Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Are We Expected To Do To Enable Our Political System To Be Normal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are We Expected To Do To Enable Our Political System To Be Normal (68 Views)

I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / We All Die Here In This Mess Especially Our Political Leaders / Buhari's Victory: We Expected No Less-bmo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are We Expected To Do To Enable Our Political System To Be Normal by Fchristo(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2023
As the leaders of tomorrow as is said the youths are the leaders of tomorrow, shall we stay quiet continuously for our grand fathers to rule us all in the name of .....
I am equally blaming most of the youths in this our dearly beloved country, Nigeria for betraying fellow youths because of money. How do we grow or be better when selfishness and greed has over shadow 85% of us by collecting money from our fathers and killing fellow ambitious youths during political rallies/ campaigns and elections. You know that your neighbor is qualified and you are not, yet you say, over my death body will i allow him succeed. All these are the greed and wickedness youths are into today that is taking us backwards.

(1) (Reply)

Securing Territorial Borders Is A Collective Responsibility- DG-NBC / Andragogy Meaning: Unlocking The Power Of Adult Learning / The Science Behind Glutamate: Exploring Its Function And Importance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.