Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA (3274 Views)

Where The Original Indigenes Of Abuja Now Live (pics, Video) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
A video tour of ABUJA by famous Kenyan YouTuber, African Tigress, has driven a former Ghanaian hater to PROFUSELY APOLOGISE TO NIGERIANS for all the insults he has made in his life to Nigerians.

GHANA MAN'S COMMENT BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS AFTER WATCHING VIDEO:

''We urgently need a new capital city like this in Ghana 😢 ... from today on I am not going to entertain anyone comparing Accra to Abuja, Nigerians please accept our apologies. No YouTuber in Nigeria has ever showed this side of your country 😢 Abuja's beauty is beyond my expectations.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNne7iv4H8&ab_channel=AFRICANTIGRESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy-al01OGQc&ab_channel=StevenNdukwu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by nototribalist: 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Rostikol:
A video tour of ABUJA by famous Kenyan YouTuber, African Tigress, has driven a former Ghanaian hater to PROFUSELY APOLOGISE TO NIGERIANS for all the insults he has made in his life to Nigerians.

GHANA MAN COMMENT AFTER WATCHING VIDEO:

''We urgently need a new capital city like this in Ghana 😢 ... from today on I am not going to entertain anyone comparing Accra to Abuja, Nigerians please accept our apologies. No YouTuber in Nigeria has ever showed this side of your country 😢 Abuja's beauty is beyond my expectations.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNne7iv4H8&ab_channel=AFRICANTIGRESS

Hopefully no one else waste their data watching this nonsense.

45min video of nonsense, you dey whine

To show how tribalistic you are, everyone on nairaland is Igbos?

vvvvv

12 Likes

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
^^^^ This thread is for NIGERIANS.

Not IPOB outcast foreigners like you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Kyase(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wait until 8 years of abuja GOVernor wike then you'll see the beauty of Abuja

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kyase:
Wait until 8 years of abuja GOVernor wike then you'll see the beauty of Abuja

What I'd really like to see them push for is the Centenary City.

I've seen the model of that city, and it's really something. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Chimarto: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Someone should take her to Abuja villages like mpape, Dei-dei, Dape, Nyanya
Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by netpro(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
nototribalist:

Hopefully no one else waste their data watching this nonsense
Self hating as usual. Abeg no go off yourself o.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Chimarto:
Someone should take her to Abuja villages like mpape, Dei-dei, Dape, Nyanya

There are no VILLAGES in the city of Abuja.

You must be referring to illegal settlements outside the city.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Kyase(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Rostikol:

What I'd really like to see them push for is the Centenary City.

I've seen the model of that city, and it's really something. wink

With time

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by accordadoga29(f): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hehehehe

Deidei-Zuba-Deidei-Zuba two for front enter with change

Berger-Wuse-Berger by Skye last bus stop. Na four for back oo, enter if u wan enter

Area 1-Area 3 enter. Area 3 last bus stop. Apo bridge don't enter.

Gwarinpa-Kubwa express, NNPC last bus stop. I no dey enter service lane oo. Oya Dutse junction enter 200

Secretariat-Maitama junction oya enter e don complete

Mararba-Nyayan-Mararba-Nyanya-AYA enter

Madalla-Zuba-Kaduna Road enter sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Misswork(f): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hehe Ghana must go
Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Misswork:
Hehe Ghana must go

lol grin
Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Lifestone(m): 12:35am On Oct 27, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

Deidei-Zuba-Deidei-Zuba two for front enter with change

Berger-Wuse-Berger by Skye last bus stop. Na four for back oo, enter if u wan enter

Area 1-Area 3 enter. Area 3 last bus stop. Apo bridge don't enter.

Gwarinpa-Kubwa express, NNPC last bus stop. I no dey enter service lane oo. Oya Dutse junction enter 200

Secretariat-Maitama junction oya enter e don complete

Mararba-Nyayan-Mararba-Nyanya-AYA enter

Madalla-Zuba-Kaduna Road enter sharp sharp
This exactly what the OP was saying. You never see anything good about your Country. There is no City in the World without it's underbelly.
The question is if that is Abuja showing or not.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Lifestone(m): 12:37am On Oct 27, 2023
nototribalist:

Hopefully no one else waste their data watching this nonsense.

45min video of nonsense, you dey whine

To show how tribalistic you are, everyone on nairaland is Igbos?

vvvvv
A beautiful video to behold. Finally, we've got a Kenyan to make you appreciate what you have.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by BoldBrainz(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Rostikol:

There are no VILLAGES in the city of Abuja.

You must be referring to illegal settlements outside the city.

Lol.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Fortruth: 1:36am On Oct 27, 2023
Rostikol:
^^^^ This thread is for NIGERIANS.

Not IPOB outcast foreigners like you.

What is a Nigerian... as in who came up with that name Mr Man?

Or are you a racist using that name?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 1:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Fortruth:

What is a Nigerian... as in who came up with that name Mr Man?

Or are you a racist using that name?

Who came up with the name Biafra?

Do you even know?

Ode.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Fortruth: 1:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Rostikol:

Who came up with the name Biafra?

Do you even know?

Ode.

A Black IJO man did....

You come come late to class ODE NI

Abi NIGGA
Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 2:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Fortruth:

A Black IJO man did....

You come come late to class ODE NI

Abi N..A

DO NOT USE THE RACIST 'N' WORD ON THIS THREAD, IF YOU DON'T MIND.

I believe the word Biafra is a Portuguese word. According to Wiki:

''According to the maps, the European travellers used the word Biafara to describe the region of today's West Cameroon, including an area around today's Equatorial Guinea. The German publisher Johann Heinrich Zedler, in his encyclopedia of 1731, published the exact geographical location of the capital of Biafara, namely alongside the river Rio dos Camaroes in today's Cameroon, underneath 6 degrees 10 min latitude. The words Biafara and Biafares also appear on maps from the 18th century in the area around Senegal and Gambia.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

1 Like

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Omoawoke2(m): 2:14am On Oct 27, 2023
I still feel Nigeria has all it takes to make Abuja as beautiful as Dubai

1 Like

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 2:21am On Oct 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:
I still feel Nigeria has all it takes to make Abuja as beautiful as Dubai

Abuja is not designed to be like Dubai, with its 70 floor skyscrapers. The closest it will get to that is the Abuja Centenary City, under construction.

Abuja Centenary City (masterplan)

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Fortruth: 2:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Rostikol:

DO NOT USE THE RACIST 'N' WORD ON THIS THREAD, IF YOU DON'T MIND.

I believe the word Biafra is a Portuguese word. According to Wiki:

''According to the maps, the European travellers used the word Biafara to describe the region of today's West Cameroon, including an area around today's Equatorial Guinea. The German publisher Johann Heinrich Zedler, in his encyclopedia of 1731, published the exact geographical location of the capital of Biafara, namely alongside the river Rio dos Camaroes in today's Cameroon, underneath 6 degrees 10 min latitude. The words Biafara and Biafares also appear on maps from the 18th century in the area around Senegal and Gambia.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

DO NOT USE INSULTING WORDS ON HERE LIKE ODE

Lets talk about Nigeria your beloved slave name and heritage since you know so much like the IJAW/IJO Professor Frank Opigo that suggested the name Biafra to another learned man called Emeka Ojukwu...

Take sometime and read from your fellow Nairalander your origin..... the name Oyibo criminals used to bytch slap your grandma mama dem....

https://wap.nairaland.com/5155024/could-true-meaning-nigeria-white

like I said... Dumb NIGGERS full for Africa

Nigger, Negre, Nigga, Niger, all variations of dark (as in no nepa/light) plus AREA....

That's what dem call una..... for over 100 years and more.....

UNILEVER is still existing.... Descendants of British Niger Area Corp......

You know say your coat of arms comes straight from their emblem MR MAN....

Enjoy

https://wap.nairaland.com/5155024/could-true-meaning-nigeria-white

1 Like

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 2:46am On Oct 27, 2023
^^^

Filthy.

Any black man that calls himself the N word invented by white racists, has a very, very, very low IQ.

Go away from here, you dirty, ignorant IPOB outcast.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Fortruth: 2:53am On Oct 27, 2023
Rostikol:
^^^

Filthy.

Any black man that calls himself the N word invented by white racists, has a very very low IQ.

Go away from here, you dirty, ignorant IPOB outcast.

E pain you Abi....

I know... PELE

Truth hurts....especially when I am not the author of any of those.....including your coat of arms and country name...

How phucked up that you are not either...nor your mama...your papa...your great grandpa papa...who Luggard called as "full of personal vanity"..." lazy and untrustworthy "...

Yep even way back then in 1914...

But OMO.....the apple no dey fall far from the tree

let me leave you small before I begin taking meds for your headache.... You can manage yourself.....or go to French hospital like your CITY BOY in Abuja...
Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 2:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Fortruth:

E pain you Abi....

I know

Truth hurts....especially when I am not the author of any of those.....including your coat of arms and country name...

How phucked up that you are not either...nor your mama...your papa...your great grandpa papa...who Luggard called as "full of personal vanity"..." lazy and untrustworthy "...

Yep even way back then in 1914...

But OMO.....the apple no dey fall far from the tree

let me leave you small before I begin taking meds for your headache.... You can manage yourself.....or go to French hospital like your CITY BOY in Abuja...

Look at the slave coon quoting his ''white massa'', Lugard, a barely literate, half-wit racist drunk.

Brainless coconut coon, Uncle Tom House Negro air head.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Omoawoke2(m): 2:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Rostikol:

Abuja is not designed to be like Dubai, with its 70 floor skyscrapers. The closest it will get to that is the Abuja Centenary City, under construction.

Abuja Centenary City (masterplan)

Yeah, I know.
I mean it is still under utilized and should have been far more developed

1 Like

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 3:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yeah, I know.
I mean it is still under utilized and should have been far more developed

I see some movement in the months and years ahead with this new govt.
Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Fortruth: 3:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Rostikol:

Look at the slave coon quoting his ''white massa'', Lugard, a barely literate drunk.

Blasted coconut coon, Uncle Tom House Negro air head.

PLEASE DONT USE THE WORD NEGRO ON THIS PLATFORM

Sike.... Just kidding...

You use it everyday "Nigerian" man, and are keeping the "barely literate drunk" legacy in tact. Him even get hall in Kaduna.

Come....

Isn't it crazy that you have DEAD people that still have so much power over you a living person?

That a slave name- Nigger Area ( British spelt as Niger Area) coined by a side chick (Flora Shaw) as Nigeria, is still embedded in your thoughts.... the way you identify your lineage....?

No wonder your Presidents no dey bring certificates.... no dey patronize hospitals in their country... Dem no even trust your Blackie AZZ...

Anyway, make I go chop something.....

I'll be back....
Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 3:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Fortruth:

PLEASE DONT USE THE WORD NEGRO ON THIS PLATFORM

Sike.... Just kidding...

You use it everyday, and are keeping the "barely literate drunk" legacy in tact. Him even get hall in Kaduna.

Come....

Isn't it crazy that you have DEAD people that still have so much power over you a living person?

That a slave name- Nigger Area ( British spelt as Niger Area) coined by a side chick (Flora Shaw) as Nigeria, is still embedded in your thoughts.... the way you identify your lineage....?

No wonder your Presidents no dey bring certificates.... no dey patronize hospitals in their country... Dem no even trust your Blackie AZZ...

Anyway, make I go chop something.....

I'll be back....

BLACK AND PROUD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hj1iWqoYEc&ab_channel=HarleyAmbrose

EGYPT & NUBIA - LAND OF THE BLACK CIVILIZERS OF THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by etrange: 3:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Abuja is a very organized city. The roads, the walkways, the buildings, etc., everything is on point.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Man APOLOGISES To Nigerians For His Insults After Watching Video Of ABUJA by Rostikol: 3:14am On Oct 27, 2023
x

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon / Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers / Horrible Experience With Wakanow! Avoid!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.