Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon (3271 Views)

The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) / Three University of Taraba Students Killed By Tree During Excursion To Cameroon / Easiest Route To Ojota From Ojodu Berger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon by victord1st: 1:05am On Feb 24, 2017
I want to embark on a road journey to Douala Cameroon.Ineed information on the easiest route (short and motorable)to take via calabar/Akwa ibom.
CC. Ymodulus.
Thx
Re: Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon by victord1st: 1:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Ymodulus,can you pls recommend some money changers you worked with at the border.pls I need to to communicate with on phone as I know you have traveled this route severally.thx
Re: Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon by victord1st: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Cc. Izikjon
Re: Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon by Saintsquare(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2017
I heard its somehow stressful and takes up to 3 days.
Re: Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon by victord1st: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Saintsquare:

Thx bro, but I need more insight and suggestions from NLers.
Re: Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon by henrimoto(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Saintsquare:
Its not up to 3 days.

@Victor, the easiest route should be from Ikom in Cross river state. Ikom is a border town with cameroun. Its separated from the other side of caneroun by a bridge. ( The suspence bridge).

You can get to Ikom easily from Enugu or Abakaliki. ( You can easily get a direct bus).

Just load your purse very well with cash for entry permits, visas and tips on every check point your vechicle is stopped (As a Nigerian in cameroon). Cameroon is not as free as Nigeria when it comes to movement for foreigners.

Get your international passport and your yellow card.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies / Uk Visa Application - All Documents Needed. / Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.