Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Social Media Manager & Content Creator Ready To Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Manager & Content Creator Ready To Work (192 Views)

Hire A Social Media Manager & Content Writer For Your Online Business / Social Media Manager/content Writer / Social Media Manager/content Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager & Content Creator Ready To Work by Tommy6000: 2:26am On Oct 27, 2023
Good day potential client,

I'm Tommy, a professional social media manager and content creator, with over 6 years of experience in social media management, growth, and content creation. I have mastered the tools utilized for content creation and measuring metrics, tools like Kinemaster, caput, photoshop, InShot, Canva, and analytical tools to track metrics.

I am also well grounded in writing content, video scripts, and drafting ideas for company content; engaging users, and building followers by interacting on the social page. I've worked on socials like Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter and have produced great results; concerning engagements, building followers, and bringing brand awareness and interactions.

Here are links to some of the socials I've managed, and created content for;
www.facebook.com/startommy06
www.youtube.com/c/startommy

If you'd like to have a prolonged conversation with me to help with your company's social handles, create content, manage the company's social metrics, and grow your social presence, you can reach me at; startommy6@gmail.com
I would be honored to work with you!

Sincerely, Tommy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sales Team Lead Vacancy (e-commerce Firm) / Latest Jobs In Nigeria For Today / Anyone Looking For An Online Job Should Read This Including Colleague Stu...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.