own constitution, establishing at the minimum the machinery for maintaining law and order in its own domain. The current debates offer an opportunity to restore federalism, according to the historic wishes of the Nigerian people.

The ongoing efforts at Constitution-making will be incomplete if it does not involve constitution-making exercises by each of the constituent units (that is, states) of the Nigerian Federation. It is silly to believe that the Federal Government can construct one uniform Constitution for all of them. The grace of the 1963 Constitution is that it embodied the separate Constitutional laws of each of the constituent units of the Federation in pre-military Nigeria.

We realize that Nigerians are fearful that the creation of states under military rule (increasing the numbers from 4 in 1963 to 9 in 1967, 19 in 1976, and subsequently to 37 states at the present time) may have weakened the states. Some even allege that most of these states will not be economically viable. However, we urge all Nigerians to recognize that none of these states is smaller, either in land area or population numbers, than the West African nation of Gambia, a full-fledged member of the United Nations. Nigerian Scholars for Dialogue believe that with a proper revenue allocation formula, each of the existing states of the Nigerian federation will have adequate human resources for upgrading its opportunities in a Nigerian nation. Each should be given a chance to construct its own Constitution that will be compatible with the Federal Constitution but with its own distinction. For instance, those of them that want to have a separate House of Chiefs should so indicate in their Constitution. Those of them that want their own flags in addition to the national flag should be able to adopt their own state flags. All of these choices will enrich Nigeria's diversity, and will not subtract from Nigerian nationhood.

http://www.waado.org/nigerian_scholars/archive/debates/constitution/ViewConst1.html
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by doctokwus: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2012
koruji:
You are silly, no be small.

For saying he is a clown or for inferring he is a thug wt area boy mentality.C I detest GEJ govt bc of obvious incompetence,but how d likes of Aregbesola ever got into govt is symptomatic of d failed nation we are.If u call me stupid for these,den,u must b an insult to humanity for your inability to use ur brown to see foolery if u see one,as s ho le!
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Callotti: 4:03am On Apr 15, 2012
Please, don't mind those ijjiots that use tatafo tabloids to rile up the polity.
The story was not believable. THE WORK OF CHRISTIAN BIG-GOATS!
Booolsheet news!
Tsk!
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by olawalebabs(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2012
Aregbe, tell them. The lord will continue to strengthen you.
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2012
doctokwus: D part where I knew dis clown got it all muddled up is where he inferred dat d visit of some church leaders is an endorsement of his stewardship.Some religious leaders in nigeria can b bought ova sir,as long as dere personal,selfish interests are served,dey are evn ready to worship d devil.

I gat u bro
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2012

Pathetic.

Beaf i no knw say u dey see clear ooo
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2012
afinic001: When are we going to learn our lessons as a country. Niger-delta politicians flirted with MEND and MASSOB(dey have outgrown their masters), Northern politicians flirted with BOKO HARAM(now we are having bomb blasts all over the country). Aregbesola has failed in learning from these two horrible examples! The TAWUN would soon transform into a monster which will be difficult to tame. A word is enof for the wise.

Why do some muslim peepz lord their religious fanaticism over others?? Its a shame really(if its true) that he has made d wearing of hijab compulsory in schools.

Bro u well at all? are you in naija @ all? or re u posting from a village in maidugiri that just got internet connection, maybe GPRS. What has Massob done that showed they have outgrown as you claim?
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2012
Callotti: Please, don't mind those ijjiots that use tatafo tabloids to rile up the polity.
The story was not believable. HE WORK OF CHRISTIAN BIG-GOATS!
Booolsheet news!
Tsk!

You are infested with religious hatred Sickness grin grin, u need to see a doctor
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by pistol: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2012
Nice speech.
But seriously since dis guy became the governor of osun,it has been from one controversy to another.
B4,it was him and david mark.
This man looks unkept,untidy and it seems that the act of governance must have overwhelmed him.
Tinubu better call him to order
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by Callotti: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2012
gboss4sure:

You are infested with religious hatred Sickness grin grin, u need to see a doctor

No cure for this kind sickness o.
Sorry. . .grin
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by gbogboti: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
afinic001: When are we going to learn our lessons as a country. Niger-delta politicians flirted with MEND and MASSOB(dey have outgrown their masters), Northern politicians flirted with BOKO HARAM(now we are having bomb blasts all over the country). Aregbesola has failed in learning from these two horrible examples! The TAWUN would soon transform into a monster which will be difficult to tame. A word is enof for the wise.

Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by PeterKbaba: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
The PDP vultures are so desperate in moving into the south west region at all means, they have seen how the ACN govt as succeeded in united all the yorubas, igbos and even the hausas as 1.... Have you not noticed that it is only in the South West that every Nigerian citizen is one and your right is respected... You can take a yoruba man to court as an igbo or hausa and win... You can work any were you like based on merits... The development in SW state is getting better than how it was over 30 years ago.... the progress and unity that is moving under the ACN is so past it as moved into EDo.... Can you all see... the more ACN progress, the more PDP loses their states.... This is why ACN will continue to be a threat to PDP.

Please let's politically analyze this carefully without being tribal about it: We all know Jonathan is planning to contest in 2015 (Good for him), but what are he's chances to win.

We all know that because of BOKO HARAM issues, all Nigerians are desperate to see a true leader emerge as the new President in 2015, so its going to be difficult for the PDP to rig as usual.

We all know that ACN as won the South Western states of Nigeria through their development... Lagos is leading the country to what Nigeria should be.

We all know that Jonathan can not win the Nothern States of Nigeria ( reasons best known to all of us )

We all know that the SE & SS are not united under a party... They are not even united under the PDP too.

We all know that the PDP party is fast loosing its foo's in Nigeria and IF THEY LOOSE THE 2015 ELECTION TO ACN, ALL THE CORRUPTION CABALS WILL BE LOCKED UP ASAP.

Why can't Nigerians realize that we need to change our ways, we are too tribal, that is what the PDP is using in Fighting against us... They make us tribal vampires and claim they are our leaders (PDP)... Nigerians cant you see that PDP as been running this country since 1960 and still no change.

I remember about 15 years ago, the way lagos was before ACN came in, lagos was the most dirtiest state in the whole country, I remember all the streets in Lagos was a refuse dump.. All everyone does was to come out of your house and dump your morning dirt on the street or drive to any express road and dump it there.... Now when ACN got in, OBJ refused to give LAGOS its monthly allocation for years... You know why, so the start will not develop, and people will continue to be poor, dirty and act like animals... The PDP believes this is the only way to destroy us all and we will only see anything PDP as the best.

But now see what ACN is doing.. We all know that Lagos is not there yet, but Lagos be like small London now. All igbo, yoruba, hausa's home and abroad work freely in Lagos... Do you think the PDP government likes this Politically.

The huge difference btw the PDP party and ACN party is: PDP puts Politics first, then Tribal second.... Whereas ACN puts Development first and Merits second. Even when tinubu did not want Fashola to contest the second time, the people of the State, both the igbos, yorubas, and hausas protested they wanted Fashola.... Is that not what Nigerians should do at all times. Unite for the best candidate based on merits and not tribe.

Even the Western World ( Europeans ) will not interfere with our politics, you know why, they are very happy with the PDP government, the Western world don't want us to develop and this is what PDP gov are doing in Nigeria with the power of corruption.

The PDP government steals all our money (eg Ibori), starch it up abroad, in europian banks... this money in billions of $$$ are used to develop other people's country... their banks gives our stolen money to their own citizens as soft loans and develop their country, manufacture new products like generators lol and still sell them to the Nigerian government.

The Developed world speak from both side of their mouth... they talk about Nigerias corruption and they know we all in nigeria are suffering... WHY CAN'T THEY PUT DOWN A POLICY IN THEIR BANKS NOT TO ALLOW STOLEN MONEY FROM AFRICA....

Pls don't get me wrong ooO.. I'm not saying ACN is perfect, but far better than PDP. If Nigeria develops, clean up corruption, invest in education, have young manufacturers and scientist, we start manufacturing and using our resources to manufacture our own product, the british , dollars and euro currency will fall to the naira... Which means the cost of our raw materials that the West buy from us will increase and do you think the West wants this..... Look at the World Bank situation. The Nigerian candidate is the best, but we all know that its not possible ( Welcome to International interest and politics).

We are modern slaves to the West, we claim we are not, but we are... and the pdp is working as their tools. they west comes, they dont care about what the pdp government are doing to us... they take all our resources to their country, manufacture and sell it back to us 5 times the price.... Are this people our friends... Even the developed Muslim countries are the same. If we Nigerians get it right, we will manufacture our own products, they all know that we will not import most of their products into a free market of 160 million nigerians.. that means more more money for our manufacturers, more employment and nigeria will grow.. This will continue to lead to loss of jobs in other countries.

We need to realize that for a country to be rich, respected and known in the world.. Nigeria most unit, develop, and export...

NIGERIA NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, IF WE GET IT RIGHT! THE OYINBO RACISM WILL END. ALL THE BLACKS ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL UNITE UNDER NIGERIA. NIGERIA IS THE ONLY ONLY VOICE LEFT FOR THE BLACK RACE IN THE WORLD ARENA...

Back to our trend here.... If PDP claims they are in the interest of the people.... How come the minority muslims or christians in Osun are not complaining.

NIGERIANS WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE LOGIC IN NIGERIA.... PDP IS BOKO HAHAM... BOKO HARAM IS PDP... BOKO HARAM IS PDP OF THE NORTH.... CANT YOU PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE... ARE WE ALL BLIND... BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING THAT JONATHAN SHOULDNT HAVE BEING THE PRESIDENT ( THAT THE PRESIDENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM PEOPLE LIKE BABANGIDA, ATIKU FROM THE NORTH ).... WHY DO YOU THINK A MAN LIKE BABANGIDA HIMSELF WILL STEP DOWN FOR HIS POLITICAL SON ATIKU.... EVEN WHEN PDP WANTED TO PUT JONATHAN AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE )... ATIKU, WHO IS BABANGIDA'S POLITICAL SON AND MOUTH PEACE SAID ''those who made peaceful change impossible,make VIOLENT change inevitable''.....JONATHAN IS FIGHTING THE PDP NOT WITH THE NIGERIAN FORCE..... CAN YOU SEE IT IS ALL PDP CORRUPTION AND GREED... PDP ARE TOO DESPERATE FOR POWER.....

PDP PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEE DONT USE YOUR NORMAL POLITICAL STRATEGY TO DESTROY AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG THE FUTURE OF ONE UNITED NIGERIANS GROWING IN THE SOUTH WESTERN STATE OF NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH POLITICAL INTEREST.... THEIR STRATEGY MY LEAD TO THE DIVISION OF NIGERIA...

LAGOS IS WHAT NIGERIA AS LEFT AS A COUNTRY ( I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVEN RICHNESS OR RESOURCES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LOVE AND UNITY AMONG NIGERIAN TRIBES )..

MY LORD, I REST MY CASE.
Re: I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola by jmaine: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
[size=18pt]Na Aare Musiwa bros be this . . .[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Trains 439 Soldiers In Counter-Terrorism / Lagos CJ Frees 153 Kirikiri Inmates / Ndume Begs Colleagues Not To Boycott 2019 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.