Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Social Media Manager/content Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Manager/content Writer (429 Views)

Hire A Social Media Manager & Content Writer For Your Online Business / Social Media Manager/content Writer / Work From Home Product Manager(content upload) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Manager/content Writer by Smashspesh(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good day Nairalanders'

I am seriously searching for a full-time/part time job in social media management/content writing field.

About me:

I am a social media manager with practical knowledge of maximizing social media tools to drive traffic, generate leads and increase sales.

As a social media manager, I can research keywords and optimize webpages; I can run Google and social media ads; I can create content and schedule them with Hootsuite, Tailwind and Facebook Creator Studio;

I can as well use Mailchimp to manage and talk to clients, customers, and other interested parties. And I'm proud to say that my abilities are not limited to the aforementioned.

That aside, I am a content writer with years of experience writing blog articles, promotional content, product reviews, social media content and so on.

I can post link to some of my published blog contents to back my claims if there's need for it.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Manager/content Writer by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Smashspesh:
Good day Nairalanders'

I am seriously searching for a full-time/part time job in social media management/content writing field.

About me:

I am a social media manager with practical knowledge of maximizing social media tools to drive traffic, generate leads and increase sales.

As a social media manager, I can research keywords and optimize webpages; I can run Google and social media ads; I can create content and schedule them with Hootsuite, Tailwind and Facebook Creator Studio; I can as well use ActiveCampaign CRM to simplify the process of deal management. And I'm proud to say that my abilities are not limited to the aforementioned.

That aside, I am a content writer with years of experience writing blog articles, promotional content, product reviews, social media content and so on.

I can post link to some of my published blog contents to back my claims if there's need for it.

Chat me up: 08025917123
Call: 08143129767

Thank you.

Try checking on Twitter, using keywords. You have lots of knowledge to be searching for a job.
Re: Social Media Manager/content Writer by Smashspesh(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Nooil:

Try checking on Twitter, using keywords. You have lots of knowledge to be searching for a job.

Thanks for the recommendation dear. I left my place of work last week because the security of the job wasn't guaranteed.

The employer doesn't issue 'employment letter', hence, he sacks at will. Within my 3wks stay in the company, he sacked over 10 of his employees for no tangible reasons, and I don't want to be a victim, which is why I solemnly took my leave.
Re: Social Media Manager/content Writer by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
Smashspesh:

Thanks for the recommendation dear. I left my place of work last week because the security of the job wasn't guaranteed.

The employer doesn't issue 'employment letter', hence, he sacks at will. Within my 3wks stay in the company, he sacked over 10 of his employees for no tangible reasons, and I don't want to be a victim, which is why I solemnly took my leave.

That was a wise decision. Never give room for anyone to push you around, it will hurt your self-esteem in ways you can never imagine.

There is also a work placement platform called stutern. You can register and they will inform you when they have an opening.
Re: Social Media Manager/content Writer by Smashspesh(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nooil:

That was a wise decision. Never give room for anyone to push you around, it will hurt your self-esteem in ways you can never imagine.

There is also a work placement platform called stutern. You can register and thrill inform you when they have an opening.

Thanks a lot, I will check it out now
Re: Social Media Manager/content Writer by Smashspesh(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Still searching
Re: Social Media Manager/content Writer by Smashspesh(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2020
The relevancy of any business person or company depends on how many sales they're able to make, and how strategic they are in saving cost.

Which is why every organization needs a social media person that will leverage on best strategies to help increase revenue.

I'm still available for your full-time digital services

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative At Zilt Investment Limited / Business Developer Needed / Have You Received March Salary?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.