Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car (237 Views)

Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car by Mekharay007(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
A woman gave birth to twins in my car.

On my way to work this morning, I saw a pregnant woman standing by the road side, from the look on her face, she was in severe pain, ( labour pain ) .

She must have spent some time at the junction waiting for taxi, but it seem no taxi was willing to carry her in such condition.

while she was in pain, some other women were comforting her, the gathering of people caught my attention.

I drove past them, on a second thought, I reversed and offer to give her a lift to the hospital.

Why driving her to the hospital, she was restless, shouting and uncomfortable.

Honestly, I was dead scared. what will I tell people if anything goes wrong.

Her shouting became intense, before you could say madam, take it easy, She has given birth to a boy RIGHT IN MY CAR and she kept saying it's remaining another one.

At this point, I don't know if I should park or proceed to the hospital. But I was Dead. 😨😭

I had to muscle up all my safety training and first aid training to continue the journey, we arrived at the hospital safely, the nurses were very Swift in attending to her.

To the glory of God, within few minutes, she gave birth to the second boy.

The twins and the mother are doing very fine.

But me, am still in shock and dismay.

Each time I remembered how I drove , I just couldn't hold back the tears that rush down from my eyes.

Thank you , Almighty God for using me for this woman and her twins babies.

Mekharay!!!

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car by RingRoadCartel: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lol, bruv why your face dey like that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car by Taylor92: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Old pic wey I don see for internet tire

MaKe una dey lie
Re: A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car by LikeAking: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Bleep
Re: A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car by Mhizzard(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
A memory the woman needs to remember and narrate to her twin,when time comes.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car by Amotolongbo(f): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2023

Each time I remembered how I drove , I just couldn't hold back the tears that rush down from my eyes.

I am really touched by your kind heart towards the woman.

May you be blessed beyond measure.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car by Thundafireseun: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Did that baby just dropped out of the Anus

Why is someone holding him up from behind
Re: A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car by Acidosis(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Really?? You deserve a medal 🥇🥇

Well-done and God bless you
Re: A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car by Artiiclebeast: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2023
That's the human spirit, bro.

Well done, brother.

You are the real MVP and a potential Baba Ibeji in the making.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Delivered Twin Babies In My Car by sunnymighty(m): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2023
Mekharay007:
A woman gave birth to twins in my car.

On my way to work this morning, I saw a pregnant woman standing by the road side, from the look on her face, she was in severe pain, ( labour pain ) .

She must have spent some time at the junction waiting for taxi, but it seem no taxi was willing to carry her in such condition.

while she was in pain, some other women were comforting her, the gathering of people caught my attention.

I drove past them, on a second thought, I reversed and offer to give her a lift to the hospital.

Why driving her to the hospital, she was restless, shouting and uncomfortable.

Honestly, I was dead scared. what will I tell people if anything goes wrong.

Her shouting became intense, before you could say madam, take it easy, She has given birth to a boy RIGHT IN MY CAR and she kept saying it's remaining another one.

At this point, I don't know if I should park or proceed to the hospital. But I was Dead. 😨😭

I had to muscle up all my safety training and first aid training to continue the journey, we arrived at the hospital safely, the nurses were very Swift in attending to her.

Mekharay!!!

God bless you for this gesture.

(1) (Reply)

How To Perform A Pregnancy Test At Home: A Step-by-step Guide / Please Help.scary Pics / We Are Real Property Sales And House Renting Agents In Aba 0814-207-4243

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.